Windows 10: cpu problem

Discus and support cpu problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when i dont have taskmanger open my cpu is at 100% but when i open taskmanger its at 10% i dont know how to fix it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by leonpapa04, Apr 1, 2020.

1. cpu problem

when i dont have taskmanger open my cpu is at 100% but when i open taskmanger its at 10% i dont know how to fix it

:)

leonpapa04, Apr 1, 2020
  2. JaYp146 Win User

[FS][US] CPU, NForce4 skt 754 motherboard (with PCI-express slot, rare!), DDR RAM

bump, CPU's stepping is now listed.

JaYp146, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    INCORRECT CPU FREQUENCY READING

Hello Muhammad,

CPU usage depends on the applications that are open to your device. To isolate the problem, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Can you include a screenshot of the CPU reading?
    • Have you tried performing a
      clean boot
      to eliminate software conflicts?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

cpu problem

CPU / CPU Processor problems / Processor affinity

We appreciate the information you provided. Your processor is working as expected. CPU affinity is only showing CPU (0) since 1 processor is working at the moment. It's very likely that your computer is using a balanced power plan, so we suggest changing
    your power plan to High Performance by following these steps:

• Right-click Start.
    • Click Power Options.
    • Choose High Performance.

In addition to that, we recommend installing the latest updates to keep your system current and secure. Go to
    Start > Settings > Update & Security > Check for updates.

Some programs may also be automatically launching whenever you boot your computer, affecting the performance. To disable them, follow these steps:

• Right-click your taskbar.
    • Click Task Manager.
    • Under the Startup tab, find the programs that you don't need.
    • Right-click the program and choose Disable.

You're also using your computer for a game that was designed to run on an earlier version of Windows, so it's possible that it's slowing down your computer. In this case, use the Compatibility Troubleshooter to find and fix problems with the program using
    these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type Troubleshooting and press Enter.
    • Click Run programs made for previous versions of Windows.
    • Click Next.
    • Choose the program from the list and click Next.

Let us know if you need further assistance with your computer.

Yolvi Ell, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

cpu problem

1. cpu problem - Similar Threads - cpu problem

2. CPU problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU problem: When im playing a game,my cpu speed suddenly drops to 0.18ghz and my pc slows down,i gotta restart the pc to fix it,pc specs-hp 14s intel i3 11th gen,help.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-problem/9fa2c23f-0e89-4f80-b95f-6f20c51b3668
  3. CPU problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU problem: When im playing a game,my cpu speed suddenly drops to 0.18ghz and my pc slows down,i gotta restart the pc to fix it,pc specs-hp 14s intel i3 11th gen,help.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-problem/9fa2c23f-0e89-4f80-b95f-6f20c51b3668
  4. CPU problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Problem reporting tool HIGH CPU USAGE.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Problem reporting tool HIGH CPU USAGE.: I dont know what happened but suddenly my cpu usage became high. When I saw in task manager, windows problem reporting tools is continuously running and I cant end it. I have tried disabling the windows error reporting service and restarted several times but its still...
  6. Windows Problem reporting tool HIGH CPU USAGE.

Windows Problem reporting tool HIGH CPU USAGE.: I dont know what happened but suddenly my cpu usage became high. When I saw in task manager, windows problem reporting tools is continuously running and I cant end it. I have tried disabling the windows error reporting service and restarted several times but its still...
  7. Windows Problem reporting tool HIGH CPU USAGE.

8. Antimalware High CPU usage Spike Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Antimalware High CPU usage Spike Problem: My Anti malwar Service Executable suddenly Spicks my CPU usage and my lags at that time and I cannot disable this service. My friends suggested that it might have a hidden malware or and Trojan. Please help resolve this problem....
  9. Antimalware High CPU usage Spike Problem

Antimalware High CPU usage Spike Problem: My Anti malwar Service Executable suddenly Spicks my CPU usage and my lags at that time and I cannot disable this service. My friends suggested that it might have a hidden malware or and Trojan. Please help resolve this problem....
  10. Antimalware High CPU usage Spike Problem