Windows 10: CR3 files showing as Internet Explorer - Why and how can I fix?

Discus and support CR3 files showing as Internet Explorer - Why and how can I fix? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I dont know what I did but I can no longer convert my CR3 files because they show up as internet explorer. How can I fix this? Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Pat Coble, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Pat Coble Win User

CR3 files showing as Internet Explorer - Why and how can I fix?

CR3 files showing as Internet Explorer - Why and how can I fix? a768d52b-6fa0-4be3-8778-2a229127f6ee?upload=true.jpg

I dont know what I did but I can no longer convert my CR3 files because they show up as internet explorer. How can I fix this? Thank you.

:)

Pat Coble, Jun 25, 2019

2. Canon CR3 RAW FIles

How do I view a Canon CR3 RAW File in Windows 10 (64bit) Explorer?

MarkO'Reilly4, Jun 25, 2019
  3. mixa Win User
    Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

CR3 files showing as Internet Explorer - Why and how can I fix? wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

4. Suprub93 Win User

Unable to uninstall Internet explorer 8

i tried doing it, but when i click on windows internet explorer 8, the delete/remove option doesnt appear. the only one i see that can be removed is called Update for windows internet explorer 8, when i try to delete this one, it shows me a list of programs that may be affected or my not run properly if i remove it, what should i do....should i give it a try and then install version 7, will version 7 fix what they are saying.

Suprub93, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

1. CR3 files showing as Internet Explorer - Why and how can I fix? - Similar Threads - CR3 files showing

2. Canon .CR3 files not show thumbnails in Windows 10 / Windows 11 file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon .CR3 files not show thumbnails in Windows 10 / Windows 11 file explorer: I bought myself a Canon R5 camera. But .CR3 files don't show thumbnails in Windows 10/11 file explorer. Raw Image Extension does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-cr3-files-not-show-thumbnails-in-windows-10/08210827-c15c-436b-87cc-a55bebfc995b
  3. Canon .CR3 files not show thumbnails in Windows 10 / Windows 11 file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon .CR3 files not show thumbnails in Windows 10 / Windows 11 file explorer: I bought myself a Canon R5 camera. But .CR3 files don't show thumbnails in Windows 10/11 file explorer. Raw Image Extension does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-cr3-files-not-show-thumbnails-in-windows-10/08210827-c15c-436b-87cc-a55bebfc995b
  4. Windows photo viewer and why it is distorting my CR3 files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows photo viewer and why it is distorting my CR3 files: Hi all,I had recently bought a Canon EOS RP, they have a RAW file system that is CR3. Windows photo viewer had never made me download a CR3 processor until after their most recent update. After downloading the app, all my photos now come out clear for a few seconds then come...
  5. How can i fix file explorer consant not responding

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can i fix file explorer consant not responding: File explorer always random says not responding then crashes. After open some times dragging files opens the loading part that shows when it completes but stops and 0 then says not responding then crashes, and the files thumbnails randomly go blank. What is the cause of this?...
  6. Why can I not rename a file in File Explorer?

Why can I not rename a file in File Explorer?: When I enter a new file and change the name, File Explorer closes. When I do reopen, the name has not been changed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-not-rename-a-file-in-file-explorer/8ae0da8a-df59-47e6-abd7-1cf5abbe7509
  7. Canon cr2+cr3 files

Canon cr2+cr3 files: I can`t view my photos in window 10 as I only shoot raw files in camera to save space and convert to jpeg for posting on the web. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-cr2cr3-files/daec7058-3dc4-44b2-a7ab-07afa8ba0845
  8. Why can I not see CR3 RAW file thumbnail images in file explorer, when i used to be able to...

Why can I not see CR3 RAW file thumbnail images in file explorer, when i used to be able to...: Hi, I have just added a Canon EOS R to my quiver of cameras...and whilst I am loving it for many reasons I am finding the fact I cannot see the RAW thumbnails in file explorer a pain in the behind. When I download my images to my pc , I then need to cull the photos I do not...
  9. New Canon RP file extension cr3 is not showing thumbnails in file explorer

New Canon RP file extension cr3 is not showing thumbnails in file explorer: New Canon RP file extension cr3 is not showing thumbnails in file explorer. I have the updated firmware for my Canon camera, but after downloading to my computer and opening file explorer it shows Icons only and not a thumbnail of the picture. I have made sure that the...
  10. Canon CR3 RAW FIles

Canon CR3 RAW FIles: How do I view a Canon CR3 RAW File in Windows 10 (64bit) Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-cr3-raw-files/e35f411e-8b08-4174-86d6-e90c94e2c1bc"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cr3 thumbnails