Windows 10: CPU temperature unstable and blue screen of death after upgrading memory and storage

Discus and support CPU temperature unstable and blue screen of death after upgrading memory and storage in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi Guys,I bought a Powerspec 1520 laptop 3 years ago from Micro Center and was very satisfied with it all the time. The CPU of this machine is i7-8750H... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by wangcan1213, Jun 7, 2022.

1. CPU temperature unstable and blue screen of death after upgrading memory and storage

Hi Guys,I bought a Powerspec 1520 laptop 3 years ago from Micro Center and was very satisfied with it all the time. The CPU of this machine is i7-8750H and the graphic card is RTX 2700. It has a 500G SSD and 16G RAM, and I found them not enough for me recently. Therefore, I made the following upgrade on last Saturday: 1 add a 2T M.2 SSD; 2 add a 1T SATA SSD; 3 add a 16G DDR4-2666 RAM to make it dual-channel.After doing these, my laptop successfully recognized all these devices. However, some strange things happen.The fan spins pretty loudly even though not full speed whenever the lapto

:)

wangcan1213, Jun 7, 2022
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Jun 7, 2022
  3. Blue screen of death

I have upgraded my Dell XPS 13 from 8.1 to 10. As a result I now have an unstable system. In 3 days I have had 3 different blue screens of death.

ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NONEXECUTE_MEMORY

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (win32kfull.sys)

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (dxgmms2.sys)

Can you please assist me in resolving these?

It appears that your operating system is rather unstable.

While you're at it... Please update the Windows topics dropdown to allow me to select a correct topic, something like, "unstable system"

John

johncscott75, Jun 7, 2022
  4. John Sarc Win User

CPU temperature unstable and blue screen of death after upgrading memory and storage

Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, Jun 7, 2022
Thema:

CPU temperature unstable and blue screen of death after upgrading memory and storage

1. CPU temperature unstable and blue screen of death after upgrading memory and storage - Similar Threads - CPU temperature unstable

2. CPU temperature unstable and blue screen of death after upgrading memory and storage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CPU temperature unstable and blue screen of death after upgrading memory and storage: Hi Guys,I bought a Powerspec 1520 laptop 3 years ago from Micro Center and was very satisfied with it all the time. The CPU of this machine is i7-8750H and the graphic card is RTX 2700. It has a 500G SSD and 16G RAM, and I found them not enough for me recently. Therefore, I...
  3. CPU temperature unstable and blue screen of death after upgrading memory and storage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU temperature unstable and blue screen of death after upgrading memory and storage: Hi Guys,I bought a Powerspec 1520 laptop 3 years ago from Micro Center and was very satisfied with it all the time. The CPU of this machine is i7-8750H and the graphic card is RTX 2700. It has a 500G SSD and 16G RAM, and I found them not enough for me recently. Therefore, I...
  4. Blue Screen of Death BSOD Memory Management

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death BSOD Memory Management: Been a month since i added a new RAM. I've been getting this crash message regularly in high performance situations, have gone through driver verification and can link minidump files....
  5. Blue Screen of Death: Memory Management

Blue Screen of Death: Memory Management: Hi, the past couple of weeks I have received several BSoDs approximately 6, the last one said it was a memory management error. I have made two previous posts hereand here and tried to solve my issues, but my problems persist. I have already attempted a few things and pulled...
  6. Blue Screen after memory upgraded twice

Blue Screen after memory upgraded twice: Hi, I bought Timetec RAM for my laptop ThinkPad x230 to upgrade from 8GB to 16GB Timetec Hynix IC 16GB Kit 2x8GB DDR3L 1600MHz PC3L-12800 Non ECC Unbuffered 1.35V CL11 2Rx8 Dual Rank SODIMM Laptop Memory RAM 76TT16NUSL2R8-8G However the first set was returned after...
  7. Blue Screen of Death after Win10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Screen of Death after Win10 upgrade: Home quarantine has led me to take care of somethings I should've long ago, including upgrading my pc from Win7 to Win10. First attempt caused the blue screen of death every 5 min or so. I went through, updated all drivers requiring updates, kept getting BSoD, so reverted...
  8. Blue Screen Of Death Memory Dump File

Blue Screen Of Death Memory Dump File: Hello, I Am having BSOD's and cannot figure out why. I have a link to a compressed folder that has my Memory Dump Files, As Well As My InfoFile, And A Full System Readout From Speccy. If Someone Can, Please Hep Me Figure Out The Problem. Here Is The Link To My Compressed...
  9. Black Screen after high CPU temperature

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black Screen after high CPU temperature: Today When I booted to windows 10, After some minutes, Suddenly Mouse & keyboard stopped working. I restrated the PC with reset button & went to the BIOS & checked the monitoring section. There I saw that temperature of CPU is too high (more than 80c) & after some seconds,...
  10. Black Screen after high CPU temperature

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen after high CPU temperature: Today When I booted to windows 10, After some minutes, Suddenly Mouse & keyboard stopped working. I restrated the PC with reset button & went to the BIOS & checked the monitoring section. There I saw that temperature of CPU is too high (more than 80c) & after some seconds,...