Windows 10: Crackling/bad audio while playing minecraft

Discus and support Crackling/bad audio while playing minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Not really sure why this is happening...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BleioikikSmoithiersis, May 28, 2020.

1. Crackling/bad audio while playing minecraft

Not really sure why this is happening...

:)

BleioikikSmoithiersis, May 28, 2020

2. Audio Crackling

Recently, I've noticed that the audio with my speakers and headphones is "crackling". It doesn't seem to matter what the volume is set at, nor what program I'm running. If I'm playing a game, the audio crackles. If I'm listening to music, the audio crackles.
    I've tried downloading/updating my audio drivers, but nothing seems to help.

JordanBanfield, May 28, 2020
  3. Crackling audio. Skyrim + other games

USB headphones have never been kind to me. They always hiss, pop and crackle. The fact that you can hear it when no audio is being played suggests it's a power /connection issue.

Do you have any 3.5mm or RCA based headphones you can try?

newconroer, May 28, 2020
  4. Aceman.au Win User

Crackling/bad audio while playing minecraft

Crackling audio. Skyrim + other games

Ok so I've just run The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim and right on the menu screen straight off the bat, my audio is crackling. I loaded up a game and played and the crackling stops, I then open the menu and the crackling comes back, then close it and it stops.

Other games this happens in are:
    LOTR: War of the Ring (very old, but I've played it on Win7 before without issue)
    Starcraft 2
    And I think WoW (can't remember, haven't played since August last year)

The crackling is very loud and very annoying. I tried to FRAPS the problem but the audio came up clean in the recording.

What do?

Other games I play without any issues at all:
    Eve Online
    COD4
    Mount & Blade
    CS:GO
    LoL
    Minecraft
    Diablo 3
    PCSX2 (PS2 emulator)
    Battlefield 2

Aceman.au, May 28, 2020
Thema:

Crackling/bad audio while playing minecraft

1. Crackling/bad audio while playing minecraft - Similar Threads - Crackling bad audio

2. Pc lags and stutters bad and makes audio crackling sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc lags and stutters bad and makes audio crackling sounds: so i can play games fine but say i open spotify while my games open or i open a file video while my browser is open itll freeze a bit and my mouse would go slow and stutter and makes crackling sound in my headset until i close the app but if i hit windows key itll stop just...
  3. Pc lags and stutters bad and makes audio crackling sounds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc lags and stutters bad and makes audio crackling sounds: so i can play games fine but say i open spotify while my games open or i open a file video while my browser is open itll freeze a bit and my mouse would go slow and stutter and makes crackling sound in my headset until i close the app but if i hit windows key itll stop just...
  4. audio crackling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio crackling: i have my headphones plugged in through my xbox controller so i can use the microphone aswell. all i hear is crackling after roughly 10 seconds of plugging them in. also when ever i change a setting they go back to normall then start crackling. any fixes?...
  5. audio crackling

audio crackling: i have my headphones plugged in through my xbox controller so i can use the microphone aswell. all i hear is crackling after roughly 10 seconds of plugging them in. also when ever i change a setting they go back to normall then start crackling. any fixes?...
  6. is bad play minecraft cracked?

is bad play minecraft cracked?: hi people of microsoft, in these days i have been somewhat doubtful, because i cant buy minecraft so i have cracked minecraft java, and bedrock too..., but the problem is: in some forums i was hearting about the piracy and how they say its bad, how the big corps lost money...
  7. Crackling audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Crackling audio: A while back I began having crackling audio (mainly in browsers) and eventually I just deleted the audio driver I was using (Realtek). which fixed it for a day. then the crackling returned, but only in browsers. I can't seem to find any fixes that don't require me to leave my...
  8. Audio Crackling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Crackling: I'm hearing this crackling sound coming from my headphones and speakers whenever a sound plays. I've tried other pairs of headphones and it still does it. I've also checked the connectors and wires and they all seem in good condition. I'm not sure if this is a driver issue,...
  9. Audio Output becomes terribly bad while playing games with headset connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Output becomes terribly bad while playing games with headset connected: Hey so lately I've been having an issue where the audio quality while playing any game is just really bad like the sound is flat and there's no bass at all but this happens only while gaming. I've found a temporary fix where I head over to sounds and go over to the properties...
  10. Audio Crackling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Crackling: Hi, Lastly, my audio in some games started to crackle. I can start a game, play for a while, and then the audio starts to crackle. What also happens is that I can play for like 5 minutes and then my game freezes and the audio is crackling. Another problem is that after...