Windows 10: cpu prob

Discus and support cpu prob in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi my cpu is not stable i checked task manager it showed me 60-100% cpu how to fix it please + the pc is becoming slower and slower 159509 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by yassine58, Jun 27, 2020.

1. yassine58 Win User

cpu prob

hi my cpu is not stable i checked task manager it showed me 60-100% cpu how to fix it please + the pc is becoming slower and slower

:)

yassine58, Jun 27, 2020
  2. JaYp146 Win User

[FS][US] CPU, NForce4 skt 754 motherboard (with PCI-express slot, rare!), DDR RAM

bump, CPU's stepping is now listed.

JaYp146, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    INCORRECT CPU FREQUENCY READING

Hello Muhammad,

CPU usage depends on the applications that are open to your device. To isolate the problem, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Can you include a screenshot of the CPU reading?
    • Have you tried performing a
      clean boot
      to eliminate software conflicts?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Jun 27, 2020
  4. FLY3R Win User

cpu prob

How to Overclock Intel MOBO?

Yeah no prob, thats why where hear, If you could give a list of your system specs, then other people as well could suggest motherboards.

FLY3R, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

cpu prob

1. cpu prob - Similar Threads - cpu prob

2. CPU too hot when laptop is plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU too hot when laptop is plugged in: Recently my CPU is running way too hot all of a sudden and my fans are too loud even when idle. I run multiple virus and malware scans Kasperskey, MalwareBytes, Rkill, HitmanPro, RoqueKiller but nothing was found I also cleaned the vents. After doing some research I got the...
  3. CPU too hot when laptop is plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU too hot when laptop is plugged in: Recently my CPU is running way too hot all of a sudden and my fans are too loud even when idle. I run multiple virus and malware scans Kasperskey, MalwareBytes, Rkill, HitmanPro, RoqueKiller but nothing was found I also cleaned the vents. After doing some research I got the...
  4. Does a vPro Essentials CPU support Secured-Core PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does a vPro Essentials CPU support Secured-Core PC?: As mentioned in the question - does a vPro Essentials Intel CPU support the Secured-Core PC requirements? For example, does the latest Ultra7 155U meet the necessary requirements? Or would a vPro Enterprise CPU - such as the Ultra7 165U be required? Based on what I can see...
  5. Does a vPro Essentials CPU support Secured-Core PC?

Does a vPro Essentials CPU support Secured-Core PC?: As mentioned in the question - does a vPro Essentials Intel CPU support the Secured-Core PC requirements? For example, does the latest Ultra7 155U meet the necessary requirements? Or would a vPro Enterprise CPU - such as the Ultra7 165U be required? Based on what I can see...
  6. WMI Provider Host High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WMI Provider Host High CPU Usage: Hey!I have been got a new build - Ryzen 7950x w 128GB RAM and a NVIDIA 4060 GPU. Motherboard: ROG STRIX X670-E-E GAMING.I have been experiencing extremely high CPU usage 100% and sometimes 80-90% of it's contribution by WMI Provider Host when I have a lot of windows open, not...
  7. WMI Provider Host High CPU Usage

WMI Provider Host High CPU Usage: Hey!I have been got a new build - Ryzen 7950x w 128GB RAM and a NVIDIA 4060 GPU. Motherboard: ROG STRIX X670-E-E GAMING.I have been experiencing extremely high CPU usage 100% and sometimes 80-90% of it's contribution by WMI Provider Host when I have a lot of windows open, not...
  8. Have had PC for a year now and changed the CPU for an upgrade, now It is saying I need to...

Have had PC for a year now and changed the CPU for an upgrade, now It is saying I need to...: Title pretty much says it all. I bought a PC a year ago and recently I upgraded the CPU. About a month ago and now all of a sudden I have the activate windows watermark. It is showing an error that says because I changed my CPU windows isn't activated anymore? Is there a way...
  9. CPU Temperature jumping up and down all of a sudden

in Windows 10 News
    CPU Temperature jumping up and down all of a sudden: [IMG]There can be many reasons why your CPU might have sudden temperature spikes and dips. This will explain the reasons, and then share how you can fix it: Causes for sudden temperature spikes and dips in CPU Fluctuating CPU Load: Modern CPUs are excellent in power...
  10. I upgraded my CPU on my PC running Win 11 Pro 22H2 OS build 22621.3527. Windows will now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I upgraded my CPU on my PC running Win 11 Pro 22H2 OS build 22621.3527. Windows will now...: I upgraded my Win 10 Pro install to Win 11 when offered the free upgrade and there were no issues. My product key was accepted then. I followed the instructions to re-enter my product key but it was not accepted. I have checked the original email I received from the seller...