Windows 10: Crackle speaker on narrator reading text

Discus and support Crackle speaker on narrator reading text in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The speaker on my new laptop makes a crackling sound when I use the narrator to read on-screen text. While playing games and listening to music,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by O_621, Feb 18, 2023.

1. O_621 Win User

Crackle speaker on narrator reading text

The speaker on my new laptop makes a crackling sound when I use the narrator to read on-screen text. While playing games and listening to music, speakers function perfectly. Also, when I use the narrator with headphones, there is no crackling sound.Is there anything wrong with my laptop's settings? or any other way to fix my issues.Thank you.

:)

O_621, Feb 18, 2023
  2. Arul_D Win User

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hello Brenda,

I would suggest you to refer to the below steps to turn off narrator.

• Type ease of access in the search bar and press enter

• Click on Narrator and turn off
    Reference:

Hear text read aloud with Narrator

Chapter 1: Introducing Narrator - Microsoft Support

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Feb 18, 2023
  3. Narrator - want it to narrate just the text I choose...

Hi

To assist you better I would like to know, which website are you referring to?

For now, I suggest you to go to the article for more information on Hear text read aloud with Narrator:

Windows help & learning

Hope this information is helpful for you. If you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 18, 2023
  4. Crackle speaker on narrator reading text

MS Narrator stopped reading alt text?

I am using Narrator (screen reader) to test a training course I created in Articulate Storyline. Normally Narrator works fine but for some reason it stopped reading alt text that it was reading before? It is reading everything but alt text, like
    window titles, banner headings etc. What I want is really the opposite.

I am starting Narrator with Ctrl + Winkey + Enter and tabbing to different elements and the highlighting is working but it just isn't reading the alt text but it is reading everything else? Please advise?

Todd Smyth, Feb 18, 2023
Thema:

Crackle speaker on narrator reading text

1. Crackle speaker on narrator reading text - Similar Threads - Crackle speaker narrator

2. Crackle speaker on narrator reading text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crackle speaker on narrator reading text: The speaker on my new laptop makes a crackling sound when I use the narrator to read on-screen text. While playing games and listening to music, speakers function perfectly. Also, when I use the narrator with headphones, there is no crackling sound.Is there anything wrong...
  3. How read Urdu text with written and how to type Urdu text with narrator screen reader on window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How read Urdu text with written and how to type Urdu text with narrator screen reader on window: I am zain. I am screen reader usser.I am using narrator. How to red urdu text with narrator.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-read-urdu-text-with-written-and-how-to-type/4dc4ccce-cb58-4c8b-b82c-0aa9f9022aeb
  4. How read Urdu text with written and how to type Urdu text with narrator screen reader on window

How read Urdu text with written and how to type Urdu text with narrator screen reader on window: I am zain. I am screen reader usser.I am using narrator. How to red urdu text with narrator.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-read-urdu-text-with-written-and-how-to-type/4dc4ccce-cb58-4c8b-b82c-0aa9f9022aeb
  5. How read Urdu text with written and how to type Urdu text with narrator screen reader on window

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Can narrator somehow just read text that I have selected?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can narrator somehow just read text that I have selected?: I'm looking for a way to have selected text read to me with a keyboard shortcut. I can't seem to figure out a way to make Narrator work like this. Its just always trying to read everything on the screen. Is there a way to make Narrator work like this? If not, is there some...
  7. Can narrator somehow just read text that I have selected?

Can narrator somehow just read text that I have selected?: I'm looking for a way to have selected text read to me with a keyboard shortcut. I can't seem to figure out a way to make Narrator work like this. Its just always trying to read everything on the screen. Is there a way to make Narrator work like this? If not, is there some...
  8. Crackling Sound on Speaker

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Crackling Sound on Speaker: I got a crackling sound in the front left satelite that doesn't go away whatever I do I did: 1.Restarted the system 2.Changed the wires 3.Changed the satelites between them to check if it's the satelite, and the sound comes from the exact same place front left even after...
  9. Audio crackling through speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio crackling through speakers: Hey guys I’m having an issue with my audio from my PC. There is crackling on and off that’s very subtle, but none the less very annoying. I’ve tried all sorts of things recommended online but can’t figure it out. It's specifically my computer, I tried 2 other devices that...
  10. Change how Capitalized Text is Read by Narrator in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change how Capitalized Text is Read by Narrator in Windows 10: How to: Change how Capitalized Text is Read by Narrator in Windows 10 How to Change how Capitalized Text is Read by Narrator in Windows 10 Narrator is a screen-reading app built into Windows 10. Narrator lets you use your PC without a display or mouse to complete...