Windows 10: CPU not showing temp in Open hardware monitor or core temp

Discus and support CPU not showing temp in Open hardware monitor or core temp in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Those are minimum and maximum power states to use in powered and battery modes. If for instance you want to save some power unde battery only powered... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by reddwarf4ever, Jan 4, 2016.

1. CountMike New Member

CPU not showing temp in Open hardware monitor or core temp

Those are minimum and maximum power states to use in powered and battery modes. If for instance you want to save some power unde battery only powered condition so battery charge lasts longer you can lower maximum to much lower than 100% and just enough to have fast enough processor to do basic things only.
    If you set both min. and max at 100%, processor should run full speed all the time.

CountMike, Jan 9, 2016

2. this is for a pc so battery not applicable.....i thought 100% minimum meant the cpu would not sleep didnt think you could firce the cou to run at max all the time

reddwarf4ever, Jan 9, 2016
  3. CountMike New Member
    Sleep is different category. it's almost total shutdown.

CountMike, Jan 9, 2016
  4. CPU not showing temp in Open hardware monitor or core temp

just installed amd overdrive, locked pc up while initializing, then restarted pc tried running it again and it restarted the pc again...

any ideas please

reddwarf4ever, Jan 9, 2016
  5. CountMike New Member
    No idea, it works everywhere I installed it on.

CountMike, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

CPU not showing temp in Open hardware monitor or core temp

1. CPU not showing temp in Open hardware monitor or core temp - Similar Threads - CPU showing temp

2. %temp% not opening in run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    %temp% not opening in run: i already tried sfc /scannow it did not fix, it keeps asking me what app to open with https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/temp-not-opening-in-run/3f293b8e-fcb2-4e3d-8411-7ba0358df10a
  3. %temp% not opening in run

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    %temp% not opening in run: i already tried sfc /scannow it did not fix, it keeps asking me what app to open with https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/temp-not-opening-in-run/3f293b8e-fcb2-4e3d-8411-7ba0358df10a
  4. Core Temp in Task Manger ...

Core Temp in Task Manger ...: I use Core Temp. I have configured it so it starts with Windows. I expect to see it in the Task Manager's start tab, it's not there. Any thoughts? -thx 167713
  5. Windows stock GPU and CPU temp monitoring.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows stock GPU and CPU temp monitoring.: Can someone help me figure out what shortcut I used to do this? I don't have any software that monitors my CPU and GPU temps so I think this is from Windows 10. submitted by /u/simba_the_dog [link] [comments]...
  6. BSOD - Normal cpu temps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Normal cpu temps: This has happened twice so far, and before my csgo has been randomly crashing. Ive had my cpu temps and gpu temps open on seperate monitors and the temperatures were all normal. Idk where to start in trying to fix this, and I need to fix it quickly because I play csgo...
  7. CPU Temp Questions

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU Temp Questions: Hi All I checked with RealTemp GT (believe is multi core part of it) was going up to the High 70's and 80's, Ambient Temp of apartment around 75F (room doesn't feel hot to myself, just comfy) Running Windows Defender for moment, (not sure if that could raise the temps or...
  8. CPU Temp Monitor

CPU Temp Monitor: Is there CPU Temp Monitor, like CoreTemp, that supports AMD Ryzen? 81760
  9. A tool to monitor CPU and GPU temps and bandwidth.

A tool to monitor CPU and GPU temps and bandwidth.: Hi, can you all recommend me a tool that will help me monitor my CPU and GPU temperature? Previously on 7 I used to use gadgets but I no longer want to use them or they cannot be used with Windows 10 either. I also want to monitor my bandwidth. Can someone please help...
  10. Very high CPU Temps

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Very high CPU Temps: Hi I turned my PC on this morning as I do every morning but instead of behaving like it normally does the fans started spinning 100%. So I checked the temps in the BIOS and the CPU is running at 89c. I have cleaned off and reapplied the thermal paste. I used Arctic...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. open hardware monitor not showing cpu temp

2. open hardware monitor not showing cpu temps

3. cpu not showing temps

4. open hardware telling me cpu load but not my cpu temp,
  5. open hardware monitor not showing temp,
  6. openhardwaremonitor not show cpu temp,
  7. hardware monitor CPU TEMP NOT SHOWING,
  8. open hardware monitor not showing temps,
  9. cant see cpu temp in open hardware monitor,
  10. cpu temp not showing open hardware monitor,
  11. open hardware monitornot show cpu tempurature,