Windows 10: CPU running at 100%

Discus and support CPU running at 100% in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, my cpu is running all the time at 100%, there's the System process that is always the process that uses the CPU the most, and I don't understand... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alejandro Villacampa Ríos, Sep 27, 2020.

1. CPU running at 100%

Hello, my cpu is running all the time at 100%, there's the System process that is always the process that uses the CPU the most, and I don't understand why this happens. I tried disabling a feature from Win10 that I first thougt was causing this problem, following a tutorial I found online, but that didn't worked at all. Someone can help me?

Sorry if my english isn't perfect, I'm from Spain and I'm trying my best :

:)

Alejandro Villacampa Ríos, Sep 27, 2020

2. My CPU is running at 100%

I have a Dell 3655 (AMD win 8 originally with 8 GB RAM) Desktop

Then I upgraded to win 10 home and 16 GM RAM, up to date

well, My cpu is running at 100% all the time, I checked some process already and I got this:

Service Host Local System (2) CPU (94.3%) Memory (22%) Disk(0%) Network (0%) GPU (0%)

Updater Ochestrator Service

Windows Update

I stopped these services, CPU is relieved at 20-30% but after some time or re start these services come back

and have the same problem.

I removed the Chrome Software Reporter Tool (disabled)

When I see in the Task Manager I see the Google Chrome service with 34 other chrome processes under it. But only three or two have 4 or 6 % in CPU usage, but you can see a loooong list.

I have the screens of these events.

I need some help guys, this thing is making me crazy. Thank you in advance.

Mikelodeon72, Sep 27, 2020
  3. 100% Cpu

Cpu: i5-8600

GPU: RX 580 Series

RAM: 16.0 GB

Motherboard: Aorus

Power supply: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4

Resolution: 2560 x 1080

Was working fine not it just crashes my game the game is Tom Clancys Rainbow six siege but I can barely also start up other games

Thomas Underhill, Sep 27, 2020
  4. CPU running at 100%

CPU usage is at 100% and nothing is running.

For the past week my laptop CPU has been running at 100%. I did a complete system reset and yet it is still running at 100% all the time. I have done countless of time troubleshooting and have no clue what the problem is. This laptop is new within the year.
    My cpu is a intel core i5 7th gen. Can someone please help me figure this out? Thanks a bunch!

AlienCobra, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

CPU running at 100%

1. CPU running at 100% - Similar Threads - CPU running 100%

2. CPU usage max 100 with nothing running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU usage max 100 with nothing running: things doneRan malware bytesSfc /scannowUpdated bios, chipset, gpu, etc.Removed unneeded applicationsInstalled new cpu Disk defrag/cleanupTomohawk b550Ryzen 7 5700xVengeance pro rgb 16gb x2GeForce gt 1030Not used for anything that could give viruses. Strictly for playing all...
  3. CPU usage max 100 with nothing running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU usage max 100 with nothing running: things doneRan malware bytesSfc /scannowUpdated bios, chipset, gpu, etc.Removed unneeded applicationsInstalled new cpu Disk defrag/cleanupTomohawk b550Ryzen 7 5700xVengeance pro rgb 16gb x2GeForce gt 1030Not used for anything that could give viruses. Strictly for playing all...
  4. My cpu is running at 100% when idle.

My cpu is running at 100% when idle.: When i don't use my pc for 5-10 minutes, the cpu jumps to 100% and the fan starts going crazy, but right after i move my mouse the cpu goes back to 1%.It seems that when i leave task manager open this doesn't happen. Also now my pc won't turn off when i put it in sleep mode,...
  5. My cpu is running at 100% when idle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My cpu is running at 100% when idle.: When i don't use my pc for 5-10 minutes, the cpu jumps to 100% and the fan starts going crazy, but right after i move my mouse the cpu goes back to 1%.It seems that when i leave task manager open this doesn't happen. Also now my pc won't turn off when i put it in sleep mode,...
  6. Getting 100% CPU usage with no app running.

Getting 100% CPU usage with no app running.: I'm facing a issue for last 2 weeks, my system consumes 100% CPU distributing the cpu usage to every app even the app is not running. Service controller, nvidia itself start consuming 20% of my cpu capacity. And due to this my system freezes and I have to hard restart it....
  7. Laptop running at 100% disk and CPU

Laptop running at 100% disk and CPU: Over the last couple of months my laptop have increasingly started being more sluggish on start-up, opening simple programmes and even when idling with no programmes opened by myself. Some days it maxes out the CPU others the disk but I would say it will usually max out the...
  8. Laptop running at 100% **** and CPU

Laptop running at 100% **** and CPU: Over the last couple of months my laptop have increasingly started being more sluggish on start-up, opening simple programmes and even when idling with no programmes opened by myself. Some days it maxes out the CPU others the disk but I would say it will usually max out the...
  9. CPU 100% Usage/Utilization with Nothing Running

CPU 100% Usage/Utilization with Nothing Running: In December of last year I upgraded to Windows 10 because of the support for Windows 7 coming to an end. It was around that time I began to notice that my mouse was beginning to stutter and lag. Sometimes I can't even hold right-click for a full 5 seconds without it letting...
  10. My CPU is running at 100%

My CPU is running at 100%: I have a Dell 3655 (AMD win 8 originally with 8 GB RAM) Desktop Then I upgraded to win 10 home and 16 GM RAM, up to date well, My cpu is running at 100% all the time, I checked some process already and I got this: Service Host Local System (2) CPU (94.3%)...