Windows 10: CPU temp., new case & Water Cooling

Discus and support CPU temp., new case & Water Cooling in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, I currently running Windows 10. Intel i5-750 Lynnfield since October 2009 Now my CPU have about ~72°C degrees when running a game. I think... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by mokujin, Dec 13, 2015.

1. mokujin Win User

CPU temp., new case & Water Cooling

Hello,
    I currently running Windows 10. Intel i5-750 Lynnfield since October 2009
    Now my CPU have about ~72°C degrees when running a game.
    I think it's too high and want a new Water Cooling
    What do you think? Do you recommend? And how to choose?
    Thank you CPU temp., new case & Water Cooling :)

:)

mokujin, Dec 13, 2015

2. WHEA Logger Event ID 19

Update:

No errors have returned in a while. I opened up my AIO water cooling loop for my CPU and the manufacturer had not cleaned out the system properly so there were mineral deposits inside the water block for my CPU cause temps to rise too excessively under load.
    Thanks all for your input! The help is appreciated

Regards,

Jeff

Jeff D_994, Dec 13, 2015
  3. B A Ward Win User
    Windows 10 and CPU fans

This just happened to my machine after the 10586.318 update. CPU fan would ramp up over 6500 rpm Running Fallout 4 and keep socket temps down around 58c, now fan won't clime over 3500 temp 64c and climbing ! Looks like time for water cooling.

B A Ward, Dec 13, 2015
Thema:

CPU temp., new case & Water Cooling

1. CPU temp., new case & Water Cooling - Similar Threads - CPU temp case

2. CPU Temps goes up to 63+ degrees celcius but after opening Task Manager, Temps cool down.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CPU Temps goes up to 63+ degrees celcius but after opening Task Manager, Temps cool down.: Tried all things. using RogueKiller, MalwareBytes, AdwCleaner, Windefender, and i used cmd and sfc /scannow found some corrupt files Beginning system scan. This process will take some time. Beginning verification phase of system scan. Verification 100% complete. Windows...
  3. GPU and CPU cooling fans at startup.

in Windows 10 Customization
    GPU and CPU cooling fans at startup.: Since switching to W10 pro on a new build, two months ago, the CPU and GPU fans have been running at full speed for 1-2 seconds at startup. The graphics card is about a year old RX580 8GB and the M.B. is new Gigabyte Elite X570 with an AMD 3600. Sometimes they run for 1...
  4. Water drops under cpu fan

in Windows 10 Support
    Water drops under cpu fan: Hi , i got a new ryzen 7 3700x the other week. I have just noticed that under the cpu fan on the fan housing there is a small pool of what looks like water ( about the size of 3 drops from an eyedropper). Would this be from condensation from the fan? And other than try to get...
  5. Upgrade 10 year old case for new system with liquid cooling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Upgrade 10 year old case for new system with liquid cooling: I'm going to build a 'gaming' PC with a Z370 micro ATX motherboard with i7-8700K, 32 GB RAM, 750 watt PSU, and a 1070 EVGA gpu and was wondering if I need to also upgrade to a new case for liquid cooling (Corsair H60 2018). I don't care about having LED lighting or whatever....
  6. CPU Temp Questions

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU Temp Questions: Hi All I checked with RealTemp GT (believe is multi core part of it) was going up to the High 70's and 80's, Ambient Temp of apartment around 75F (room doesn't feel hot to myself, just comfy) Running Windows Defender for moment, (not sure if that could raise the temps or...
  7. CPU Temp Monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU Temp Monitor: Is there CPU Temp Monitor, like CoreTemp, that supports AMD Ryzen? 81760
  8. New AMD drivers, Cool!

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    New AMD drivers, Cool!: I just got a driver update for my AMD Radeon HD 7670M today directly through my Windows Update process. That's something new and cool. Anyone else get it? 34162
  9. Back to Liquid Cooling for CPU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Back to Liquid Cooling for CPU: I had initially installed a Deepcool "Captain 120 EX" liquid cooler on my new built with an i7 6700K CPU. I got concerned about the liquid and removed it and installed a Noctua NH14S with second fan. I need a "quiet" PC as its used as my recording studio system. However, the...
  10. Cool new feature?

in Windows 10 Support
    Cool new feature?: Dunno if I've been under a rock or what, but found this cool feature... WMP interfaced with the keyboard volume controls... [img] 3188