Windows 10: Cracks in the sound, keyboard lags.

Discus and support Cracks in the sound, keyboard lags. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After updating Windows, when the CPU is load, there were cracks in the sound and the keyboard lags. Very noticeable in games. I tried everything,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by clxwer, Oct 2, 2019.

1. clxwer Win User

Cracks in the sound, keyboard lags.

After updating Windows, when the CPU is load, there were cracks in the sound and the keyboard lags. Very noticeable in games. I tried everything, nothing helps. Any ideas what can I do?
    Motherboard: ASUS Z170-AR.

:)

clxwer, Oct 2, 2019

2. Audio cracking and mouse lag problem in windows 10

Recently i started facing this problem on my laptop, sound started to crack and mouse motion started to lag, even games started to lag in between, even low graphic game, please help me. Thank you in anticipation.

JairajJangle, Oct 2, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Cracks in the sound, keyboard lags. :p

cadaveca, Oct 2, 2019
  4. Cracks in the sound, keyboard lags.

Sound lag/errors (Windows 10)

Hi Jonathan,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is highly appreciated.

I'm sorry to know that you get sound lag errors in
    Windows 10.I will be happy to assist you with this.

Please follow the below methods and check if that helps.

Method 1: Run the Audio Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows 8 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the audio settings of the computer. Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows Logo” + “W” keys from the keyboard.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” in the search bar and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Playing Audio”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Method 2: Update Audio Driver and check that was causing the issue.

Step 1: Check the Windows updates for any latest driver updates.

Check in Windows updates if any driver updates are available. If so, install the same and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows Logo” + “W” keys from the keyboard.
    • Type “Updates” in the search bar and click on “Install optional updates” from the left pane.
    • From the “Windows Update” window, click on “Check for Updates” on the top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates and install all the updates listed there.
    Step 2: Try updating the drivers from the Device Manager.

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X”.
    • Click on “Device Manager”.
    • Search for the Sound Card from the device list and right click on it and select “Update Driver Software”.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation of the latest driver.
    If no drivers are available, then check in the computer and sound card manufacturer’s website for the audio drivers for your sound card. If they are available, then download and
    install them on the computer.

Step 3: Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Go to the computer or sound card manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 8 audio drivers available for the sound card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

Please feel free to contact us, if you need any further help we would be glad to assist you.

Thank you

Vijaya Kumari 1, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

Cracks in the sound, keyboard lags.

1. Cracks in the sound, keyboard lags. - Similar Threads - Cracks sound keyboard

2. Sound popping and cracking in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound popping and cracking in Windows 10: Hi everyone, I have trouble with Windows about the sound crackling and popping almost all the time.// Hardware specs :CPU : Intel i9-9900KF 3.60 GhzGPU : Geforce RTX 3060Ram : 48GBAudio : Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen// Windows spec :System type : x64Edition : Windows 10...
  3. Sound popping and cracking in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound popping and cracking in Windows 10: Hi everyone, I have trouble with Windows about the sound crackling and popping almost all the time.// Hardware specs :CPU : Intel i9-9900KF 3.60 GhzGPU : Geforce RTX 3060Ram : 48GBAudio : Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen// Windows spec :System type : x64Edition : Windows 10...
  4. Sound popping and cracking in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Cracking sound in Windows 10/11

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cracking sound in Windows 10/11: Greetings, everyone!I have an issue with my sound in Win 10/11. I don't really remember when it started, but I'm sure it was the last Win 10 update back in the days like 2 or 3 weeks ago. So here's the issue — I have a lot of cracking sound and it hurts my brain a lot. When I...
  6. Cracking sound in Windows 10/11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cracking sound in Windows 10/11: Greeting, everyone!I have an issue with my sound in Win 10/11. I don't really remember when it started, but I'm sure it was the last Win 10 update back in the days like 2 or 3 weeks ago. So here's the issue — I have a lot of cracking sound and it hurts my brain a lot. When I...
  7. Keyboard lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard lag: Whenever i press certain keys my keyboard starts to lag, as if i'm constantly pressing tab. In command prompt the lag is different, it spams "^z" constantly. Any idea on how to solve the issue?Lag does not happen in games....
  8. Cracking sound problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cracking sound problem: How to rectify cracking sound problem while browsing or playing internet videos ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cracking-sound-problem/22f8ca84-0b20-44e8-a32f-1cd961b02ccf
  9. Windows 10 ASIO Sound Cracking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 ASIO Sound Cracking: I recently bought an HP notebook to use it for audio processing. it has: Intel Core i7 9th generation (Coffee Lake) CPU 9750H @ 2.60Ghz, 16 GB RAM, Windows 10 Pro, I tried different DJ audio interfaces like Traktor Kontrol S4 mk3 and Pioneer DJM 900 NXS2. With both, I...
  10. Cracking Sound from Speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cracking Sound from Speakers: I have a 3 week old HP computer. Over the past 2-3 days, Windows10 has updates, and I now have very poor quality sound from my speakers. any ideas on a fix. I have tried reinstalling the driver...