Windows 10: cpu useage

Discus and support cpu useage in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ever since the December upgrade my CPU useage has always been near or at 100% with memory useage of 4K at 80% or higher. I am running Chrome and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ejp me, Feb 2, 2020.

1. ejp me Win User

cpu useage

Ever since the December upgrade my CPU useage has always been near or at 100% with memory useage of 4K at 80% or higher. I am running Chrome and avast. I tried uninstalling avast but it stays in the tray and runs and shows up but can not uninstall. I get avast antivirus running and avast service too!

:)

ejp me, Feb 2, 2020

2. Rundll32 multiple instances high gpu useage

Subject should read high CPU useage

DevinSexton, Feb 2, 2020
  3. JaYp146 Win User
    [FS][US] CPU, NForce4 skt 754 motherboard (with PCI-express slot, rare!), DDR RAM

bump, CPU's stepping is now listed.

JaYp146, Feb 2, 2020
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

cpu useage

INCORRECT CPU FREQUENCY READING

Hello Muhammad,

CPU usage depends on the applications that are open to your device. To isolate the problem, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Can you include a screenshot of the CPU reading?
    • Have you tried performing a
      clean boot
      to eliminate software conflicts?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

cpu useage

1. cpu useage - Similar Threads - cpu useage

2. trying to install 23H2 on my newer laptop freezes at 6% cpu useage at 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to install 23H2 on my newer laptop freezes at 6% cpu useage at 100%: what can be done about this I can't upgrade to 23H2 all the other downloads worked but this one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-install-23h2-on-my-newer-laptop-freezes/3a4f799b-e3da-4d31-9658-dcc5251ea034
  3. trying to install 23H2 on my newer laptop freezes at 6% cpu useage at 100%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trying to install 23H2 on my newer laptop freezes at 6% cpu useage at 100%: what can be done about this I can't upgrade to 23H2 all the other downloads worked but this one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-install-23h2-on-my-newer-laptop-freezes/3a4f799b-e3da-4d31-9658-dcc5251ea034
  4. Windows 11 Microsoft Windows Search Indexer high CPU useage at all times

Windows 11 Microsoft Windows Search Indexer high CPU useage at all times: Ive been dealing with this for a long time now, and for most of the time ive delt with it, ive just disabled windows search, but im getting sick of it, and i need to see if we can get this fixed, Microsoft Search Indexer takes, at all times, 20~40% of my CPU, it never stops...
  5. Windows 11 Microsoft Windows Search Indexer high CPU useage at all times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Microsoft Windows Search Indexer high CPU useage at all times: Ive been dealing with this for a long time now, and for most of the time ive delt with it, ive just disabled windows search, but im getting sick of it, and i need to see if we can get this fixed, Microsoft Search Indexer takes, at all times, 20~40% of my CPU, it never stops...
  6. why does my pc have high cpu useage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my pc have high cpu useage: Hello, My windows 11 pc CPU uses 100% constantly for no reason that I can see. This happends when I have no apps running as well and only started 2 days ago. I have not downloaded any thing apart from .jar files and shaderpacks for mc off of curseforge. aslo this is what my...
  7. why does my pc have high cpu useage

why does my pc have high cpu useage: Hello, My windows 11 pc CPU uses 100% constantly for no reason that I can see. This happends when I have no apps running as well and only started 2 days ago. I have not downloaded any thing apart from .jar files and shaderpacks for mc off of curseforge. aslo this is what my...
  8. why does my pc randomly have high cpu useage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my pc randomly have high cpu useage: Hello, My windows 11 pc has random CPU spikes that make it use 100% then drop down to 3 or 10% then go stait backup to 100% useage. This happends when I have no apps running as well and only started 2 days ago. I have not downloaded any thing apart from .jar files and...
  9. why does my pc randomly have high cpu useage

why does my pc randomly have high cpu useage: Hello, My windows 11 pc has random CPU spikes that make it use 100% then drop down to 3 or 10% then go stait backup to 100% useage. This happends when I have no apps running as well and only started 2 days ago. I have not downloaded any thing apart from .jar files and...
  10. Windows Image Acquisition High CPU useage - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Image Acquisition High CPU useage - Windows 10: WIA is using up to 17% of my CPU usage and it gets stuck doing so and therefore my HP laptop fan never turns off. I've stopped the process using task manager but then it eventually starts running again. Also, obviously when I stop it , I can no longer use my Epson es-400ii...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 using too much ram and cpu 2020