Windows 10: Crackling audio with RazerSurroudPro and Win10 after 1909

Discus and support Crackling audio with RazerSurroudPro and Win10 after 1909 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So has there been a proper fix for the crackling audio with RazerSurroudPro and Win10 after 1909 update ?it worked fine in 1909, then with each update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mikhail M, Feb 29, 2024.

1. Mikhail M Win User

Crackling audio with RazerSurroudPro and Win10 after 1909

So has there been a proper fix for the crackling audio with RazerSurroudPro and Win10 after 1909 update ?it worked fine in 1909, then with each update situation gets worse and worse.The temporary solution to run DPC Latency Checker is pathetic, but works.Ideally a rewrite of it that can be run in a tray would have worked fine, but not yet available.The problem exist in Razer Synapse 2.21 No longer updated\which is bolted to some premium peripherals from Razer that are not supported in Razer Synapse 3 for some reason,so you are forced to use it.So minus to both companies for not resolving it

:)

Mikhail M, Feb 29, 2024
  2. MattC231 Win User

Crackling audio after update to 2004

After updating Win10 to 2004, I get crackling audio when I use Razer Surround Pro software. When I switch my audio output, I get normal audio. This only happens when I use Surround Pro.

Edit: Still talking with razer support but I ultimately believe this is an issue with the 2004 update. I hope there's a fix for this soon, although I don't mind still using 1909.

MattC231, Feb 29, 2024
  3. Audio Crackling

Recently, I've noticed that the audio with my speakers and headphones is "crackling". It doesn't seem to matter what the volume is set at, nor what program I'm running. If I'm playing a game, the audio crackles. If I'm listening to music, the audio crackles.
    I've tried downloading/updating my audio drivers, but nothing seems to help.

JordanBanfield, Feb 29, 2024
  4. Crackling audio with RazerSurroudPro and Win10 after 1909

Crackling audio. Skyrim + other games

USB headphones have never been kind to me. They always hiss, pop and crackle. The fact that you can hear it when no audio is being played suggests it's a power /connection issue.

Do you have any 3.5mm or RCA based headphones you can try?

newconroer, Feb 29, 2024
Thema:

Crackling audio with RazerSurroudPro and Win10 after 1909

1. Crackling audio with RazerSurroudPro and Win10 after 1909 - Similar Threads - Crackling audio RazerSurroudPro

2. Crackling audio with RazerSurroudPro and Win10 after 1909

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackling audio with RazerSurroudPro and Win10 after 1909: So has there been a proper fix for the crackling audio with RazerSurroudPro and Win10 after 1909 update ?it worked fine in 1909, then with each update situation gets worse and worse.The temporary solution to run DPC Latency Checker is pathetic, but works.Ideally a rewrite of...
  3. Crackling audio with RazerSurroudPro and Win10 after 1909

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Crackling audio with RazerSurroudPro and Win10 after 1909: So has there been a proper fix for the crackling audio with RazerSurroudPro and Win10 after 1909 update ?it worked fine in 1909, then with each update situation gets worse and worse.The temporary solution to run DPC Latency Checker is pathetic, but works.Ideally a rewrite of...
  4. audio crackling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio crackling: i have my headphones plugged in through my xbox controller so i can use the microphone aswell. all i hear is crackling after roughly 10 seconds of plugging them in. also when ever i change a setting they go back to normall then start crackling. any fixes?...
  5. audio crackling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audio crackling: i have my headphones plugged in through my xbox controller so i can use the microphone aswell. all i hear is crackling after roughly 10 seconds of plugging them in. also when ever i change a setting they go back to normall then start crackling. any fixes?...
  6. Crackling audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Crackling audio: A while back I began having crackling audio (mainly in browsers) and eventually I just deleted the audio driver I was using (Realtek). which fixed it for a day. then the crackling returned, but only in browsers. I can't seem to find any fixes that don't require me to leave my...
  7. Audio Crackling

Audio Crackling: I'm hearing this crackling sound coming from my headphones and speakers whenever a sound plays. I've tried other pairs of headphones and it still does it. I've also checked the connectors and wires and they all seem in good condition. I'm not sure if this is a driver issue,...
  8. Audio crackling in Win10 - trying to find the cause?

Audio crackling in Win10 - trying to find the cause?: I've been dealing with audio crackling in Windows for the past 2 weeks or so and it's driving me up the wall, but the worst part is how seemingly random it is. I get crackling/popping on Windows default sounds and when adjusting volume sliders in browsers or starting/stopping...
  9. Audio stutter & crackling (Windows 10 Pro 1909 and 20H2)

Audio stutter & crackling (Windows 10 Pro 1909 and 20H2): Note: This is a re-post. I noticed I forgot to put a proper title on the previous post. Hello. A Short description of my problem: Just a few days before I upgraded to Windows 10 20H2, I was still on 1909. I started to notice that my sound ocassionally stuttered and...
  10. Audio Crackling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Crackling: Hi, Lastly, my audio in some games started to crackle. I can start a game, play for a while, and then the audio starts to crackle. What also happens is that I can play for like 5 minutes and then my game freezes and the audio is crackling. Another problem is that after...