Windows 10: Crackly Webcam Microphone

Discus and support Crackly Webcam Microphone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HP Envy Laptop 64 on Windows 10. My webcam mic is extremely crackly on the Camera Video app and on Audacity audio recording playback and yet my Skype... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PeterMatthews2, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Crackly Webcam Microphone

HP Envy Laptop 64 on Windows 10. My webcam mic is extremely crackly on the Camera Video app and on Audacity audio recording playback and yet my Skype partner says it is OK quality though she says it has been crackly and poor in the past. If I check output on the meter it is low compared with LifeChat LX3000.

:)

PeterMatthews2, Aug 5, 2020

2. Crackly microphone

Hello, when I attempt to use the microphone, it's really crackly. Specifically, I've noticed this using Zoom. Others are distracted by the sound quality. I've already tried updating the microphone drivers, and I've had no luck. My speakers/listening quality
    is fine. What else do I do?

SusanPrice4, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Neither my webcam nor my microphone are working

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

• Do you have webcam and Microphone Together?

• How have you connected the Webcam and Microphone to the computer?

• If USB, have you tried switching the ports?

Please reply for further help.

Waseemulla S, Aug 5, 2020
  4. John Sarc Win User

Crackly Webcam Microphone

My webcam and microphone don't work.

Hi Remy,

Your concern description is conclusive to drivers issue. Let's get ourselves on the same page. Usually, there's an error message to show up when you're trying to use it and not working. If you get any, send us a screenshot. We would also like to know the
    following:

• Are you using the built-in webcam and microphone or external ones?
    • Have you made any modifications/configurations on your computer prior to the issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

John Sarc, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Crackly Webcam Microphone

1. Crackly Webcam Microphone - Similar Threads - Crackly Webcam Microphone

2. Webcam and Microphone not working !!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam and Microphone not working !!: Hi there,A month ago my laptop showed some errors, like when I was opening Camera app, it was showing that pls plug in camera, despite the fact that I have in-built camera in the laptop, then when I try to record audio, no audio is being recorded, even when microphone also...
  3. Crackly Windows 10 system microphone

Crackly Windows 10 system microphone: When I do meetings on Zoom, everyone always says my microphone is very crackly so they struggle to hear me. I checked my driver updates but it said there were no updates. Then I checked updates in general but there also were not any. Can you please help me fix this problem....
  4. Webcam Microphone issues

Webcam Microphone issues: Yet another Windows 10 issue... I have an external USB webcam/microphone from Aukey, the issue is the same I had with another one I sent back to Amazon thinking it was dud The micrphone cycles to work or not. On teams as the deafult mic it won't work. When I cycle to the...
  5. No microphone input with new webcam

No microphone input with new webcam: My new PotPlayer Full HD Webcam has good picture quality, but no microphone output - can anyone help, please? I first tried it as "plug and play": good picture, but got only a few minutes poor microphone input level when I tried Zoom, and none when I tried Skype. I've...
  6. Microphone and Webcam Access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microphone and Webcam Access: Hello! My thoughts are with everyone. I am trying to get prepped for online classes, and I am having MAJOR issues with my webcam and microphone. On Google Meet, Google Hangouts, Zoom, etc. the microphone and webcam connect, but my computer then tells me that they don't...
  7. Crackly microphone

Crackly microphone: Hello, when I attempt to use the microphone, it's really crackly. Specifically, I've noticed this using Zoom. Others are distracted by the sound quality. I've already tried updating the microphone drivers, and I've had no luck. My speakers/listening quality is fine. What...
  8. microphone and webcam

microphone and webcam: I am using VAIO Intel cor i3 processor 2.20 Ghz. I used webcam and built in microphone for skype calls but now both of them are not working. I dont know whether they are physically damaged or there is some error in the software. Please help. Also i have Ms Office not...
  9. Webcam and Microphone Issue

Webcam and Microphone Issue: Hello, I have an HP ENVY - 15-as133cl. I have installed windows 10 1903 on it. My Webcam and Microphone works in sound recorder and in Facebook Messenger app. It does not work in Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Adobe Audition. It also does not work on any websites that need...
  10. Webcam and microphone not working properly

Webcam and microphone not working properly: Hello, I recently got an Asus ZenBook Flip 13 UX362FA. It's the version with the "Worldview Camera", which works fine. But the webcam (which is also used for Windows Hello) doesn't work, giving either the 0xA00F4271 <MediaCaptureFailed> (0xC00D3E85) error or one saying the...