Windows 10: CPU Temperatur rising

Discus and support CPU Temperatur rising in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; While installing a program i wanted to know how is my cpu temperature and that's what happened it accessed 90 C. And while gaming it reaches 100 C i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ahmed_khaled797, Aug 29, 2019.

1. CPU Temperatur rising

While installing a program i wanted to know how is my cpu temperature and that's what happened it accessed 90 C. And while gaming it reaches 100 C i cleaned the cooling fan and the whole labtop from inside and the same results happen. Is that normal?

CPU Temperatur rising 6b787c0d-ff66-4111-928d-a406e0687b32?upload=true.png i don't know it's useful or not but i bought my labtop 5 years ago

:)

Ahmed_khaled797, Aug 29, 2019

2. CPU temperature

Partially depends on the processor but 45-50C is normal for all. Most modern CPUs shut themselves off if in case the temperature rise above normal and can damage CPU

Sumit Dhiman2, Aug 29, 2019
  3. nokia n8 temperature rises . . . !

@Krishna_Singh

Welcome to the forum!

You would normally expect to feel warmth more so on back of device nearest to battery as current consumption of device rises and there is a rise in battery temperature when charging even if device on standby.

aspergerguy, Aug 29, 2019
  4. CPU Temperatur rising

nokia n8 temperature rises . . . !

I just brought a new nokia n8 . . . & from the start its temperature is little hot, even if i do normal works like watching movies, when on the net etc.

the temperature rises mainly in both the sides of the mobile .

while charging its temperature rises even more ?

so just wanted to ask that its normal or there is some fault ???

Krishna_Singh---01, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

CPU Temperatur rising

1. CPU Temperatur rising - Similar Threads - CPU Temperatur rising

2. Program to track CPU and CPU temperature and usage on desktop?

in Windows 10 Support
    Program to track CPU and CPU temperature and usage on desktop?: I have been using HWMonitor but it does not have desktop widget and I want to track parameters in real-time. 134427
  3. High CPU And GPU temperature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High CPU And GPU temperature: Hii there, I have a HP 15 BS658TX laptop, I bought it a year ago. Now my problem is I am having very high CPU and GPU temp while playing games. As summer season is going on here in India so normal GPU and CPU temp is about 50℃ and as i start a game it rises whole the way up...
  4. cpu high temperature

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cpu high temperature: My cpu is getting 80 c on stand by and when turn on task manager it gets to normal temperature. I tried this in cmd : 1. Open command prompt. (Type cmd in Search or Press Windows Logo Key+X. Click on Command Prompt admin). 1. Type the following 4 commands at the CMD...
  5. High CPU Temperatures

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    High CPU Temperatures: Hi, I have been having some high CPU temperatures on my laptop while I have just been using MS Word. While this has been happening, I have been looking at the temperatures in HWmonitor, on average it was reading 110 degrees Celsius. So I put the laptop into hibernation...
  6. Inconsistent CPU temperatures?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Inconsistent CPU temperatures?: I recently bought and installed the CRYORIG C7 for my AMD-FX 6300. I had intentions of overclocking, but the motherboard was acting weird. But my question: across three different pieces of software, my cpu temp has two different temperatures. Speedfan shows a averagely hot...
  7. CPU Temperature: How To View CPU Temperature?

CPU Temperature: How To View CPU Temperature?: Hi all, I've been using an app called "HWMonitor" to measure the temperature of my PC's internal components and it works great, but I want to use another app to do the same thing just so I can compare the numbers that both apps give. What's the most popular app for...
  8. CPU temperatures

CPU temperatures: Hello Forum. last night my PC suddenly switched off 2 times within 3 hours. I didnt get a BSOD, just switched off. I did some googling to get some info, and saw it may be a case of CPU cooler, or fan, dust etc etc. I also downloaded some software to see the temp of my...
  9. High CPU Temperature ?

High CPU Temperature ?: On normal, it stays on 60-70, maybe 80 sometimes, but as soon as I start something that's graphics related, it kicks up to 90s. The fan really starts to kick in when about 93 degrees are reached, but it doesn't go down unless I stop the graphics stuff. Highest I've seen it go...
  10. Need CPU Temperature?

Need CPU Temperature?: Hi guys anybody here knows a good CPU Temperature software for win 10, without having to download advertising crap with it? 4460