Windows 10: Crackling audio and delay

Discus and support Crackling audio and delay in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, I've been experiencing this issue for a while now. Everytime I start watching a video or movie either on Youtube, Netflix, HBO,etc browser in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RodrigoFreitas28, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Crackling audio and delay

So, I've been experiencing this issue for a while now. Everytime I start watching a video or movie either on Youtube, Netflix, HBO,etc browser in general and VLC media player, the audio starts perfectly synched with the video. However, as time passes, I start hearing crackling/popping sounds and the audio gets more delayed as more crackling happens until it becomes unwatchable. After I reload the browser/VLC player, the audio is synched however it starts delaying once again. I mainly use my HyperX headset to watch videos but I tried switching headphones and the problem still persists, theref

:)

RodrigoFreitas28, Jul 9, 2021

2. Audio Crackling

Recently, I've noticed that the audio with my speakers and headphones is "crackling". It doesn't seem to matter what the volume is set at, nor what program I'm running. If I'm playing a game, the audio crackles. If I'm listening to music, the audio crackles.
    I've tried downloading/updating my audio drivers, but nothing seems to help.

JordanBanfield, Jul 9, 2021
  3. Crackling audio. Skyrim + other games

USB headphones have never been kind to me. They always hiss, pop and crackle. The fact that you can hear it when no audio is being played suggests it's a power /connection issue.

Do you have any 3.5mm or RCA based headphones you can try?

newconroer, Jul 9, 2021
  4. Aceman.au Win User

Crackling audio and delay

Crackling audio. Skyrim + other games

No idea what either of those are.

Aceman.au, Jul 9, 2021
Thema:

Crackling audio and delay

1. Crackling audio and delay - Similar Threads - Crackling audio delay

2. Audio delay

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio delay: Hi,For some reason, I seem to be getting a delay on my audio. No matter if it's on any browser yes i checked 4 browsers or on an app yes i checked multiple apps, my audio starts about a second slower then my video and stops a second slower then when i stop it. Doesn't matter...
  3. audio crackling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio crackling: i have my headphones plugged in through my xbox controller so i can use the microphone aswell. all i hear is crackling after roughly 10 seconds of plugging them in. also when ever i change a setting they go back to normall then start crackling. any fixes?...
  4. audio crackling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audio crackling: i have my headphones plugged in through my xbox controller so i can use the microphone aswell. all i hear is crackling after roughly 10 seconds of plugging them in. also when ever i change a setting they go back to normall then start crackling. any fixes?...
  5. Crackling audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Crackling audio: A while back I began having crackling audio (mainly in browsers) and eventually I just deleted the audio driver I was using (Realtek). which fixed it for a day. then the crackling returned, but only in browsers. I can't seem to find any fixes that don't require me to leave my...
  6. Audio Crackling

Audio Crackling: I'm hearing this crackling sound coming from my headphones and speakers whenever a sound plays. I've tried other pairs of headphones and it still does it. I've also checked the connectors and wires and they all seem in good condition. I'm not sure if this is a driver issue,...
  7. Audio Crackling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Crackling: Hi, Lastly, my audio in some games started to crackle. I can start a game, play for a while, and then the audio starts to crackle. What also happens is that I can play for like 5 minutes and then my game freezes and the audio is crackling. Another problem is that after...
  8. Audio Delay

Audio Delay: I have around 35ms audio delay, when i listen my microphone with audio driver (rear Pink in https://prnt.sc/tkqvtv) the sync is perfect, but if is it a system sound or i listen my microphone with this system option https://prnt.sc/tkqx1c, has delay, in games, videos, i read...
  9. Computer audio delayed and crackling from time to time?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer audio delayed and crackling from time to time?: Relevant specs: operating system: Windows 10 Pro Sound card: Creative soundblaster Z Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT 990 600 OHM Problem: When I watch a film or video the audio has a delay. To this the headphones crackle again and again. Headphones should still be...
  10. Touchpad cursor delay and crackling speakers

Touchpad cursor delay and crackling speakers: I bought a Zephyrus GX502GV around late 2019. It was working perfectly until two months ago. My touchpad' has slow response time from time to time. So does the audio. from time to time it just pops and crackle. It goes back to normal on its own within a few minutes to an...