Windows 10: CPU overheating temperatures rising up to 110 degrees NZXT H1 PC case

Discus and support CPU overheating temperatures rising up to 110 degrees NZXT H1 PC case in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. I'm having a major issue with my cpu temperatures overheating up to 110 degrees going back down to 90, then down to 74, then back up to 104. I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sirloux24, Nov 25, 2022.

1. sirloux24 Win User

CPU overheating temperatures rising up to 110 degrees NZXT H1 PC case

Hi. I'm having a major issue with my cpu temperatures overheating up to 110 degrees going back down to 90, then down to 74, then back up to 104. I'm not sure what's causing this. I ordered the NZXT H1 version 1 awhile back on Amazon when it was half price. I've never encountered this before until recently and was wondering if you have any solutions? Someone recommended and sent me a video of someone showing that there is some kind of gunk and cooler liquid needing to be drained and refilled. Not only this, I had major BSOD blue screen of death errors, so I ended up taking my PC to a local te

:)

sirloux24, Nov 25, 2022

2. CPU temperature

Computer Idle: 30–40 Degrees

Computer Load: 50–70 Degrees

Computer Overheating 71-+90 Degrees

Laptop 35–45 Degrees

Laptop 55–75 Degrees

Laptop Overheating 76-99 Degrees

common factors can cause high temperatures on both computer or laptop are;

Room temperature I live in Arizona

so when outside is 120F my computer room is about 80F up to 86F with the AC on

so my CPU in the summer can hit 127F during gaming that is about 53 degrees

Dust inside the computer or laptop

some people don't clean their computer or laptop for years

I clean my computer every 2 days because I have cats and 1 dog

so my computer when is on act just like a vacuum cleaner

and is get full of pet hairs and dust pretty fast...!!

Insufficient airflow inside the pc case ( google with > optimal PC airflow )

defective hardware like faulty Power supply or any components can cause overheating before actually die

2 years ago I have a video card was going bad and it eventually stop working

I was lucky the video card was under warranty so I got a new video card no questions ask..!!

last but not least wrong application of thermal paste on the CPU

some people put too much thermal paste on their CPU and some no enough..!!!

there are a lot debate about how much thermal paste you should apply

I honestly apply a rice pinch of thermal paste

and obviously the quality of the thermal paste itself is also a factor

ef0e7cee-0187-45fa-b910-65d72564f9fb, Nov 25, 2022
  3. CPU temperature

Partially depends on the processor but 45-50C is normal for all. Most modern CPUs shut themselves off if in case the temperature rise above normal and can damage CPU

Sumit Dhiman2, Nov 25, 2022
  4. Calv44 Win User

My CPU just heated up to 110 degrees C without beeping or shutting down

My CPU which is an Intel Core i9 10920X just heated up to 110 degrees C while I was using DAZ Studio with iRay rendering. I noticed when I went back to the desktop briefly in my CPU and GPU temperature widget. There was no beeping or automatic shutting down of my PC and it still seems to work fine. Is this normal nowadays or is that too hot?

If anyone who knows about CPUs could advise me I'd much appreciate it. Thanks.

Calv44, Nov 25, 2022
Thema:

1. CPU overheating temperatures rising up to 110 degrees NZXT H1 PC case - Similar Threads - CPU overheating temperatures

2. CPU overheating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU overheating: My CPU is constantly overheating to about 85C, but when I open Task Manger to identify what is using the CPU capacity the overheating instantly stops and CPU temperature goes back to normal 34C. I have tried turning off all background processes to fix the problem, with no...
  3. CPU overheating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU overheating: My CPU is constantly overheating to about 85C, but when I open Task Manger to identify what is using the CPU capacity the overheating instantly stops and CPU temperature goes back to normal 34C. I have tried turning off all background processes to fix the problem, with no...
  4. CPU overheating temperatures rising up to 110 degrees NZXT H1 PC case

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU overheating temperatures rising up to 110 degrees NZXT H1 PC case: Hi. I'm having a major issue with my cpu temperatures overheating up to 110 degrees going back down to 90, then down to 74, then back up to 104. I'm not sure what's causing this. I ordered the NZXT H1 version 1 awhile back on Amazon when it was half price. I've never...
  5. CPU overheating temperatures rising up to 110 degrees NZXT H1 PC case

CPU overheating temperatures rising up to 110 degrees NZXT H1 PC case: Hi. I'm having a major issue with my cpu temperatures overheating up to 110 degrees going back down to 90, then down to 74, then back up to 104. I'm not sure what's causing this. I ordered the NZXT H1 version 1 awhile back on Amazon when it was half price. I've never...
  6. My CPU just heated up to 110 degrees C without beeping or shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My CPU just heated up to 110 degrees C without beeping or shutting down: My CPU which is an Intel Core i9 10920X just heated up to 110 degrees C while I was using DAZ Studio with iRay rendering. I noticed when I went back to the desktop briefly in my CPU and GPU temperature widget. There was no beeping or automatic shutting down of my PC and it...
  7. My CPU just heated up to 110 degrees C without beeping or shutting down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My CPU just heated up to 110 degrees C without beeping or shutting down: My CPU which is an Intel Core i9 10920X just heated up to 110 degrees C while I was using DAZ Studio with iRay rendering. I noticed when I went back to the desktop briefly in my CPU and GPU temperature widget. There was no beeping or automatic shutting down of my PC and it...
  8. My CPU just heated up to 110 degrees C without beeping or shutting down

9. CPU Overheating!!!

CPU Overheating!!!: Hello. Its Been A Week Since I Upgraded My Windows OS To Windows 11 And Its Not Going Well. My CPU Usage Is 30-60%. Is There Any Way To Fix It? Note: I Cant Roll Back To Windows 10...
  10. CPU Temperatur rising

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU Temperatur rising: While installing a program i wanted to know how is my cpu temperature and that's what happened it accessed 90 C. And while gaming it reaches 100 C i cleaned the cooling fan and the whole labtop from inside and the same results happen. Is that normal? [ATTACH] i don't know...