Windows 10: cpu useage

Discus and support cpu useage in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ever since the December upgrade my CPU useage has always been near or at 100% with memory useage of 4K at 80% or higher. I am running Chrome and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ejp me, Feb 2, 2020.

1. ejp me Win User

cpu useage

Ever since the December upgrade my CPU useage has always been near or at 100% with memory useage of 4K at 80% or higher. I am running Chrome and avast. I tried uninstalling avast but it stays in the tray and runs and shows up but can not uninstall. I get avast antivirus running and avast service too!

:)

ejp me, Feb 2, 2020

2. Rundll32 multiple instances high gpu useage

Subject should read high CPU useage

DevinSexton, Feb 2, 2020
  3. JaYp146 Win User
    [FS][US] CPU, NForce4 skt 754 motherboard (with PCI-express slot, rare!), DDR RAM

bump, CPU's stepping is now listed.

JaYp146, Feb 2, 2020
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

cpu useage

INCORRECT CPU FREQUENCY READING

Hello Muhammad,

CPU usage depends on the applications that are open to your device. To isolate the problem, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Can you include a screenshot of the CPU reading?
    • Have you tried performing a
      clean boot
      to eliminate software conflicts?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

cpu useage

1. cpu useage - Similar Threads - cpu useage

2. Help with games issues! CPU usage drops along with my fps when playing games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help with games issues! CPU usage drops along with my fps when playing games.: As the title suggest, i'm having issues with pretty much every game i have, i've tried pretty much everything, disabled GameDVR and game mode in setting and from regedit, cpu temperatures are fine the highest was 68°, i even updated my drivers 2 days ago and nothing fixed,...
  3. Build 1909 Windows Explorer high CPU usage.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Build 1909 Windows Explorer high CPU usage.: Hey all, Not sure what is going on here. I get very high CPU usage (around 50% on a Ryzen 2700x) and it comes from windows explorer. [img] When I try to open windows explorer, it is extremely slow. This problem is intermittent. Sometimes I reboot and it doesn't show up....
  4. Started getting intermittent periods of 100% CPU usage. Started occasionally when opening...

Started getting intermittent periods of 100% CPU usage. Started occasionally when opening...: Initially this would only occur when I opened a game, but not all games. Now it's more frequent and as of today I've had a couple seemingly random instances of this, even when not opening any new programs. The usage totally bogs down the computer. Possibly has something...
  5. Slow loads into Windows 10 after upgrading CPU

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow loads into Windows 10 after upgrading CPU: I upgraded from a ryzen 5 1600 to a 3600 and my computer loads very slowly into the os. It works sometimes after hours or trying to load in but when I get in the os everything works fine. submitted by /u/lilmarkuz [link] [comments]...
  6. Windows 10 Pro activation failed - Recently changed mainboard+cpu

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro activation failed - Recently changed mainboard+cpu: So my old mainboard which I bought 11 years ago and houses an AMD Phenom X2 CPU broke down last week, and since I can no longer find a cheap mainboard that supports that CPU, I decided to "upgrade" to a new mainboard and switch to Intel i3 cpu, at the same time installing new...
  7. 100% CPU usage... except in Safe Mode without Networking

100% CPU usage... except in Safe Mode without Networking: My CPU is maxing out CPU usage frequently it has lulls and spikes, without explanation. Idling, it can settle to around 5% and spike randomly to 60% or more. When I do something as simple as open a window, it spikes between 40% and 100% non-stop. This problem seems...
  8. Network issue with accessing HD on different CPU permissions etc.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network issue with accessing HD on different CPU permissions etc.: I have tried everything to connect drives from two computers. MainModelerII connects fully to MainModeler but not inversely. Please see images below. Just to make a note: I've tried everything from online resources to hacks. Mainmodeler runs WIN7x64 and MainModelerII...
  9. I have a i7 cpu windows 10 pro with dual monitors and one mouse. How can I add a second...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a i7 cpu windows 10 pro with dual monitors and one mouse. How can I add a second...: I have a i7 cpu windows 10 pro with dual monitors and one mouse. How can I add a second mouse? one for each monitor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-i7-cpu-windows-10-pro-with-dual-monitors/91a729c3-d736-40c0-8955-1c1f467a7bb5
  10. high cpu and network (internet) useage...... for long time.. WHY IT HAPPENS.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    high cpu and network (internet) useage...... for long time.. WHY IT HAPPENS.: high cpu and network (internet) use [ATTACH] for long time.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-cpu-and-network-internet-useage-for-long-time/23a1cb3c-beee-4d4a-b132-08c7694ea51c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 using too much ram and cpu 2020