Windows 10: CPU Overheating

Discus and support CPU Overheating in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently, I have been having a problem of high CPU temperature. It usually begins with 40C, then quickly goes up to the upper 80’s especially if I try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ViralCyral, Apr 7, 2019.

1. CPU Overheating

Recently, I have been having a problem of high CPU temperature. It usually begins with 40C, then quickly goes up to the upper 80’s especially if I try running a game. I use Speccy to monitor the temperature. I have completed a whole clean up of the PC and had the same results(no dust at all). I have an Intel i7 CPU. I have tried removing possible malware and there was also no difference. I have LEPA Aquachanger 120 for liquid cooling. I have 16 GB RAM with a SSD. Also, for the powersupply, I have a Thermaltake TR2 RX 850W. Running Windows 10. I also tried turning down CPU maximum performance from power options. Please give me some quick help as I need this PC to work ASAP.

:)

ViralCyral, Apr 7, 2019

2. Will this CPU be good for gaming/not overheating?

Hold on a bit...
    I cannot find case specs anywhere. I Googled "HP Pavilion p6300 series case specs" and it came up with product info, motherboard replacements, and Ebay listings. I clicked on the product info they had on HP's website, and that only told me how to change screen resolution and how much storage it has. I've pretty much hit a dead end here, and, uh... Yeah. That's it. I've hit a dead end here. If anyone would know just by some photos I took with my phone if this CPU would have some nice temperatures, that would be neat.

CPU Overheating [​IMG]

CPU Overheating [​IMG]

CPU Overheating [​IMG]

CPU Overheating [​IMG]

CPU Overheating [​IMG]

And about these sideways pictures, well, that is just how badly Windows 10 and iOS 9.1 go together.

Qwertyfish01, Apr 7, 2019
  3. Overheating CPU

I am having the same problem with a I7 4770k gen4 cpu, 32gb corsair DDR3 ram, gtx670 graphics card, 250gb Samsung pro Solid State c:. Vented to the max. CPU fan seated correctly. Chased all kinds of drivers to fix a hang-up during boot and updated the
    bios in steps to catch up. Run the windows check so many times I am starting to lose my sense of humor. There are no memory board led codes now. The system is running back to what feels "normal. Reverted the bios settings to default. R7000 router firmware
    and the drivers for video cards... First of all, this did not happen with Windows 8.1 I have had a number of overheats. If I billed Microsoft for the time I have chasing this to get my system working and not putting thousands of dollars of hardware at risk
    I could buy a new system. I promise not to jump down anyone's throat as long as you don't suggest to run the windows check utility via shift+restart. I was told flat out that Windows does not have the proper drivers available for faster chips and this is
    a serious and known problem with windows10. The roll out keeps rolling.

Windows supporter..., Apr 7, 2019
  4. JaYp146 Win User

CPU Overheating

[FS][US] CPU, NForce4 skt 754 motherboard (with PCI-express slot, rare!), DDR RAM

bump, CPU's stepping is now listed.

JaYp146, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

CPU Overheating

1. CPU Overheating - Similar Threads - CPU Overheating

2. CPU overheating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU overheating: My CPU is constantly overheating to about 85C, but when I open Task Manger to identify what is using the CPU capacity the overheating instantly stops and CPU temperature goes back to normal 34C. I have tried turning off all background processes to fix the problem, with no...
  3. CPU overheating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU overheating: My CPU is constantly overheating to about 85C, but when I open Task Manger to identify what is using the CPU capacity the overheating instantly stops and CPU temperature goes back to normal 34C. I have tried turning off all background processes to fix the problem, with no...
  4. Very high CPU memory usage causing constant overheating and shutdowns

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very high CPU memory usage causing constant overheating and shutdowns: Hi,My computer has been overheating and shutting down from massive memory usage on my cpu at idle. I’ve tried everything from reinstalling windows 11 to replacing the cooler to a 240mm water cooled set up but it didn’t work. I even bought a new cpu to see if I fried the old...
  5. Very high CPU memory usage causing constant overheating and shutdowns

Very high CPU memory usage causing constant overheating and shutdowns: Hi,My computer has been overheating and shutting down from massive memory usage on my cpu at idle. I’ve tried everything from reinstalling windows 11 to replacing the cooler to a 240mm water cooled set up but it didn’t work. I even bought a new cpu to see if I fried the old...
  6. Very high CPU memory usage causing constant overheating and shutdowns

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. CPU overheating in Windows 11 22H2 KB5025239 April 11, 2023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU overheating in Windows 11 22H2 KB5025239 April 11, 2023: CPU overheating in Windows 11 22H2. Issue started after installing the cumulative update KB5025239 April 11, 2023. CPU temp shoots over 70C very often.Ryzen 5900X MSI X570S TOMAHAWK MAX WIFI Running on 7D54v15 BIOS MSI RTX 3060 GAMING X 12G Be Quite DARK ROCK PRO 4 32GB G...
  8. CPU overheating in Windows 11 22H2 KB5025239 April 11, 2023

CPU overheating in Windows 11 22H2 KB5025239 April 11, 2023: CPU overheating in Windows 11 22H2. Issue started after installing the cumulative update KB5025239 April 11, 2023. CPU temp shoots over 70C very often.Ryzen 5900X MSI X570S TOMAHAWK MAX WIFI Running on 7D54v15 BIOS MSI RTX 3060 GAMING X 12G Be Quite DARK ROCK PRO 4 32GB G...
  9. CPU Overheating and Overusage Issue.

CPU Overheating and Overusage Issue.: First of all my specs--AMD Ryzen 5 4650G16 GB DDR4 3200mhzNEVER OVERCLOCKEDSo I built the PC around 8 months ago, from last 1 month I'm facing an issue after a windows 11 update.CPU USAGE--My CPU usage in taskmanager is always 100% when idleEven in safe boot.Most consuming...
  10. CPU Overheating and Overusage Issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU Overheating and Overusage Issue.: First of all my specs--AMD Ryzen 5 4650G16 GB DDR4 3200mhzNEVER OVERCLOCKEDSo I built the PC around 8 months ago, from last 1 month I'm facing an issue after a windows 11 update.CPU USAGE--My CPU usage in taskmanager is always 100% when idleEven in safe boot.Most consuming...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cpu overheating bsod

2. cpu overheating crashes