Windows 10: CPU stuck at 0.78GHz after Windows 10 update

Discus and support CPU stuck at 0.78GHz after Windows 10 update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Got a brand new PC about 1.5 months ago. Since I updated to 22H2 when it came out about 2 weeks ago, I've run into this issue 4 times.First was right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ryan Tan1, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Ryan Tan1 Win User

CPU stuck at 0.78GHz after Windows 10 update

Got a brand new PC about 1.5 months ago. Since I updated to 22H2 when it came out about 2 weeks ago, I've run into this issue 4 times.First was right after the update, my CPU was capped at 0.78GHz and my computer was just absurdly slow. I tried rolling back and uninstalling the 22H2 Windows 10 update which fixed my issue for about 2 days. Then the issue came back again.Then after some searching around, I came upon the InPlace Windows Update. Tried it and that fixed my problem for a few days. When it happened the 3rd time, I didn't really do anything except for restart my PC a few times and it

:)

Ryan Tan1, Jan 27, 2023
  2. TomStrong Win User

Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Hello everyone, Windows Update has been stuck at 0% every time I've tried in the last couple of days (see screenshot). These are the two updates available:

• Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3103688).

• Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3105213).

CPU stuck at 0.78GHz after Windows 10 update 54493d1485960957t-downloading-updates-stuck-0-a-clipboard01.jpg

TomStrong, Jan 27, 2023
  3. Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Please run the Windows Update Troubleshooter:
    Hoch lebe die mächtige Mangrove!
    Please provide the exact details of any problem it reports as not fixed.

Sumit Dhiman, Jan 27, 2023
  4. DGeorge1 Win User

KB3074678 stuck at 0%

Hi all,

Been trying trying to install updates for a few days now only to be stuck at 0%. Here's the list that I'm currently waiting on. Anyone have any suggestions?

Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081441)

Waiting to install

Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081444)

Waiting to install

Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3074678)

Waiting to install

DGeorge1, Jan 27, 2023
Thema:

1. CPU stuck at 0.78GHz after Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - CPU stuck 78GHz

2. CPU stuck at 0.78GHz after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU stuck at 0.78GHz after Windows 10 update: Got a brand new PC about 1.5 months ago. Since I updated to 22H2 when it came out about 2 weeks ago, I've run into this issue 4 times.First was right after the update, my CPU was capped at 0.78GHz and my computer was just absurdly slow. I tried rolling back and uninstalling...
  3. CPU stuck at 0.78GHz after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU stuck at 0.78GHz after Windows 10 update: Got a brand new PC about 1.5 months ago. Since I updated to 22H2 when it came out about 2 weeks ago, I've run into this issue 4 times.First was right after the update, my CPU was capped at 0.78GHz and my computer was just absurdly slow. I tried rolling back and uninstalling...
  4. Windows Update stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update stuck at 0%: So , I am updating windows 10 for the 2004 version and I am using my cellular data for downloading it. My Data is being used . Almost 2 GB of data is already been used up but the windows update is still stuck at 0%. I don't know if I should stop the update now thinking that...
  5. Windows Updates stuck at 0%

Windows Updates stuck at 0%: I just upgraded my Windows 10 version to 1903 and my updates are unresponsive. They have been stuck at 0% for hours. [ATTACH] Things that I have tried: -Flushed DNS/cleared sockets -Manually stopped/restarted Windows Update service -Deleted contents of...
  6. Windows Update Stuck at 0%

Windows Update Stuck at 0%: I am updating my laptop (HP Pavilion 14-al062nr) to the latest version of windows 10, and it has been stuck on 0% on the configuring updates screen for now over an hour. Is there a solution to this problem, or is it simply a matter of waiting it out? Thanks in advance....
  7. Windows Updates stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Updates stuck at 0%: Hi all, I started having this issue recently. I ran windows update and all downloads were stuck at 0%. Hence I downloaded the 1903 update manually from the Microsoft website. After the update was installed, I tried running windows update again. However, all updates are stuck...
  8. CPU Stuck at 0% and low frequency - Windows 10 October Update 1809

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU Stuck at 0% and low frequency - Windows 10 October Update 1809: Hello, i just reinstalled my HP Proliant Microserver gen 8 with Windows 10 October Update 1809. The problem is that the cpu is showing as 0% and with the lowest available frequency both showing the same at Task Manager, HW Monitor, Speccy. I never had this problem with...
  9. Windows Update stuck at 0%

Windows Update stuck at 0%: Hi, I have a Windows 10 notebook, Windows updates downloaded and installed fine. I installed Office 2016 and when running WIndows Update it will list all available updates for Office, but it's always stuck at 0% downloading. Any hint? Thanks UPDATE:...
  10. Windows Update stuck at 0%

Windows Update stuck at 0%: Hello! I have a problem with Windows Update. It's stuck at 0%, and moves nowhere. I've tried literally everything to fix it, including the reset Brink provided. Can you please help me? P.S: I've tried the following things:...