Windows 10: Crackling Audio - Can't figure out issue

Discus and support Crackling Audio - Can't figure out issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey guys I’m having an issue with my audio from my PC. There is crackling on and off that’s very subtle, but none the less very annoying. I’ve tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sordaddy, Mar 23, 2020.

1. sordaddy Win User

Crackling Audio - Can't figure out issue

Hey guys I’m having an issue with my audio from my PC. There is crackling on and off that’s very subtle, but none the less very annoying. I’ve tried all sorts of things recommended online but can’t figure it out. It's specifically my computer, I tried 2 other devices that work fine. Windows 10

Things I’ve tried:

Tried using my laptop and iphone, both are crisp and clear

Unplugged USB wifi adapter

Unplugged USB bluetooth adapter

Spatial sound : off

All audio enhancements : off

Sample / bit rate – I’ve tried all option but I’m using : 32 bit, 48,000 Hz (studio quality)

Audio input and output driver updated

Its plugged into the green audio input, I’ve also tried the front headphone input

Everything is connected properly

:)

sordaddy, Mar 23, 2020

2. Crackling audio. Skyrim + other games

USB headphones have never been kind to me. They always hiss, pop and crackle. The fact that you can hear it when no audio is being played suggests it's a power /connection issue.

Do you have any 3.5mm or RCA based headphones you can try?

newconroer, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Aceman.au Win User
    Crackling audio. Skyrim + other games

No idea what either of those are.

Aceman.au, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Crackling Audio - Can't figure out issue

Audio Crackling

Recently, I've noticed that the audio with my speakers and headphones is "crackling". It doesn't seem to matter what the volume is set at, nor what program I'm running. If I'm playing a game, the audio crackles. If I'm listening to music, the audio crackles.
    I've tried downloading/updating my audio drivers, but nothing seems to help.

JordanBanfield, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

Crackling Audio - Can't figure out issue

1. Crackling Audio - Can't figure out issue - Similar Threads - Crackling Audio Can't

2. Audio issuescuts in and out, crackles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio issuescuts in and out, crackles: I just bought a new Alienware R14 Ryzen Editionair cooled with the Ryzen 7 5800oem not x, RTX 3070. From the start the audio cuts in and out, the more I try to fix it, it can get worse, sometimes gets better but is still there. It does it regardless of if I use the back...
  3. Audio issuescuts in and out, crackles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio issuescuts in and out, crackles: I just bought a new Alienware R14 Ryzen Editionair cooled with the Ryzen 7 5800oem not x, RTX 3070. From the start the audio cuts in and out, the more I try to fix it, it can get worse, sometimes gets better but is still there. It does it regardless of if I use the back...
  4. My audio keeps crackling out.

My audio keeps crackling out.: Hello, I seem to have a problem with my built-in audio device for my laptop. Whenever I find a solution on the internet and then try that solution, it works but only for a few minutes and then it comes back. How do I fix this?...
  5. My audio keeps crackling out.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My audio keeps crackling out.: Hello, I seem to have a problem with my built-in audio device for my laptop. Whenever I find a solution on the internet and then try that solution, it works but only for a few minutes and then it comes back. How do I fix this?...
  6. can't figure out!

can't figure out!: Hello, it seems i can't locate the right site for my rog strix z490-h gaming from asus. If someone friendly and knowledgeable enough to help me find it, i would be really happy. Is there a failsafe way to find for any motherboard, i would be relieved to know it too,Best...
  7. can't figure out!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't figure out!: Hello, it seems i can't locate the right site for my rog strix z490-h gaming from asus. If someone friendly and knowledgeable enough to help me find it, i would be really happy. Is there a failsafe way to find for any motherboard, i would be relieved to know it too,Best...
  8. can't figure out!

9. Audio Crackling Issues

Audio Crackling Issues: I have a Dell Inspiron 3880 PC running Windows 10. Recently I bought some Taotronics external speakers for my computer. Ever since I plugged it in, there has been a constant crackling noise, even when it's not playing audio. I tried reinstalling the driver, changing the power...
  10. Audio crackling issue

Audio crackling issue: I am facing audio crackling issue on my laptop when i use it on battery i.e. it is not plugged in . I have tried reinstalling all the drivers and updating them. I have also checked dpc latency and it is above 1000um .I have also installed a fresh copy of windows 10 but the...