Windows 10: Crash after bios update.

Discus and support Crash after bios update. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. Good Day, I have 2 O.S installed in my Asus X55C installed with Windows 10 and Ubuntu . After bios update my Windows crashed and showed me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PiyushMhatre, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Crash after bios update.

Hello.

Good Day,

I have 2 O.S installed in my Asus X55C installed with Windows 10 and Ubuntu . After bios update my Windows crashed and showed me blue screen of death so I ran into bios I noticed that my SATA Configuration was changed from IDE to ACHI. So I reverted it to IDE and the problem was solved by automatic repair tool so my question is that what is SATA configuration and what is IDE and ACHI and why ACHI was messing with windows?

:)

PiyushMhatre, Jan 20, 2021
  2. BAGZZlash Win User

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Jan 20, 2021
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Crash after bios update.

Should I update bios?

I would read the warranty before doing anything. If the manufacturer finds out you did something not on their approved list of steps,for example using a program they didn't list, or a bios, etc, they can treat your video card rma like you threw it against the wall , because if something goes wrong and you didn't follow their steps exactly ,it was damaged through human error and they're not likely going to be obligated to cover it warranty wise. I don't know for sure, I just advocate that you check first , and I also advocate that you verify that it's an actual update ,because very rarely do manufacturers release updates for gpu bios'. And they most certainly wont cover a GPU "update" if its a bios file written by some dude in the Ukraine, it has to be a set process, they have predetermined often.

jboydgolfer, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Crash after bios update.

1. Crash after bios update. - Similar Threads - Crash bios update

2. Bios Update Crashed My Pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bios Update Crashed My Pc: I updated bios and now I can’t even boot up to windows it loads the asus loading screen then freezes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bios-update-crashed-my-pc/aac94587-d79f-4e47-970c-0c22777bdd44
  3. Bios Update Crashed My Pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bios Update Crashed My Pc: I updated bios and now I can’t even boot up to windows it loads the asus loading screen then freezes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bios-update-crashed-my-pc/aac94587-d79f-4e47-970c-0c22777bdd44
  4. Bios Update Crashed My Pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BIOS crashed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS crashed: HelloThe bios of my laptop dell 5520 is crashed so i just get black screen when i start my laptop. How can i solve that? can i use another bios from usb stick? Please help me a soon as possible.Thank you...
  6. BIOS crashed

BIOS crashed: HelloThe bios of my laptop dell 5520 is crashed so i just get black screen when i start my laptop. How can i solve that? can i use another bios from usb stick? Please help me a soon as possible.Thank you...
  7. Windows 10 crashing after bios update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 crashing after bios update: Hi. Long question. Please be patient.I've been performing maintenance on my pc lately. I hadn't update the motherboard bios since 2019 and decided to do so yesterday. I will be very descriptive of all the stuff that happened since, as I don't know if something may or may not...
  8. Windows 10 crashing after bios update

Windows 10 crashing after bios update: Hi. Long question. Please be patient.I've been performing maintenance on my pc lately. I hadn't update the motherboard bios since 2019 and decided to do so yesterday. I will be very descriptive of all the stuff that happened since, as I don't know if something may or may not...
  9. Windows 10 crashing after bios update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Boot to BIOS after crash

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Boot to BIOS after crash: My laptop crashed when coming out of sleep and keeps booting to the BIOS. I think the boot partition got fucked somehow because I don't see it as a BIOS option... Any ideas? I'm going to boot to an Ubuntu build on USB in a few hours. submitted by /u/clam_shelle [link]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 crash after bios update