Windows 10: CPU stuck at 0.78GHz after Windows 10 update

Discus and support CPU stuck at 0.78GHz after Windows 10 update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Got a brand new PC about 1.5 months ago. Since I updated to 22H2 when it came out about 2 weeks ago, I've run into this issue 4 times.First was right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ryan Tan1, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Ryan Tan1 Win User

CPU stuck at 0.78GHz after Windows 10 update

Got a brand new PC about 1.5 months ago. Since I updated to 22H2 when it came out about 2 weeks ago, I've run into this issue 4 times.First was right after the update, my CPU was capped at 0.78GHz and my computer was just absurdly slow. I tried rolling back and uninstalling the 22H2 Windows 10 update which fixed my issue for about 2 days. Then the issue came back again.Then after some searching around, I came upon the InPlace Windows Update. Tried it and that fixed my problem for a few days. When it happened the 3rd time, I didn't really do anything except for restart my PC a few times and it

:)

Ryan Tan1, Jan 27, 2023
  2. TomStrong Win User

Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Hello everyone, Windows Update has been stuck at 0% every time I've tried in the last couple of days (see screenshot). These are the two updates available:

• Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3103688).

• Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3105213).

CPU stuck at 0.78GHz after Windows 10 update 54493d1485960957t-downloading-updates-stuck-0-a-clipboard01.jpg

TomStrong, Jan 27, 2023
  3. Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Please run the Windows Update Troubleshooter:
    Hoch lebe die mächtige Mangrove!
    Please provide the exact details of any problem it reports as not fixed.

Sumit Dhiman, Jan 27, 2023
  4. DGeorge1 Win User

KB3074678 stuck at 0%

Hi all,

Been trying trying to install updates for a few days now only to be stuck at 0%. Here's the list that I'm currently waiting on. Anyone have any suggestions?

Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081441)

Waiting to install

Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081444)

Waiting to install

Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3074678)

Waiting to install

DGeorge1, Jan 27, 2023
Thema:

1. CPU stuck at 0.78GHz after Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - CPU stuck 78GHz

2. CPU stuck at 0.78GHz after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU stuck at 0.78GHz after Windows 10 update: Got a brand new PC about 1.5 months ago. Since I updated to 22H2 when it came out about 2 weeks ago, I've run into this issue 4 times.First was right after the update, my CPU was capped at 0.78GHz and my computer was just absurdly slow. I tried rolling back and uninstalling...
  3. CPU stuck at 0.78GHz after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU stuck at 0.78GHz after Windows 10 update: Got a brand new PC about 1.5 months ago. Since I updated to 22H2 when it came out about 2 weeks ago, I've run into this issue 4 times.First was right after the update, my CPU was capped at 0.78GHz and my computer was just absurdly slow. I tried rolling back and uninstalling...
  4. Windows Update stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update stuck at 0%: So , I am updating windows 10 for the 2004 version and I am using my cellular data for downloading it. My Data is being used . Almost 2 GB of data is already been used up but the windows update is still stuck at 0%. I don't know if I should stop the update now thinking that...
  5. Windows Updates stuck at 0%

Windows Updates stuck at 0%: I just upgraded my Windows 10 version to 1903 and my updates are unresponsive. They have been stuck at 0% for hours. [ATTACH] Things that I have tried: -Flushed DNS/cleared sockets -Manually stopped/restarted Windows Update service -Deleted contents of...
  6. Windows Update Stuck at 0%

Windows Update Stuck at 0%: I am updating my laptop (HP Pavilion 14-al062nr) to the latest version of windows 10, and it has been stuck on 0% on the configuring updates screen for now over an hour. Is there a solution to this problem, or is it simply a matter of waiting it out? Thanks in advance....
  7. Windows Updates stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Updates stuck at 0%: Hi all, I started having this issue recently. I ran windows update and all downloads were stuck at 0%. Hence I downloaded the 1903 update manually from the Microsoft website. After the update was installed, I tried running windows update again. However, all updates are stuck...
  8. CPU Stuck at 0% and low frequency - Windows 10 October Update 1809

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU Stuck at 0% and low frequency - Windows 10 October Update 1809: Hello, i just reinstalled my HP Proliant Microserver gen 8 with Windows 10 October Update 1809. The problem is that the cpu is showing as 0% and with the lowest available frequency both showing the same at Task Manager, HW Monitor, Speccy. I never had this problem with...
  9. Windows Update stuck at 0%

Windows Update stuck at 0%: Hi, I have a Windows 10 notebook, Windows updates downloaded and installed fine. I installed Office 2016 and when running WIndows Update it will list all available updates for Office, but it's always stuck at 0% downloading. Any hint? Thanks UPDATE:...
  10. Windows Update stuck at 0%

Windows Update stuck at 0%: Hello! I have a problem with Windows Update. It's stuck at 0%, and moves nowhere. I've tried literally everything to fix it, including the reset Brink provided. Can you please help me? P.S: I've tried the following things:...