Windows 10: Crackdown 3 Campaign crashes on my PC after Update / ran fine a couple of weeks ago

Discus and support Crackdown 3 Campaign crashes on my PC after Update / ran fine a couple of weeks ago in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, out of the sudden Crackdown 3 Campaign crashes on my PC. Couple of weeks ago all was fine. There were some Windows 10 updates and new driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MrZweistein, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Crackdown 3 Campaign crashes on my PC after Update / ran fine a couple of weeks ago

Hello,

out of the sudden Crackdown 3 Campaign crashes on my PC. Couple of weeks ago all was fine. There were some Windows 10 updates and new driver installation meanwhile.

I since have deinstalled and installed the game several times without solving the issue.

I also followed the DISM and SFC approach from troubleshooting guides.

I have uploaded a video on Youtube what happens when I start the game.

I am able to start the game. The game works fine until the game starts to load the game world (see video)

I also checked the event log of Windows 10 and I see the following error appearing:

- System

- Provider
    [ Name] Application Error
    - EventID 1000
    [ Qualifiers] 0
    Level 2
    Task 100
    Keywords 0x80000000000000
    - TimeCreated
    [ SystemTime] 2019-09-07T11:12:55.511892800Z
    EventRecordID 18147
    Channel Application
    Computer MainPC
    Security
    - EventData
    Crackdown3.exe
    5d127ef0
    amdxc64.dll
    5d6eae29
    c0000005
    000000000048f499
    38e8
    01d5656d07a72f5e
    C:\Program\Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.48248D2C77101_1.0.3162.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Nimbus\Binaries\UWP64\Crackdown3.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\u0346453.inf_amd64_bc963e4e92e4ff40\B346420\amdxc64.dll 7ff084c7-b062-4d02-9764-f587e06a2cb8

Microsoft.48248D2C77101_1.0.3162.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

AppCrackdown3Campaign

Config of my PC:

Windows 10 Pro

Version 1903

Build: 18362.329

Ryzen 2700X

32 GB RAM

AMD RX Vega 56 - Driver 19.9.1

Teredo works fine.

Access to Xbox Live works fine.

Background tasks: I tested the game with or without running background processes, result is still the same

Any suggestions beyond normal troubleshooting procedures?

:)

MrZweistein, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Crackdown 3 Technical Stress Test coming this week on Xbox One and PC

Source: The Crackdown 3 Technical Stress Test is coming this week on Xbox One and PC! - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Sep 7, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    #XboxE3 2018 Commander Jaxon Welcomes You to The Agency in Crackdown 3

Source: E3 2018: Commander Jaxon Welcomes You to The Agency in Crackdown 3 - Xbox Wire

Brink, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Crackdown 3 Campaign crashes on my PC after Update / ran fine a couple of weeks ago

Crackdown 3 frame skipping windows 10

Hello I am currently trying to play the campaign of crackdown 3 with my friend. However No matter what graphics setting I set it too I keep getting severe frame skipping. I have a 1080ti and a i7-7700k processor with 32 gb of ram this shouldn't be happening
    what is the issue an please help me solve this I feel like I wasted money on this and it is unplayable for me.

DanielLeon3, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Crackdown 3 Campaign crashes on my PC after Update / ran fine a couple of weeks ago

1. Crackdown 3 Campaign crashes on my PC after Update / ran fine a couple of weeks ago - Similar Threads - Crackdown Campaign crashes

2. My pc crashed again after 3 weeks or something..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc crashed again after 3 weeks or something..: Alright, I am back here, because no one responded to my recent post thing, whatever, my pc crashed twice in the last week, it froze and restarted, without creating a dump file, I used driver verifier once again and I am hoping this time it actually shows something else than...
  3. Built a new PC a couple weeks ago- random crashes

Built a new PC a couple weeks ago- random crashes: Hello I built a new PC and am experiencing random crashes sometimes days apart. I only saw a blue screen once but the system does restart. AMD Ryzen 3700x Gigabyte X570 Elite pro wifi motherboard Zotac geforce 1080 extreme 32GB Ram 3600w/ XMP enabled 2400 without...
  4. Crackdown 3 VRAM Consumption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackdown 3 VRAM Consumption: Hello, I'm having problems playing on PC the crackdown3. I have a program that gives the diagnosis of the PC at the exact moment (MSI Afterbuner) monitoring. I see that the game as I play more and more at all times increases the consumption of VRAM of my machine, which are...
  5. Crackdown 3 won't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackdown 3 won't launch: I just purchased Crackdown 3 and cannot get it to launch. It will open up, but crash with no error code right before the Microsoft Studios logo finishes loading. It crashes in the same spot everytime. I have a brand new laptop with an updates version of Windows 10. I have...
  6. Windows did an upgrade a couple of weeks ago

Windows did an upgrade a couple of weeks ago: Windows did an upgrade a couple of weeks ago and I can't open my pay advice which uses VMR, how do I do to get this back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-did-an-upgrade-a-couple-of-weeks-ago/7a62f32f-e4a5-46c7-8633-e5de9b7f672b
  7. Crackdown 3 PC Game not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackdown 3 PC Game not launching: So crackdown 3 is finally here but I cannot play the game. Everytime I launch the game this window pops up and closes after about one minute or so. Does the same thing when I try to launch wrecking zone. Windows and all drivers are up to date and pc is well above system...
  8. Sharing crackdown 3 with my brother

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sharing crackdown 3 with my brother: I am unable to find an answer as to if my brother who lives in the same house as me will be able to share my purchase of crackdown 3 with me. he has his own computer and we have our xbox live accounts shared so we only have to purchase a game once between us. will this work...
  9. Crackdown 3 Technical Stress Test coming this week on Xbox One and PC

in Windows 10 News
    Crackdown 3 Technical Stress Test coming this week on Xbox One and PC: [ATTACH] Greetings, Xbox Insiders! We are thrilled to invite you to participate in the Crackdown 3: Wrecking Zone Technical Test! The Wrecking Zone Technical Test will begin Thursday, February 7, with installation beginning at 9 a.m. PST/5 p.m. UTC and the first playtests...
  10. Printer Problems After Windows 10 Updates a Couple Of Weeks Ago

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Problems After Windows 10 Updates a Couple Of Weeks Ago: Hi, New to the forum so please be gentle with me (treat me like an idiot)!! I have a Dell XPS 420 which I have had for about 8 years now. Attached are 2 printers an HP Laserjet which works fine and a Canon Pixma MP500 which I am having a problem with. After the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. crackdown 3 crashes after cinematics amd drivers gears 5

2. amd drivers to play crackdown 3 crashes

3. crackdown 3 pc crashes at launch

4. crackdown 3 campaign update