Windows 10: cpu usage is up to 100% i tried ways but nothing happened when i restart my computer the...

Discus and support cpu usage is up to 100% i tried ways but nothing happened when i restart my computer the... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [IMG] i have done all the methods how to solve it but nothing worked. cpu usage is up to 100% i tried all the things but nothing happened when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SmeetParmar, Jul 30, 2020.

1. cpu usage is up to 100% i tried ways but nothing happened when i restart my computer the...

cpu usage is up to 100% i tried ways but nothing happened when i restart my computer the... [​IMG]
    i have done all the methods how to solve it but nothing worked.
    cpu usage is up to 100% i tried all the things but nothing happened when i restart my computer the cpu usage goes to 1% to 30%but when i open a single app so it goes up to 100%. i have 8 gb ram but still only from 2-3 days this thing is happening

:)

SmeetParmar, Jul 30, 2020

2. Disk Usage at 100% with nothing running

My PC is running Windows 10 with the latest updates but has suddenly become unusable with disk usage staying at 100% even with nothing running and just the same processes listed in Task Manager as before the problems
    started. I've tried a few suggestions found in online forums - disabling Windows Search and Superfetch, adjusting page file size, etc. but nothing has done the trick yet. I don't have any outside anti-virus software installed. I read about the potential MSI
    issue but don't have IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers listed in the Device Manager. Finally, it seems to boot up normally and will have periods where the disk usage drops and it's usable but those moments are brief and it inevitably goes back up to 100% usage.

TONeill_1313, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Cpu is always 100% usage after restart in 2004 version

Hi,

I've tried to reinstall the official win10 2004 version iso(using WinPE and formatted all my disk), install the latest drivers from Lenovo. The problem still happens.

if it's the problem of drivers why it only happens when I use "power-restart" to restart my laptop?

use "power-shut down" and then turn on the computer manually will not have this CPU 100% usage problem

Yuyun Chen, Jul 30, 2020
  4. cpu usage is up to 100% i tried ways but nothing happened when i restart my computer the...

Cpu usage 100% when I start my pc or restart it.

Everything was working fine and my pc was good after that I did a reset for my pc, when I try to start my PC the first 5 minutes of my PC has 100% usage of CPU and it's really really laggy then after that 5 minutes without any running apps CPU goes Normal
    and I can use my pc like before now the restart took me long time not like before what should I do?

Ahmed Obead, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

cpu usage is up to 100% i tried ways but nothing happened when i restart my computer the...

1. cpu usage is up to 100% i tried ways but nothing happened when i restart my computer the... - Similar Threads - cpu usage 100%

2. CPU usage up to 100% with any app that i start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU usage up to 100% with any app that i start: Hi,i have WIN10 OS LTSC. 2019when i am opening Taskmgr right after startup , the cpu is on 100% and slowly gets down.but after running any type of exe , its raising again.there is no specific task that causing that.i have tries:disable windows defendersfc /scannoedism...
  3. 100 percent CPU usage from nothing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    100 percent CPU usage from nothing: Hello dear community,Recently I went through an issue with my CPU, everything I open, any software, is using 100% from its usage!I am not sure what could be the issue, as I have tried to detect the problem!I am more than sure, that most of you had this issue!I have an...
  4. 100 percent CPU usage from nothing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    100 percent CPU usage from nothing: Hello dear community,Recently I went through an issue with my CPU, everything I open, any software, is using 100% from its usage!I am not sure what could be the issue, as I have tried to detect the problem!I am more than sure, that most of you had this issue!I have an...
  5. 100% cpu usage and frequent restarts.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    100% cpu usage and frequent restarts.: Hello everyone. I am using a HP omen laptop with windows 10. Recently I have been observing that the fans start to rotate at high speeds, just after 5 minutes or so after switching the PC on. So I have tried to find which process is causing this through task manager but all...
  6. I turned my computer on and this appeared, tried restarting and nothing happened, did some...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I turned my computer on and this appeared, tried restarting and nothing happened, did some...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lowkeybuffoon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j6puob/i_turned_my_computer_on_and_this_appeared_tried/
  7. 100% CPU usage with nothing open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    100% CPU usage with nothing open: What sould i do? 8gbRAM submitted by /u/dkcvl [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ixuekr/100_cpu_usage_with_nothing_open/
  8. CPU 100% Usage/Utilization with Nothing Running

CPU 100% Usage/Utilization with Nothing Running: In December of last year I upgraded to Windows 10 because of the support for Windows 7 coming to an end. It was around that time I began to notice that my mouse was beginning to stutter and lag. Sometimes I can't even hold right-click for a full 5 seconds without it letting...
  9. Restart is 100% but nothing happens

Restart is 100% but nothing happens: [IMG] I'm having this problem now and I don't know what else to do. I've tried to boot into safe mode but this thing happened too. Tried the restore point thing too but it just showing errors too no matter which restore point I've chosen. I've also tried the sfc scannow and...
  10. Cpu usage 100% when I start my pc or restart it.

Cpu usage 100% when I start my pc or restart it.: Everything was working fine and my pc was good after that I did a reset for my pc, when I try to start my PC the first 5 minutes of my PC has 100% usage of CPU and it's really really laggy then after that 5 minutes without any running apps CPU goes Normal and I can use my pc...