Windows 10: Craigslist Reply Button

Discus and support Craigslist Reply Button in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am having problems with the "reply" button on Craigslist. When I click on the button, it tries to load a reCaptcha and a message comes up and says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hatcher, Nov 1, 2018.

1. hatcher Win User

Craigslist Reply Button

I am having problems with the "reply" button on Craigslist. When I click on the button, it tries to load a reCaptcha and a message comes up and says "sorry, something went wrong." I am using Windows 10 (build 1809) with Edge browser.

I have tried disabling add-ons, did a browser reset, system restore and run as administrator. Still no luck. Getting help from Craigslist is useless. I have also tried other browsers like Chrome and Firefox, and it does not work with them either. There is some speculation out there that Craigslist recently upgraded their system to avoid robots, and it is causing problems for real users. It seems that many people are having the same issue with many different systems and browsers. Again, it's impossible to get a hold of anyone at Craigslist. Is there a possible workaround for this?

Thanks.

:)

hatcher, Nov 1, 2018
  2. BrianKennedy6 Win User

craigslist reply button

cannot reply in craigslist. hit the button and it states sorry, something went wrong. two computors windows 10 ie11.

BrianKennedy6, Nov 1, 2018
  3. BruceJansen Win User
    Craigslist Reply Button

I am having problems with the reply button on Craigslist. When I click on the button, it tries to load a reCaptcha and a message comes up and says sorry something went wrong. I am using Windows 10 with Internet Explorer 11.

I have tried disabling ad on's , did a IE reset, system restore and run as administrator. Still no luck. Getting help from Craigslist is useless. I have also tried other browsers like Edge and Firefox, and it works great with them. I just prefer to use
    IE as a lot of the functionality is not available in any of the different browsers. There is some speculation out there that Craigslist recently upgraded their system to avoid robots, and it is causing problems for real users. It seems that many people are
    having the same issue with many different systems and browsers. Again, it's impossible to get ahold of anyone at Craigslist. Is there a possible workaround for this.

Thanks

BruceJansen, Nov 1, 2018
  4. Charlie Klausen Win User

Craigslist Reply Button

craigslist reply button

Hi Brian,

Let’s try adding craigslist to compatibility view:

https://winaero.com/blog/how-to-enable-compatib...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Give this a shot, close IE and then launch Craigslist again. Let me know if the reply button is working.

-C

Charlie Klausen, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

Craigslist Reply Button

1. Craigslist Reply Button - Similar Threads - Craigslist Reply Button

2. Craigslist Reply Button

in Browsers and Email
    Craigslist Reply Button: I am having problems with the "reply" button on Craigslist. When I click on the button, it tries to load a reCaptcha and a message comes up and says "sorry, something went wrong." I am using Windows 10 (build 1809) with Edge browser. I have tried disabling add-ons, did a...
  3. email reply screen size

in Windows 10 Customization
    email reply screen size: My live mail reply screen size won't downsize when I click on the icon. I lose the mouse arrow when I try to move the sides and bottom of the screen. What do I need to do? I have Windows 10, and am using the "old" windows live mail....
  4. REPLYS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    REPLYS: Thanks to everyone who sent answer,s to my Question I tried the Malware Remove Tool will wait and see. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/replys/730cd20a-020f-48a2-a8af-177c834a1f42"
  5. Reply post

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reply post: I posed a question about error code 45 and I got a post but when I click post reply, I don't know where to go on the site. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/reply-post/fb2a558f-d8e9-4d22-b554-7aadfaba4280
  6. How to reply to a post

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reply to a post: I have an answer that WORKS for one of the questions in this Community. So, I JOINED by signing in with my Microsoft Account. The REPLY button still shows that I can't select it. (With a red circle with line through it.) How can I post this reply?...
  7. Replying

in Windows 10 Customization
    Replying: I have an answer that WORKS for one of the questions in this Community. So, I JOINED by signing in with my Microsoft Account. The REPLY button still shows that I can't select it. (With a red circle with line through it.) How can I post this reply?...
  8. Reply arrow not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reply arrow not showing: Hello, The reply arrow does not show up on the windows 10 built in Mail app. Let me give you an example... If I reply to an email on the iPhone, the reply arrow would not show on the built in Mail app on windows 10. Why is this? [Move From: Windows / Windows 10...
  9. Firefox - Reply box not clearing

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox - Reply box not clearing: Don't have this issue with Chrome or IE. When using FF (latest), any reply to a post on any thread here does NOT clear after posting the reply. I clear cache, history, cookies, everything and still "remembers" last reply entry. Is it FF or forum? (or me?) Befuddled......
  10. unable to submit a reply

in Browsers and Email
    unable to submit a reply: sometimes on message boards that you want to join, or websites they ask you for certain information yet when I hit the submit tab nothing happens, it just sits there doing nothing. I am at a loss with Windows 10, it's been over 1 year and I still don't like it. I tried to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge browser craigslist reply button sorry something went wrong

2. microsoft edge windows 10 craigslist reply button sorry something went wrong