Windows 10: Cpu question

Discus and support Cpu question in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i am buying a headphone but i dont know whats my pc mm audio jack is there any way to know whats the mm jack my pc fits?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KuberArora, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Cpu question

i am buying a headphone but i dont know whats my pc mm audio jack is there any way to know whats the mm jack my pc fits?

:)

KuberArora, Apr 15, 2021
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

INCORRECT CPU FREQUENCY READING

Hello Muhammad,

CPU usage depends on the applications that are open to your device. To isolate the problem, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Can you include a screenshot of the CPU reading?
    • Have you tried performing a
      clean boot
      to eliminate software conflicts?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Apr 15, 2021
  3. JaYp146 Win User
    [FS][US] CPU, NForce4 skt 754 motherboard (with PCI-express slot, rare!), DDR RAM

bump, CPU's stepping is now listed.

JaYp146, Apr 15, 2021
  4. Cpu question

windows 10 home high use CPU&Disk

Hi Arief,

It can be software conflicts that are causing your high CPU usage. However, we need to gather more information for us to provide the best solution to your concern. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Which update was installed when the issue occurred?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. See steps below:

• In the search box, type Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • On the left panel, click on View all.
    • Click on System Maintenance option.
    • Click on Next and follow the on-screen instructions to troubleshoot the issue.

Looking forward to your reply.

Robelene Win, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

Cpu question

1. Cpu question - Similar Threads - Cpu question

2. Question about steps to follow when replacing motherboard and CPU, keep existing Windows10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about steps to follow when replacing motherboard and CPU, keep existing Windows10...: HelloI'm planning to replace my motherboard and new Ryzan 5 5500 CPU. My current motherboard BIOS and CPU won't support Windows11. I hope to upgrade eventually to Windows11 once I upgrade the motherboad and the CPU.I would like to keep my SATA HDD running WIndows10 10.0.19045...
  3. Question about steps to follow when replacing motherboard and CPU, keep existing Windows10...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about steps to follow when replacing motherboard and CPU, keep existing Windows10...: HelloI'm planning to replace my motherboard and new Ryzan 5 5500 CPU. My current motherboard BIOS and CPU won't support Windows11. I hope to upgrade eventually to Windows11 once I upgrade the motherboad and the CPU.I would like to keep my SATA HDD running WIndows10 10.0.19045...
  4. Question about steps to follow when replacing motherboard and CPU, keep existing Windows10...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Question on Optimum CPU and Memory Requirements for 8000 users in Multipoints Server 2016

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question on Optimum CPU and Memory Requirements for 8000 users in Multipoints Server 2016: Dear Microsoft Support,I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to inquire about the optimal Multipoint server specifications and setup required to support a user base of approximately 8000 individuals. Additionally, I would like to highlight that we are...
  6. Question on Optimum CPU and Memory Requirements for 8000 users in Multipoints Server 2016

Question on Optimum CPU and Memory Requirements for 8000 users in Multipoints Server 2016: Dear Microsoft Support,I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to inquire about the optimal Multipoint server specifications and setup required to support a user base of approximately 8000 individuals. Additionally, I would like to highlight that we are...
  7. I have a question on why my displays are using my graphics from my cpu rather than from my gpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a question on why my displays are using my graphics from my cpu rather than from my gpu: This is what i got from running the DirectX Diagnostic Tool"--------------------DirectX Debug Levels--------------------Direct3D: 0/4 retailDirectDraw: 0/4 retailDirectInput: 0/5 retailDirectMusic: 0/5 retailDirectPlay: 0/9 retailDirectSound: 0/5 retailDirectShow: 0/6...
  8. I have a question on why my displays are using my graphics from my cpu rather than from my gpu

I have a question on why my displays are using my graphics from my cpu rather than from my gpu: This is what i got from running the DirectX Diagnostic Tool"--------------------DirectX Debug Levels--------------------Direct3D: 0/4 retailDirectDraw: 0/4 retailDirectInput: 0/5 retailDirectMusic: 0/5 retailDirectPlay: 0/9 retailDirectSound: 0/5 retailDirectShow: 0/6...
  9. Question about CPU usage during Win 10 install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question about CPU usage during Win 10 install: My PC just went KIA on me. CPU cooler went faulty. I smelled smoke and it died. The motherboard also took a hit from a power surge a couple months ago, and it started acting up. So I need a complete rebuild.This presents another problem.I built this trooper 9 years ago. I'm...
  10. Question about CPU usage during Win 10 install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about CPU usage during Win 10 install: My PC just went KIA on me. CPU cooler went faulty. I smelled smoke and it died. The motherboard also took a hit from a power surge a couple months ago, and it started acting up. So I need a complete rebuild.This presents another problem.I built this trooper 9 years ago. I'm...