Windows 10: CPU Temps goes up to 63+ degrees celcius but after opening Task Manager, Temps cool down.

Discus and support CPU Temps goes up to 63+ degrees celcius but after opening Task Manager, Temps cool down. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Tried all things. using RogueKiller, MalwareBytes, AdwCleaner, Windefender, and i used cmd and sfc /scannow found some corrupt files Beginning system... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Gabriel T Biluan, May 26, 2021.

1. CPU Temps goes up to 63+ degrees celcius but after opening Task Manager, Temps cool down.

Tried all things. using RogueKiller, MalwareBytes, AdwCleaner, Windefender, and i used cmd and sfc /scannow found some corrupt files Beginning system scan. This process will take some time. Beginning verification phase of system scan. Verification 100% complete. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them. For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline repairs,

:)

Gabriel T Biluan, May 26, 2021

2. Cpu threshold temps on windows 10

Hello . When I had updated my windows 8 to windows 10 I started to have gaming issues . I have noticed that whenever my CPU temp reaches 88 degrees , I face an instant 10 fps loss in my game. Is this my threshold temp ? I want to play my game in a constant
    fps . I'm sure abt my fps loss, its lost due to my CPU and not GPU. However, I think rams can be a problem ? I'm reaching a 80 - 90 % usage of ram when I'm playing my game " DOTA2 " . What should I do to stay at a constant fps ? Do you think increasing my
    CPU threshold temp is useful ? For example , if my threshold temp of CPU was 90 degrees , Will my CPU throttle my performance at 88 degrees ? Or I will start to face a 90 degree temps instead of 88 degrees ?

What should I do ? I want to play my game in a constant fps , I tried everything till now except touching my CPU .. Any help would be really appreciated!

CPU SPECS

Khaled Maarouf, May 26, 2021
  3. slance310 Win User
    CPU temp differs between tools

Hi,

CoreTemp normally displays individual cores...

Individual cores can be considerably warmer then the CPU itself due to the heatsink... For some reason you are seeing the opposite..

Your Bios may not be showing the CPU... My machine also has a "Auxiliary" temp that is usually warmer than the CPU..

Years ago I would check my CPU temp in Bios, as I did not yet have a installed Temp Monitor...

I eventually found that the Bios Temp was quite a bit warmer due to the boot\restart process, and the fans had not yet had a chance to cool it down... I can't say that would apply to your setup...

I also run a program called SpeedFan 4.51... It gives a more complete overview of all of the machines temps...

slance310, May 26, 2021
  4. CPU Temps goes up to 63+ degrees celcius but after opening Task Manager, Temps cool down.

Temp Files

Hi Jodi,

This should help prevent the temp files being created.

Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task Manager

Click on the Startup Tab

See if Isusmp.exe or InstallShield Update Service Schedule is listed there

If it is, select it and click 'Disable'

Close Task Manager

Click your Start Button, type msconfig and hit Enter

When the System Configuration dialog opens, click on the Services Tab

Check the box marked 'Hide Microsoft Services'

In the remaining list see if Isusmp.exe or InstallShield Update Service Schedule is listed there, uncheck any you find

Click Apply and OK

Once restarted you can then delete the temp files

Let us know if you need any further help

Thanks

Julian - Independent adviser

jwilliams786, May 26, 2021
Thema:

CPU Temps goes up to 63+ degrees celcius but after opening Task Manager, Temps cool down.

1. CPU Temps goes up to 63+ degrees celcius but after opening Task Manager, Temps cool down. - Similar Threads - CPU Temps goes

2. CPU at 75 degree celcius at idle even after replacing CPU cooler.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU at 75 degree celcius at idle even after replacing CPU cooler.: Hello, my pc has the following specs:CPU- Intel core i3 2120 3.3GHZMotherboard- Zebronics ZEB- H61 socket 1155RAM - 8gb ddr 1333mhzHDD - 1TB 7200RPM from consistentCase- Zebronics ZEB-BING cabinetFans - no fans other than cpu cooler and psu fanI cleaned up my pc a few days...
  3. CPU at 75 degree celcius at idle even after replacing CPU cooler.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU at 75 degree celcius at idle even after replacing CPU cooler.: Hello, my pc has the following specs:CPU- Intel core i3 2120 3.3GHZMotherboard- Zebronics ZEB- H61 socket 1155RAM - 8gb ddr 1333mhzHDD - 1TB 7200RPM from consistentCase- Zebronics ZEB-BING cabinetFans - no fans other than cpu cooler and psu fanI cleaned up my pc a few days...
  4. CPU at 75 degree celcius at idle even after replacing CPU cooler.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Record high temp at 18 degree c?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Record high temp at 18 degree c?: Hi community,Saw this weather report on my task bar and think it might be abit wrong. I doubt we will reach record highs but will update this thread in the afternoon if it's the case.Thanks....
  6. CPU Usage 100%, Goes Down when opening task manager.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU Usage 100%, Goes Down when opening task manager.: I have been having the problem of my CPU being at 100% usage when Opening task manager, But after 1 second or less it goes back down to regular levels. 8%-20%. I am on a laptop, My specs are; An i7-8750h, I have a 1050ti 4GB. I am running 12 gb's of ram. This problem occurs...
  7. CPU Temp Questions

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU Temp Questions: Hi All I checked with RealTemp GT (believe is multi core part of it) was going up to the High 70's and 80's, Ambient Temp of apartment around 75F (room doesn't feel hot to myself, just comfy) Running Windows Defender for moment, (not sure if that could raise the temps or...
  8. CPU Temp Monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU Temp Monitor: Is there CPU Temp Monitor, like CoreTemp, that supports AMD Ryzen? 81760
  9. CPU not showing temp in Open hardware monitor or core temp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CPU not showing temp in Open hardware monitor or core temp: CPU not showing temp in Open hardware monitor or core temp Used to show ok, I am certain...In the BIOS when I boot the PC it shows ok approx 60-65oC But not in the aforementioned apps....cant think why Thanks 36372
  10. CPU temp., new case & Water Cooling

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU temp., new case & Water Cooling: Hello, I currently running Windows 10. Intel i5-750 Lynnfield since October 2009 Now my CPU have about ~72°C degrees when running a game. I think it's too high and want a new Water Cooling What do you think? Do you recommend? And how to choose? Thank you :-) 33821

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer temps lower when opening task manager