Windows 10: Cracking sound in Windows 10/11

Discus and support Cracking sound in Windows 10/11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Greeting, everyone!I have an issue with my sound in Win 10/11. I don't really remember when it started, but I'm sure it was the last Win 10 update back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MaxPrd, Oct 7, 2021.

1. MaxPrd Win User

Cracking sound in Windows 10/11

Greeting, everyone!I have an issue with my sound in Win 10/11. I don't really remember when it started, but I'm sure it was the last Win 10 update back in the days like 2 or 3 weeks ago. So here's the issue — I have a lot of cracking sound and it hurts my brain a lot. When I listen to music via services like Deezer, watch YouTube or playing games, I always hear some kind of noise, like something is cracking right into my ears. I tried to restore the system before the last Win 10 update and it didn't work. I tried to follow the official and not official guides looking at my sound setti

:)

MaxPrd, Oct 7, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 7, 2021
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Cracking sound in Windows 10/11 :p

cadaveca, Oct 7, 2021
  4. Cracking sound in Windows 10/11

Windows 10 Startup Sound

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to set sounds:

• Right click on the Sound icon from the System Tray and click on Sounds.
    • Browse for the sound and click on apply and Ok.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Oct 7, 2021
Thema:

Cracking sound in Windows 10/11

1. Cracking sound in Windows 10/11 - Similar Threads - Cracking sound

2. When i connect my laptop to my charger it makes cracking sounds and dose not charge at some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i connect my laptop to my charger it makes cracking sounds and dose not charge at some...: Thus happens when I plug the charger pin in charging port at some angle it charges and in some angle it dose not charge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-connect-my-laptop-to-my-charger-it-makes/183d6340-569a-47cd-b4d1-02488614ece2
  3. When i connect my laptop to my charger it makes cracking sounds and dose not charge at some...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When i connect my laptop to my charger it makes cracking sounds and dose not charge at some...: Thus happens when I plug the charger pin in charging port at some angle it charges and in some angle it dose not charge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-connect-my-laptop-to-my-charger-it-makes/183d6340-569a-47cd-b4d1-02488614ece2
  4. My laptop suddenly started making some strange popping-cracking sounds, and later it lower...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop suddenly started making some strange popping-cracking sounds, and later it lower...: My laptop suddenly started making some strange popping-cracking sounds, and later it lower to buzzing sound. What could be the issue? What should I do for this?...
  5. My laptop suddenly started making some strange popping-cracking sounds, and later it lower...

My laptop suddenly started making some strange popping-cracking sounds, and later it lower...: My laptop suddenly started making some strange popping-cracking sounds, and later it lower to buzzing sound. What could be the issue? What should I do for this?...
  6. Experiencing an audio cracks&shutturing sounds when using google,microsoft edge browsers...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Experiencing an audio cracks&shutturing sounds when using google,microsoft edge browsers...: Hello,I am using an Asus vivobook pro 15 of platform Windows 11 upto-date.I am getting an audio shutturing sonds Whenever i am opening new tab or loading other tabs in chrome &edge browser, i am getting that annoying shutturing sounds ,epecifically in youtube.But when iam...
  7. Experiencing an audio cracks&shutturing sounds when using google,microsoft edge browsers...

Experiencing an audio cracks&shutturing sounds when using google,microsoft edge browsers...: Hello,I am using an Asus vivobook pro 15 of platform Windows 11 upto-date.I am getting an audio shutturing sonds Whenever i am opening new tab or loading other tabs in chrome &edge browser, i am getting that annoying shutturing sounds ,epecifically in youtube.But when iam...
  8. My Lenovo idea pad flex 5 computer makes a cracking sound when opened.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Lenovo idea pad flex 5 computer makes a cracking sound when opened.: I bought it 8 months ago it was taken great care of and never dropped it. I did not see any cracks. Why is this happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenovo-idea-pad-flex-5-computer-makes-a/2abdae24-d1c7-44fa-a3f6-bbced93aba0e
  9. My Lenovo idea pad flex 5 computer makes a cracking sound when opened.

My Lenovo idea pad flex 5 computer makes a cracking sound when opened.: I bought it 8 months ago it was taken great care of and never dropped it. I did not see any cracks. Why is this happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenovo-idea-pad-flex-5-computer-makes-a/2abdae24-d1c7-44fa-a3f6-bbced93aba0e
  10. My Lenovo idea pad flex 5 computer makes a cracking sound when opened.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Lenovo idea pad flex 5 computer makes a cracking sound when opened.: I bought it 8 months ago it was taken great care of and never dropped it. I did not see any cracks. Why is this happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenovo-idea-pad-flex-5-computer-makes-a/b91bafbb-6c30-4a58-8b27-ed2c17303016