Windows 10: cpu speeds

Discus and support cpu speeds in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have an IntelR CoreTM i3-7130U CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.70 GHz on a dell laptop. my wife has a dell with amd a6-9225 radeon r4,5 compute cores 2c +3g 2.60... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SteveNelson9, Apr 4, 2021.

1. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 4, 2021
  2. JaYp146 Win User
    [FS][US] CPU, NForce4 skt 754 motherboard (with PCI-express slot, rare!), DDR RAM

bump, CPU's stepping is now listed.

JaYp146, Apr 4, 2021
  3. cpu speeds

cpu speed

what is the cpu speed of nokia c5-03...???

niharranjan---01, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

cpu speeds

1. cpu speeds - Similar Threads - cpu speeds

2. CPU speed capped to 0.79GHz 28% except in safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU speed capped to 0.79GHz 28% except in safe mode: My CPU speed is stuck at 0.79GHz on my XPS15 9560.As you can see in the screenshot:- The CPU temperature is OK- The power plan is set to High performance- The maximal and minimal CPU state is set to 100%- Intel XTU is executing a benchmark in the backgroundIt only works as...
  3. CPU speed capped to 0.79GHz 28% except in safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU speed capped to 0.79GHz 28% except in safe mode: My CPU speed is stuck at 0.79GHz on my XPS15 9560.As you can see in the screenshot:- The CPU temperature is OK- The power plan is set to High performance- The maximal and minimal CPU state is set to 100%- Intel XTU is executing a benchmark in the backgroundIt only works as...
  4. CPU speed capped to 0.79GHz 28% except in safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Cpu speed low when playing games but fast when not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cpu speed low when playing games but fast when not: Over a year ago maybe longer i started having this problem where whenever i play a game my cpu usage would be at around 100% and my cpu speed would be around 2.7-2.8ghz and when im not it stays at 3.1-3.4ghz with a usage percentage of around 5-20% give or take chilling in...
  6. Cpu speed low when playing games but fast when not

Cpu speed low when playing games but fast when not: Over a year ago maybe longer i started having this problem where whenever i play a game my cpu usage would be at around 100% and my cpu speed would be around 2.7-2.8ghz and when im not it stays at 3.1-3.4ghz with a usage percentage of around 5-20% give or take chilling in...
  7. Cpu speed low when playing games but fast when not

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Why do my cpu speeds drop off when the threads are no longer full?

Why do my cpu speeds drop off when the threads are no longer full?: I have a PC with an Intel I9 149000k processor. It has 8-performance cores and 14-effiency cores for a total of 32-threads. I use Windows 11.I'm a geophysicist and I work with a multi-thread application to process very large datasets. When I launch the application, I set the...
  9. Why do my cpu speeds drop off when the threads are no longer full?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do my cpu speeds drop off when the threads are no longer full?: I have a PC with an Intel I9 149000k processor. It has 8-performance cores and 14-effiency cores for a total of 32-threads. I use Windows 11.I'm a geophysicist and I work with a multi-thread application to process very large datasets. When I launch the application, I set the...
  10. How do I fix my CPU speed having a drastic drop.

How do I fix my CPU speed having a drastic drop.: Every now and then my CPU speed drops from 3GHz to 0.19 GHz. I have only tried restarting multiple times but it only works a few times. I notice it might be from certain apps Though it is unlikely since I only have trusted apps and even apps from the ms store or overheat.I...