Windows 10: CPU usage by unistack to high

Discus and support CPU usage by unistack to high in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi i got some problems with my CPU usage and i can't find an solution i have windows 10 home i did some research already but i can't find the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by 2000gijs, Nov 16, 2015.

1. 2000gijs Win User

CPU usage by unistack to high

Hi i got some problems with my CPU usage and i can't find an solution i have windows 10 home

i did some research already but i can't find the correct solution i know it is because of unistack but further i can't find the solution that works for me i also know that the proces is an user of my pc (myself) but i can't find any working solution
    i mean that the proces is using like 30-40% of my CPU all the time

pls help it is not normal i just want to game not more

:)

2000gijs, Nov 16, 2015

2. Windows 10 Pro - Unistack / Unistore - High Data / CPU Usage

Got the following Problem with my Surface 3 Pro:

Very high writing / reading and cpu usage of the "Unistack service group". Like the following file which is accessed by svchost

svchost.exe 1128 C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Local\Comms\UnistoreDB\store.vol

Ending the processes result in short time with no cpu and data usage at all and then it is restarted and again very high data / cpu usage

Saarlaender, Nov 16, 2015
  3. High CPU and Memory/Unistack SvcGroup and Outlook Mail App Not Synching

I, too, have concluded that the Unistack Service Group results in high continuous CPU usage on my laptop (around 30%). I have also found that the Service is started with Windows 10 Mail or Windows 10 Calendar and will continue until the Mail and/or Calendar
    App is closed. This continuous high load causes my laptop to run hot.

There are several threads on this forum relating to this issue, but I've not seen a fix that will allow the Apps to function as intended without resulting in the Unistack Service causing an overheating problem. Additionally, I have seen no indication that
    Microsoft has acknowledged the problem and is working on it.

My solution is to not use the Mail and Calendar Apps, using Windows Live Mail instead which is a more robust application and syncs with all my calendars and mailboxes without creating a high continuous load on the CPU.

Joseph Cornwell, Nov 16, 2015
Thema:

CPU usage by unistack to high

1. CPU usage by unistack to high - Similar Threads - CPU usage unistack

2. high cpu usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    high cpu usage: I had a high cpu usage when i was using my pc even on idle, then i decided to reset my pc, this fixed the issue but i had some projects and files that i wanted so i copied them into a flash drive and after the reset, i moved the files to my pc, now the cpu usage is high again...
  3. High CPU usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High CPU usage: When everything is closed my CPU is using 1%, however when I play my game the CPU usage skyrockets up to 60% even though game is only using 10 - 20% of the CPU.When the game is running:When the game isn't running:...
  4. CPU High Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU High Usage: Hey,My CPU goes to 90% to 100% when I play games. I don't know if my CPU is bottleneck or not Could you assist me in fixing it? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-high-usage/5e1954fe-1478-4342-87c8-f9d99418c5bc
  5. CPU usage is high

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU usage is high: My CPU usage is 50% and sometimes higher and the only thing I have opened is Google Chrome. Presentational font cache exe is using most of it and Chrome is using 10-15%. Memory usage is 60% and Chrome is using most of that. 960 mb What can I do to fix this?...
  6. high cpu usage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    high cpu usage: hi,I am Krishna, my laptop having some problems with wifi. suddenly wifi is disconnecting and the adaptor is not showing wifi settings after doing a hardware scan or internet troubleshooter it is again showing the wifi settings and connecting to wifi, whenever this happens...
  7. High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High CPU Usage: I just did a factory reset of my windows 10 because of low storage and an issue I have had before and after the reset is high CPU usage. I don't have any external anti virus. And when I get the high usage I just have to open task manager and its fine. its not even when I play...
  8. High CPU usage

High CPU usage: I have constant ongoing high CPU usage . One of the causes is a non Windows app I'm trying to rectify. The other 3 are all Windows based; WMI provider host, Antimalware Service and Services and Controller App....
  9. High cpu usage

High cpu usage: Hi guys, I have a weird problem and I can't fix it. After changing some settings in Comand Promt my computer started behaving weird. My cpu usage is high and very unstable, for no reason. In the task manager there is nothing that should cause high cpu usage, there are no...
  10. high cpu usage by service host unistack service group

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    high cpu usage by service host unistack service group: every single session since the latest update I inevitably spend half an hour sitting with high cpu usage going to the 'service host unistack service group' and its to the point where I'm curious...what is this? what does it do? is its sole purpose in life to have me glare at...