Windows 10: CPU

Discus and support CPU in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how to set fortnite pc to be used on 80% at least of the CPU as it inly works at 20% so it becomes slow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AJgupta1, Sep 4, 2018.

1. AJgupta1 Win User

CPU

how to set fortnite pc to be used on 80% at least of the CPU as it inly works at 20% so it becomes slow

:)

AJgupta1, Sep 4, 2018
  2. JaYp146 Win User

[FS][US] CPU, NForce4 skt 754 motherboard (with PCI-express slot, rare!), DDR RAM

bump, CPU's stepping is now listed.

JaYp146, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    INCORRECT CPU FREQUENCY READING

Hello Muhammad,

CPU usage depends on the applications that are open to your device. To isolate the problem, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Can you include a screenshot of the CPU reading?
    • Have you tried performing a
      clean boot
      to eliminate software conflicts?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Sep 4, 2018
  4. CPU

Advise for/against engineering sample cpu

So are they identifiable through a print on the dye, BIOS or CPUZ (family, stepping, Model, revision) ?

Can anyone post a CPUZ of an ES cpu please?

It could equally be a genuine part being "suggestively" marketed.

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

CPU

1. CPU - Similar Threads - CPU

2. 16GB in BIOS and CPU-Z but 8GB task manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    16GB in BIOS and CPU-Z but 8GB task manager: I just installed 16GB RAM and Windows shows 8GB. None of my memory is hardware reserved but before I updated Windows to the current version it did show half of it was reserved. I've enabled XMP profile 1 and followed all the instructions in this video both before and after I...
  3. 100% CPU usage spike

100% CPU usage spike: Hi my computer was working fine last night no issues then this morning I power on and suddenly it stuck at 100% CPU usage and it's all windows processes that seem to be occuping the usage. I have done a reset and removed everything and still same issue I don't think there was...
  4. cpu problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cpu problem: when i dont have taskmanger open my cpu is at 100% but when i open taskmanger its at 10% i dont know how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-problem/c0b8f0de-0aad-4ddb-b602-cf33385cfd97
  5. Windows 10 excessive cpu usage from apps randomly

Windows 10 excessive cpu usage from apps randomly: Hi peoples You may have answered this one if so could you link me to it thanks. I recently bought a Surface Go less than a month ago updated to windows 10 home straight away off the S version all good. Last week had a windows update run in morning that night tried...
  6. AN UKNOWN FILE KEEP CLOSING MY TASK MANAGER AND USING THE CPU SO HIGH

AN UKNOWN FILE KEEP CLOSING MY TASK MANAGER AND USING THE CPU SO HIGH: Hello everyone and sorry for my english as the title said i found a file named FD_1.4.57.11.exe which closing my task manager and using my hardware resources , that makes my cpu work so high and his temperature getting hot The problem is starting it close my task manager...
  7. Monitor turns off, cpu still running, monitor won't come back on until restart

Monitor turns off, cpu still running, monitor won't come back on until restart: A few months ago I started having a problem with my monitor turning off and not coming back on until I restarted my PC, and I thought I had fixed it by doing a factory reset, as I didn't have a problem with it again until just a couple weeks ago. I changed my HDMI cables, got...
  8. Crazy CPU usage - help please!

Crazy CPU usage - help please!: Hello all, I just bought a refurbished acer aspire laptop, 8gb ram running Windows 10 64b. It sits idle at below 10% - but if I even move the cursor, nevermind opening an app, it shoots up to 70 - 100%. Obviously this makes it almost unusable. Any suggestions as to why this...
  9. Performance instability in online games after new CPU & Mobo upgrade.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Performance instability in online games after new CPU & Mobo upgrade.: I recently had Geek Squad upgrade my PC with a new Motherboard, CPU, Ram. (x570 gaming edge wifi, ryzen 7 3800x) All drivers are up to date and fresh windows install. My computer stays connected to the internet fine. I am using an ethernet connection. I Just had Comcast over...
  10. My CPU usage is at 100 when opening Task Manager

My CPU usage is at 100 when opening Task Manager: I tried scanning the PC with Malwarebytes, and a few other tools. The results came out clean. I finally installed a fresh new copy of windows on PC. The CPU usage is still at 95-100% but goes down after a few seconds. I tried using a few third party tools to monitor the...