Windows 10: Crackling audio

Discus and support Crackling audio in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; A while back I began having crackling audio (mainly in browsers) and eventually I just deleted the audio driver I was using (Realtek). which fixed it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BZR4876432, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Crackling audio

A while back I began having crackling audio (mainly in browsers) and eventually I just deleted the audio driver I was using (Realtek). which fixed it for a day. then the crackling returned, but only in browsers. I can't seem to find any fixes that don't require me to leave my comfort zone when it comes to screwing with settings and such. I just want my music to be crackle free.

submitted by /u/BZR4876432
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BZR4876432, Jan 1, 2021

2. Audio Crackling

Recently, I've noticed that the audio with my speakers and headphones is "crackling". It doesn't seem to matter what the volume is set at, nor what program I'm running. If I'm playing a game, the audio crackles. If I'm listening to music, the audio crackles.
    I've tried downloading/updating my audio drivers, but nothing seems to help.

JordanBanfield, Jan 1, 2021
  3. Crackling audio. Skyrim + other games

USB headphones have never been kind to me. They always hiss, pop and crackle. The fact that you can hear it when no audio is being played suggests it's a power /connection issue.

Do you have any 3.5mm or RCA based headphones you can try?

newconroer, Jan 1, 2021
  4. Aceman.au Win User

Crackling audio

Crackling audio. Skyrim + other games

No idea what either of those are.

Aceman.au, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

Crackling audio

1. Crackling audio - Similar Threads - Crackling audio

2. TEAMS: Crackling audio and failures attaching screenshots - power cycle only a temporary...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TEAMS: Crackling audio and failures attaching screenshots - power cycle only a temporary...: I have been plagued now for a couple of months with intermittent crackling on the audio for teams meetings/calls - and repeated failure to attach screenshots. With the screenshots you get a failure error - but you can also get where it looks like it posts but the circle...
  3. TEAMS: Crackling audio and failures attaching screenshots - power cycle only a temporary...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TEAMS: Crackling audio and failures attaching screenshots - power cycle only a temporary...: I have been plagued now for a couple of months with intermittent crackling on the audio for teams meetings/calls - and repeated failure to attach screenshots. With the screenshots you get a failure error - but you can also get where it looks like it posts but the circle...
  4. Crackling audio and failures attaching screenshots - power cycle only a temporary fix -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackling audio and failures attaching screenshots - power cycle only a temporary fix -...: I have been plagued now for a couple of months with intermittent crackling on the audio for teams meetings/calls - and repeated failure to attach screenshots. With the screenshots you get a failure error - but you can also get where it looks like it posts but the circle...
  5. Crackling audio and failures attaching screenshots - power cycle only a temporary fix -...

Crackling audio and failures attaching screenshots - power cycle only a temporary fix -...: I have been plagued now for a couple of months with intermittent crackling on the audio for teams meetings/calls - and repeated failure to attach screenshots. With the screenshots you get a failure error - but you can also get where it looks like it posts but the circle...
  6. Crackling audio with RazerSurroudPro and Win10 after 1909

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackling audio with RazerSurroudPro and Win10 after 1909: So has there been a proper fix for the crackling audio with RazerSurroudPro and Win10 after 1909 update ?it worked fine in 1909, then with each update situation gets worse and worse.The temporary solution to run DPC Latency Checker is pathetic, but works.Ideally a rewrite of...
  7. Crackling audio with RazerSurroudPro and Win10 after 1909

Crackling audio with RazerSurroudPro and Win10 after 1909: So has there been a proper fix for the crackling audio with RazerSurroudPro and Win10 after 1909 update ?it worked fine in 1909, then with each update situation gets worse and worse.The temporary solution to run DPC Latency Checker is pathetic, but works.Ideally a rewrite of...
  8. Crackling audio with RazerSurroudPro and Win10 after 1909

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Crackling audio only on MS Edge browser Windows 11 Home 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackling audio only on MS Edge browser Windows 11 Home 23H2: For the last few days, I have been getting crackling audio on all videos streamed via the Edge browser. Normally I use Firefox Or Chrome if the video is SD and I want to use NVIDIA RTX Super Resolution, for browser streaming, however, I am subscribed to Disney Plus and Disney...
  10. Crackling audio only on MS Edge browser Windows 11 Home 23H2

Crackling audio only on MS Edge browser Windows 11 Home 23H2: For the last few days, I have been getting crackling audio on all videos streamed via the Edge browser. Normally I use Firefox Or Chrome if the video is SD and I want to use NVIDIA RTX Super Resolution, for browser streaming, however, I am subscribed to Disney Plus and Disney...