Windows 10: Crackly Audio after windows 10 update

Discus and support Crackly Audio after windows 10 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. My PC is now unusable due to crackling sound. It was fine before 2004 update. I have rolled back to version 1909 OS build 18363.1016 and it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Penguin&45, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Crackly Audio after windows 10 update

Hello. My PC is now unusable due to crackling sound. It was fine before 2004 update. I have rolled back to version 1909 OS build 18363.1016 and it is still inaudible.

I have tried every thing imaginable, many different drivers etc. Nothing works. I have read I am not the only one with this problem.

I make Video's and cannot do this without clear sound. I still have a lot to produce but cannot continue with them in this state. My Laptop and this work is my lifeline. I cannot use headfones as I spend so much time on my projects and could only have them on for a short time as they hurt my ears so this is not an option.

I have done everything that I've read about.

How can Microsoft treat people this way? It looks as though my only option is to spend my sayings on a new laptop when I've saved enough

:)

Penguin&45, Sep 7, 2020
  2. AustinAS Win User

Crackly Airpod's audio

Hello, I have made the same question like this a couple of days ago about my Airpod's audio problem. My Airpod's have this weird audio problem where every 10-20 seconds it makes a weird crackly, annoying sound. The person who answered my question before
    did solve my problem, which was updating the drivers. But after a day, the annoying sound came back again. I have tried to repair my Airpods many times and restarted my computer, but I still experience the sound. Is there any way for this sound to stop?

AustinAS, Sep 7, 2020
  3. Crackly Webcam Microphone

HP Envy Laptop (64) on Windows 10. My webcam mic is extremely crackly on the Camera Video app and on Audacity audio recording playback and yet my Skype partner says it is OK quality though she says it has been crackly and poor in the past. If I check
    output on the meter it is low compared with LifeChat LX3000.

PeterMatthews2, Sep 7, 2020
  4. Jayce Win User

Crackly Audio after windows 10 update

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

Crackly Audio after windows 10 update

1. Crackly Audio after windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Crackly Audio update

2. Audio Cracking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Cracking: My audio was working fine when I plug in my headphones then I took it out. Then I had audio cracking. Can someone please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-cracking/c3b75143-6ad3-428b-a505-c3889a7b521d
  3. Slow Computer and Audio Cracking after Driver update

Slow Computer and Audio Cracking after Driver update: I was updating my drivers today and when I installed the last driver, my computer turned slow and the audio started to crackle whenever it played something.The last driver that I installed was a driver called Intel- Phonebook Access Pse Service. Its supposedly a driver for...
  4. Bluetooth audio cracking

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth audio cracking: After I've done with the latest windows updates, my bluetooth audio system not working properly, it just cracks. I've tried many bt audio devices but the sound is still cracking. Please guide me to solve this problem. submitted by /u/yogbeeThe [link] [comments]...
  5. Crackly Airpod's audio

Crackly Airpod's audio: Hello, I have made the same question like this a couple of days ago about my Airpod's audio problem. My Airpod's have this weird audio problem where every 10-20 seconds it makes a weird crackly, annoying sound. The person who answered my question before did solve my problem,...
  6. Audio cracks and problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio cracks and problems: Hey I have windows 10 home on my asus laptop 16gb RAM and an i7- 8gen proscesor. at using audio progrems i started having cracked sound sometimes, and after i checked all my gear thats conected , and run the Latencymon app to check where the problem it detected this:...
  7. Audio cracking on speakers and in headphones

Audio cracking on speakers and in headphones: ok so the issue goes like this: the audio coming from my laptop will suddenly start cracking and does not stop if I unplug my headphones. I don't remember when it started because it was rare at first but now it is so frequent that it gets extremely annoying and I can barely...
  8. Audio cracking on speakers and in headphones

in Windows 10 Support
    Audio cracking on speakers and in headphones: ok so the issue goes like this: the audio coming from my laptop will suddenly start cracking and does not stop if I unplug my headphones. I don't remember when it started because it was rare at first but now it is so frequent that it gets extremely annoying and I can barely...
  9. Cracking sound on restart after Windows 10 october update 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cracking sound on restart after Windows 10 october update 1809: Recently i installed windows 10 1809 from 1803 . During startup i found a crack or tweak sound (once or twice) other than normal processor sound , every time i restart system. On previous versions it wasn't heard . Should i uninstall it or wait for updates ? ***Title...
  10. Audio popping and cracking

Audio popping and cracking: My build System Builder - Core i7-6700 3.4GHz Quad-Core, GeForce GTX 1060 3GB 3GB GAMING, Zondda-B ATX Mid Tower - PCPartPicker I've had issues with my build since I built it 2 years ago. I replaced the gigabyte motherboard once, same issues. I got audio popping and its very...