Windows 10: CPU works so slow when I open my laptop and its battery is about 20%.

Discus and support CPU works so slow when I open my laptop and its battery is about 20%. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; whenever I open my laptop and its battery is about 20% its starts slowly than usual...and its CPU runs at much lower rate than normal...and after that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SauravRaj7, Jan 17, 2022.

1. CPU works so slow when I open my laptop and its battery is about 20%.

whenever I open my laptop and its battery is about 20% its starts slowly than usual...and its CPU runs at much lower rate than normal...and after that first start of day, it works normally again at every restart.CPU- Intel i5 11th gen.

:)

SauravRaj7, Jan 17, 2022

2. laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, Jan 17, 2022
  3. Battery Won't Charge Fully

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

CPU works so slow when I open my laptop and its battery is about 20%. pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Jan 17, 2022
  4. CPU works so slow when I open my laptop and its battery is about 20%.

Plugged in but battery does not charge

If the laptop works without the battery then charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

4. Power on the laptop

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

CPU works so slow when I open my laptop and its battery is about 20%. pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Jan 17, 2022
Thema:

CPU works so slow when I open my laptop and its battery is about 20%.

1. CPU works so slow when I open my laptop and its battery is about 20%. - Similar Threads - CPU works slow

2. Why my laptop so slow ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my laptop so slow ?: Hi everyone, i got an issue with my laptop. For no reason, my laptop very slow in processing everything with the condition : 1. Task manager all fine, there is not much processing in background , about 26% usage of memory, 7% usage with cpu2. I cleared all the cache in the...
  3. Why is my laptop so slow?

Why is my laptop so slow?: My laptop has a Processor of IntelR CoreTM i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz, 1800 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors and 8gb of Ram. It has been for years but I have only used it for 3 years. Though from the last year to now, my laptop is running incredibly slow at startup and normal...
  4. Why is my laptop so slow?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my laptop so slow?: My laptop has a Processor of IntelR CoreTM i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz, 1800 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors and 8gb of Ram. It has been for years but I have only used it for 3 years. Though from the last year to now, my laptop is running incredibly slow at startup and normal...
  5. My laptop is slow on battery power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is slow on battery power: For example, when I'm playing games or just watching something when it's plugged in it works fine but when it's on battery power it turns super slow. I have tried various methods such as updating my device, turning off the power saver, and various other methods but they don't...
  6. My laptop is slow on battery power

My laptop is slow on battery power: For example, when I'm playing games or just watching something when it's plugged in it works fine but when it's on battery power it turns super slow. I have tried various methods such as updating my device, turning off the power saver, and various other methods but they don't...
  7. CPU works so slow when I open my laptop and its battery is about 20%.

CPU works so slow when I open my laptop and its battery is about 20%.: whenever I open my laptop and its battery is about 20% its starts slowly than usual...and its CPU runs at much lower rate than normal...and after that first start of day, it works normally again at every restart.CPU- Intel i5 11th gen....
  8. Laptop Battery died at 20%

Laptop Battery died at 20%: I've had the laptop for maybe 9 months. Today i had 20% battery life left and when it popped up that the battery was low and in battery saver mode, it then immediately went to 0% and shut off, why would it do this? how can i fix it or keep it from happening again?...
  9. My laptop is working so slow.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop is working so slow.: My ASUS S510UN even it has latest update then also its not working very fast. any idea??. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-working-so-slow/188b8108-05f3-4644-b682-159b79a7161e
  10. When I leave my PC idle for about 20-30 minutes it slows down a lot.

When I leave my PC idle for about 20-30 minutes it slows down a lot.: Essentially what happens is that when I leave my computer to go do something, it lags a lot. When I come back and move my mouse, it looks like it's going at 1 frame per second and I can't open task manager, open the windows menu etc. Then after waiting 1-6 minutes of...