Windows 10: Crackdown 3 not working on xbox app or ms store

Discus and support Crackdown 3 not working on xbox app or ms store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The game starts up but when trying to load my profile it crashes a few seconds in. Tried re installing drivers, tried fresh install of windows 10,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Sami091, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Sami091 Win User

Crackdown 3 not working on xbox app or ms store

The game starts up but when trying to load my profile it crashes a few seconds in.

Tried re installing drivers, tried fresh install of windows 10, tried re installing the game 3 times ..

Here is the event log :

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnKX-L9M1MVpjgWfqNobgukJiuW_?e=MLdc9L

Please help.

:)

Sami091, Jul 30, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Crackdown 3 Technical Stress Test coming this week on Xbox One and PC

Source: The Crackdown 3 Technical Stress Test is coming this week on Xbox One and PC! - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jul 30, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    #XboxE3 2018 Commander Jaxon Welcomes You to The Agency in Crackdown 3

Source: E3 2018: Commander Jaxon Welcomes You to The Agency in Crackdown 3 - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jul 30, 2019
  4. Jaune Bel Win User

Windows store and xbox app not working

Hi,

We would like to know more about your issue when you're launching Windows Store and the Xbox app. Kindly answer the following:

• Are you receiving any error messages when you're trying to launch the application and the Windows Store?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?
    • Are you having the same issue with the other applications?

In the meantime, you can refer to this
    article
    to run the troubleshooter for Windows Store apps. You can also try to reset the Windows Store by following these steps:

• Press the Windows key + R and the Run dialog box will appear.
    • Type Wsreset.exe and press Enter.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jaune Bel, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Crackdown 3 not working on xbox app or ms store - Similar Threads - Crackdown working xbox

2. MS Store, Xbox App, admin Powershell... nothing works.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Store, Xbox App, admin Powershell... nothing works.: I had a problem with the MS Store where it kept saying there's a problem on our end, so I couldn't use xbox because it needed an update, but I couldn't get it.After trying all the resets, all the registry tricks all the powershell commands I was forced to install windows...
  3. MS Store, Xbox App, admin Powershell... nothing works.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Store, Xbox App, admin Powershell... nothing works.: I had a problem with the MS Store where it kept saying there's a problem on our end, so I couldn't use xbox because it needed an update, but I couldn't get it.After trying all the resets, all the registry tricks all the powershell commands I was forced to install windows...
  4. MS-Store app not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS-Store app not working: Hello Community, A view days ago I had to install the Microsoft HoloLens App on my developement-pc which has no internet access. Therefore I received a .appx File downloaded from Microsoft Business Store and all corresponding dependencies .NET.Native.Framework.. and so ....
  5. Issues while launching Crackdown 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues while launching Crackdown 3: crackdown 3 crashing on pc runs on startup then crashes ***Original title: crackdown 3 play anywere*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issues-while-launching-crackdown-3/b37b54e5-c298-4034-b7e1-ce5120d336f1
  6. Crackdown 3 VRAM Consumption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackdown 3 VRAM Consumption: Hello, I'm having problems playing on PC the crackdown3. I have a program that gives the diagnosis of the PC at the exact moment (MSI Afterbuner) monitoring. I see that the game as I play more and more at all times increases the consumption of VRAM of my machine, which are...
  7. Crackdown 3 game pass not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Crackdown 3 game pass not working: Tried re installing drivers, tried fresh install of windows 10, tried re installing the game 3 times .. I'm all out of ideas. Here's the error report from event viewer : Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 29/07/2019 22:30:50 Event...
  8. Crackdown 3 won't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackdown 3 won't launch: I just purchased Crackdown 3 and cannot get it to launch. It will open up, but crash with no error code right before the Microsoft Studios logo finishes loading. It crashes in the same spot everytime. I have a brand new laptop with an updates version of Windows 10. I have...
  9. Crackdown 3 PC Game not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackdown 3 PC Game not launching: So crackdown 3 is finally here but I cannot play the game. Everytime I launch the game this window pops up and closes after about one minute or so. Does the same thing when I try to launch wrecking zone. Windows and all drivers are up to date and pc is well above system...
  10. Sharing crackdown 3 with my brother

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sharing crackdown 3 with my brother: I am unable to find an answer as to if my brother who lives in the same house as me will be able to share my purchase of crackdown 3 with me. he has his own computer and we have our xbox live accounts shared so we only have to purchase a game once between us. will this work...