Windows 10: cracked touchscreen

Discus and support cracked touchscreen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello, I have a Lenovo Yoga 900 with windows 10 and a cracked touchscreen. On one side of the crack the touch feature still works and on the side it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by aahumm31, Mar 15, 2019.

1. aahumm31 Win User

cracked touchscreen

hello,

I have a Lenovo Yoga 900 with windows 10 and a cracked touchscreen. On one side of the crack the touch feature still works and on the side it does not. How can I make it work again minus buying a new one?

:)

aahumm31, Mar 15, 2019
  2. paulski Win User

Touchscreen monitor

Hi, I'm looking into buying a touchscreen monitor for use with a Dell Inspiron 660 desktop pc rnning Windows 8 in order to fully utilise the touchscreen facilities of Windows 8.
    I'm preliminary looking at the Iiyama T2250MTS or T2452MTS touchscreen monitors. Anyone had experience of these, do they fully work under Windows 8?
    Any other suggestions of monitors in the £200-£350 range?
    Thanks

paulski, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Darksaber Win User
    Xbox 360 cracked

Even though the hack is very complex, and should not be done by you and me, but the crack will let you play back-ups of your Xbox 1 and Xbox 360 games, and will boot all normal xbox games, yes all, not just the onces on the compatibilty list. So we are one step closer.

Source: TheINQ

Darksaber, Mar 15, 2019
  4. cracked touchscreen

why did my HP pavillions touchscreen stop working

Hi Linda,

There are several troubleshooting steps that we can undergo to identify what's causing the issue on your touchscreen. If you're using a Surface, you'll find the troubleshooting steps in this
    article. However, if you're using a different device, we suggest that you provide us the answers
    to these questions:

• Were there any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the brand and model of your device?
    • What do you mean by "touchscreen stop working"?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

cracked touchscreen

1. cracked touchscreen - Similar Threads - cracked touchscreen

2. Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I...: Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I play music or a movie I tried playing music via Bluetooth the crackling sound is still there so I came to the conclusion it can't be a hardware issue could my files be corrupted,what can...
  3. Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I...: Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I play music or a movie I tried playing music via Bluetooth the crackling sound is still there so I came to the conclusion it can't be a hardware issue could my files be corrupted,what can...
  4. Hi there! please help my Dell latitude E6400 laptop is making a cracking sound whenever I...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...: The viruses were:Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!mlBehavior:Win32/DefenseEvasion.A!mlTrojan:Win32/ZynonmTrojan:Win32/Sabsik.FL.B!mlTrojan:Win32/Vidar!MTBMost of these were remediated, blocked or removed. But since these are mostly Trojans I'm still worried that once I turn on my wifi...
  6. My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...

My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...: The viruses were:Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!mlBehavior:Win32/DefenseEvasion.A!mlTrojan:Win32/ZynonmTrojan:Win32/Sabsik.FL.B!mlTrojan:Win32/Vidar!MTBMost of these were remediated, blocked or removed. But since these are mostly Trojans I'm still worried that once I turn on my wifi...
  7. My brother downloaded a cracked version of a game called Raft after which Windows Defender...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. ASUS Q503UA - Cracked screen, missing touchscreen drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS Q503UA - Cracked screen, missing touchscreen drivers?: I bought this laptop with a cracked screen and the touchscreen drivers were present but the touchscreen feature wasn't functioning. I think I might have deleted the drivers by mistake when attempting to update them. If I fix the screen, will I be able to get the drivers for...
  9. ASUS Q503UA - Cracked screen, missing touchscreen drivers?

ASUS Q503UA - Cracked screen, missing touchscreen drivers?: I bought this laptop with a cracked screen and the touchscreen drivers were present but the touchscreen feature wasn't functioning. I think I might have deleted the drivers by mistake when attempting to update them. If I fix the screen, will I be able to get the drivers for...
  10. ASUS Q503UA - Cracked screen, missing touchscreen drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft cracked touchscreen windows