Windows 10: CPU over-unning

Discus and support CPU over-unning in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi there, CPU is runnig very hard becuase of Service host: local system. It's a laptop and the windows is 10. I have not any particular antivirus,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mohammad RezaMaleki, May 15, 2019.

1. CPU over-unning

Hi there,

CPU is runnig very hard becuase of Service host: local system. It's a laptop and the windows is 10. I have not any particular antivirus, just the windows protection.

What should I do?

:)

Mohammad RezaMaleki, May 15, 2019
  2. JaYp146 Win User

[FS][US] CPU, NForce4 skt 754 motherboard (with PCI-express slot, rare!), DDR RAM

bump, CPU's stepping is now listed.

JaYp146, May 15, 2019
  3. une acceleration graphic

Hi Majed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• What are the troubleshooting steps you have performed to resolve the issue?
    • When exactly do you get this error message?
    I suggest you to try following methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Press “Windows key + X”.

• Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.

• Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.

• Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.
    Follow the On Screen instructions.

Method 2: I suggest you to Un-install and re-install latest graphics card drivers from the manufacturer’s website and see if that helps:

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows Key + X” from the keyboard.

• Type “device Manager” without quotes in the search box and hit enter.

• Right click on the graphics card drivers and select
      “Uninstall”.
    Restart the computer once it is uninstalled.

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, May 15, 2019
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

CPU over-unning

INCORRECT CPU FREQUENCY READING

Hello Muhammad,

CPU usage depends on the applications that are open to your device. To isolate the problem, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Can you include a screenshot of the CPU reading?
    • Have you tried performing a
      clean boot
      to eliminate software conflicts?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, May 15, 2019
Thema:

CPU over-unning

1. CPU over-unning - Similar Threads - CPU unning

2. Why is my CPU usage at 100%?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my CPU usage at 100%?: For the past few days, i have noticed my CPU is being used fully. I have restarted my pc multiple times, performed many virus checks with windows quick scan and full scan and with malwerbytes but no viruses have been found. No process is using 100% but my cpu temp is at 75...
  3. Peor rendimiento en un mejor CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Peor rendimiento en un mejor CPU: Bueno basicamente tengo un Ryzen 3 3200g, una GTX 1060 y 8gb de memoria RAM y la verdad el rendimiento está bastante bien, pero bueno decidí mejorar el procesador comprando un Ryzen 5 5600 completamente nuevo y el rendimiento es mucho peor, ya sea en tareas tan simples como...
  4. Peor rendimiento en un mejor CPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Peor rendimiento en un mejor CPU: Bueno basicamente tengo un Ryzen 3 3200g, una GTX 1060 y 8gb de memoria RAM y la verdad el rendimiento está bastante bien, pero bueno decidí mejorar el procesador comprando un Ryzen 5 5600 completamente nuevo y el rendimiento es mucho peor, ya sea en tareas tan simples como...
  5. Peor rendimiento en un mejor CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. perche la percentuale di potrenza della mia CPU a tutto un tratto si abbassa, cio comporta...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    perche la percentuale di potrenza della mia CPU a tutto un tratto si abbassa, cio comporta...: io ho questo computer portatile che uso personalmente per giocare ma di recente ho notato con il Task Manager che quando l'utilizzo della CPU si abbassa a tutto un tratto il pc inizia a funzionare veramente lentamente Proprio inutilizzabile tutto cio per un breve periodo di...
  7. perche la percentuale di potrenza della mia CPU a tutto un tratto si abbassa, cio comporta...

perche la percentuale di potrenza della mia CPU a tutto un tratto si abbassa, cio comporta...: io ho questo computer portatile che uso personalmente per giocare ma di recente ho notato con il Task Manager che quando l'utilizzo della CPU si abbassa a tutto un tratto il pc inizia a funzionare veramente lentamente Proprio inutilizzabile tutto cio per un breve periodo di...
  8. perche la percentuale di potrenza della mia CPU a tutto un tratto si abbassa, cio comporta...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Update 6/17/22 - CPU fan at full speed and 13 un-requested restarts in 24 hours.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update 6/17/22 - CPU fan at full speed and 13 un-requested restarts in 24 hours.: Windows 11 Pro.Brand new MSI WF66 with 11th gen i7 11800H octacore processor.A security update occurred in the early morning hours of June 17th.Since then, my CPU fan has been running at full speed constantly, and the system has re-started itself 13 times, including several...
  10. Update 6/17/22 - CPU fan at full speed and 13 un-requested restarts in 24 hours.

Update 6/17/22 - CPU fan at full speed and 13 un-requested restarts in 24 hours.: Windows 11 Pro.Brand new MSI WF66 with 11th gen i7 11800H octacore processor.A security update occurred in the early morning hours of June 17th.Since then, my CPU fan has been running at full speed constantly, and the system has re-started itself 13 times, including several...