Windows 10: Crackly Airpod's audio

Discus and support Crackly Airpod's audio in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have made the same question like this a couple of days ago about my Airpod's audio problem. My Airpod's have this weird audio problem where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AustinAS, Aug 15, 2020.

1. AustinAS Win User

Crackly Airpod's audio

Hello, I have made the same question like this a couple of days ago about my Airpod's audio problem. My Airpod's have this weird audio problem where every 10-20 seconds it makes a weird crackly, annoying sound. The person who answered my question before did solve my problem, which was updating the drivers. But after a day, the annoying sound came back again. I have tried to repair my Airpods many times and restarted my computer, but I still experience the sound. Is there any way for this sound to stop?

:)

AustinAS, Aug 15, 2020
  2. AustinAS Win User

Airpod's audio problem

Hello! I have this problem with my AirPods that I recently found out about a week ago and it's still happening. My audio is very bad and is in extremely low quality. There's a pausing every 2 seconds with a crackly, annoying sound (sounds like a microphone
    underwater or in the wind). For some reason, it's only my AirPods that were having this problem. I connected my older wireless headphones and they sounded way better.

So far, I have just been looking around the task manager and testing the different choices to change the audio experience (Bass Boost, Headphone Virtualization, Loudness Equalization, etc). I have seen a change, but I am still experiencing the crackly, annoying
    sound.

AustinAS, Aug 15, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    AirPods paired but won't connect.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand, Human Interface Devices.
    3. Look for AirPods Audio/Video Remote Control HID and
      AirPods Hands-Free Call Control HID, right click on each entry and select
      Properties.
    4. Go to the Power Management Tab, clear the checkbox for
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    5. Also, repeat step 4 for Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID.
    6. Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 15, 2020
  4. BulldogXX Win User

Crackly Airpod's audio

Problem with audio playing through Apple Airpods

I found this on the CNet website in less than 2 minutes with a search engine (GoogleCrackly Airpod's audio :)

Go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth or other device.

In the Add a device window, click Bluetooth.

Put your AirPods in their case and open the lid. Press and hold the button on the back of the case until you see the status light between your two AirPods start pulsing white, and then let go. Your AirPods should show up in the Add a device window. Click to
    pair and connect.

After making the initial connection , you'll be able to reconnect your AirPods and your PC by returning to the Bluetooth & other devices page in Settings. You'll see all of your paired audio devices listed under the Audio header. Select your AirPods from
    the list and click the Connect button.

BulldogXX, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

Crackly Airpod's audio

1. Crackly Airpod's audio - Similar Threads - Crackly Airpod's audio

2. Airpods are connected, but no audio or mic.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airpods are connected, but no audio or mic.: Previously it would say Connected, Voice, Music, but this no longer is the case. The audio does not work.This is not a problem with my AirPods as it works perfectly fine with other devices.List of things I've tried that did not solve the problem:Removing the device and...
  3. Audio Cracking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Cracking: My audio was working fine when I plug in my headphones then I took it out. Then I had audio cracking. Can someone please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-cracking/c3b75143-6ad3-428b-a505-c3889a7b521d
  4. Airpod Flickering Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpod Flickering Audio: I've been having an issue since the last Windows update that causes my audio to rapidly flicker back and forth between Speakers, my Airpod Stereo Audio, and Airpod AG Audio. If I revert back to the last update, it fixes my audio, but I would like a more long term solution...
  5. Bluetooth audio cracking

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth audio cracking: After I've done with the latest windows updates, my bluetooth audio system not working properly, it just cracks. I've tried many bt audio devices but the sound is still cracking. Please guide me to solve this problem. submitted by /u/yogbeeThe [link] [comments]...
  6. Airpod's audio problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Airpod's audio problem: Hello! I have this problem with my AirPods that I recently found out about a week ago and it's still happening. My audio is very bad and is in extremely low quality. There's a pausing every 2 seconds with a crackly, annoying sound sounds like a microphone underwater or in the...
  7. Audio cracks and problems

Audio cracks and problems: Hey I have windows 10 home on my asus laptop 16gb RAM and an i7- 8gen proscesor. at using audio progrems i started having cracked sound sometimes, and after i checked all my gear thats conected , and run the Latencymon app to check where the problem it detected this:...
  8. Audio cracking on speakers and in headphones

Audio cracking on speakers and in headphones: ok so the issue goes like this: the audio coming from my laptop will suddenly start cracking and does not stop if I unplug my headphones. I don't remember when it started because it was rare at first but now it is so frequent that it gets extremely annoying and I can barely...
  9. Audio cracking on speakers and in headphones

in Windows 10 Support
    Audio cracking on speakers and in headphones: ok so the issue goes like this: the audio coming from my laptop will suddenly start cracking and does not stop if I unplug my headphones. I don't remember when it started because it was rare at first but now it is so frequent that it gets extremely annoying and I can barely...
  10. Audio popping and cracking

Audio popping and cracking: My build System Builder - Core i7-6700 3.4GHz Quad-Core, GeForce GTX 1060 3GB 3GB GAMING, Zondda-B ATX Mid Tower - PCPartPicker I've had issues with my build since I built it 2 years ago. I replaced the gigabyte motherboard once, same issues. I got audio popping and its very...