Windows 10: CR3 files showing as Internet Explorer - Why and how can I fix?

Discus and support CR3 files showing as Internet Explorer - Why and how can I fix? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I dont know what I did but I can no longer convert my CR3 files because they show up as internet explorer. How can I fix this? Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Pat Coble, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Pat Coble Win User

CR3 files showing as Internet Explorer - Why and how can I fix?

CR3 files showing as Internet Explorer - Why and how can I fix? a768d52b-6fa0-4be3-8778-2a229127f6ee?upload=true.jpg

I dont know what I did but I can no longer convert my CR3 files because they show up as internet explorer. How can I fix this? Thank you.

:)

Pat Coble, Jun 25, 2019

2. Canon CR3 RAW FIles

How do I view a Canon CR3 RAW File in Windows 10 (64bit) Explorer?

MarkO'Reilly4, Jun 25, 2019
  3. mixa Win User
    Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

CR3 files showing as Internet Explorer - Why and how can I fix? wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

4. Suprub93 Win User

Unable to uninstall Internet explorer 8

i tried doing it, but when i click on windows internet explorer 8, the delete/remove option doesnt appear. the only one i see that can be removed is called Update for windows internet explorer 8, when i try to delete this one, it shows me a list of programs that may be affected or my not run properly if i remove it, what should i do....should i give it a try and then install version 7, will version 7 fix what they are saying.

Suprub93, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

1. CR3 files showing as Internet Explorer - Why and how can I fix? - Similar Threads - CR3 files showing

2. How can I fix this error?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I fix this error?: exception einouterror in module vtcworld.exe at 00792615. invalid file name-%s. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-this-error/f2d20db7-7a77-4ae6-a50d-72c496f64872
  3. Why will File Explorer not show on display but show on taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why will File Explorer not show on display but show on taskbar?: I have File Explorer pinned to taskbar. When I open it, it doesn't show on the display although the taskbar shows that it's open. I tried cascading windows, show side by side, stack, by right clicking the taskbar. I tried maximizing from pinned icon. It still won't show....
  4. How to fix Computer Name not showing under Network in File Explorer?

How to fix Computer Name not showing under Network in File Explorer?: How do I fix the pc's computer name not showing under Network in File Explorer? If I type \\computer name in the File Explorer address box, the pc shows in Network. If I do a network reset, the pc shows in Network until a reboot. I have tried ipconfig /flushdns and nbtstat...
  5. Why can't I open the file explorer?

Why can't I open the file explorer?: I cannot open the file explorer. Whenever I click it, the screen just blinks then goes back to the same screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-open-the-file-explorer/ba99c094-eb8a-4ac4-a22d-cde159e6d768"
  6. Why can I not see thumbnails in File Explorer

Why can I not see thumbnails in File Explorer: Why can I not see thumbnails in File Explorer?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-not-see-thumbnails-in-file-explorer/da120d4e-a8c5-4419-8d11-51b56a6c003c"
  7. How can I fix this problem.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I fix this problem.: Very Dissapointed. Why? Had Windows 7 Since upgrade to Windows 10 operating system. I can't view dvd's from my DVD. Have erased valuable footage during this plight. Smh....
  8. How can I connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I connect to the internet: Connect to the internet on windows 10 lock screen using a mobile phone tether https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-connect-to-the-internet/0ede2a4c-4924-4bfb-b9a5-199d2f245918
  9. Canon CR3 RAW FIles

Canon CR3 RAW FIles: How do I view a Canon CR3 RAW File in Windows 10 (64bit) Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-cr3-raw-files/e35f411e-8b08-4174-86d6-e90c94e2c1bc"
  10. How can a user show UK date format in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can a user show UK date format in File Explorer?: The previous replies quote some central rule that does not actually match what users see on the screen. It is therefore impossible to follow your answers. Instead, why not use the system on the screen, viz; 1) Right click on the visible date on the lower right hand corner...