Windows 10: Crash after fresh Windows 11 install

Discus and support Crash after fresh Windows 11 install in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My PC has been crashing aggressively for about a year now. I've replaced RAM, PSU, and GPU and I just freshly installed windows by wiping my entire... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Reggie_GP, Jul 27, 2023.

1. Reggie_GP Win User

Crash after fresh Windows 11 install

My PC has been crashing aggressively for about a year now. I've replaced RAM, PSU, and GPU and I just freshly installed windows by wiping my entire system. This morning I noticed that my PC crashed again. I think the minidmp says it's a driver issue but I can't figure out which driver. Here is the minidump: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12x9N8TdxL6aodO-jLyE1yKoJ-5Djqxp3?usp=sharing. Could someone please help in figuring out why my pc is crashing. I'll have to replace mobo, cpu, and ssd if I can't find a fix because I'm not sure what can be done anymore.Thank you!

:)

Reggie_GP, Jul 27, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 27, 2023
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jul 27, 2023
  4. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 27, 2023
Thema:

1. Crash after fresh Windows 11 install - Similar Threads - Crash fresh install

2. Fresh Install of Windows 11 keeps crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh Install of Windows 11 keeps crashing.: I am having issues with new Image of Windows 11 Crashing and Freezing frequently? I have 2 computers I reimaged, all software's is up to date, checked the Hardware no issues, but their computers keep crashing while in Zoom meetings or after Zoom meetings ending. The entire...
  3. Fresh Install of Windows 11 keeps crashing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fresh Install of Windows 11 keeps crashing.: I am having issues with new Image of Windows 11 Crashing and Freezing frequently? I have 2 computers I reimaged, all software's is up to date, checked the Hardware no issues, but their computers keep crashing while in Zoom meetings or after Zoom meetings ending. The entire...
  4. Crash after fresh Windows 11 install

Crash after fresh Windows 11 install: My PC has been crashing aggressively for about a year now. I've replaced RAM, PSU, and GPU and I just freshly installed windows by wiping my entire system. This morning I noticed that my PC crashed again. I think the minidmp says it's a driver issue but I can't figure out...
  5. Windows 10 keep on crashing after fresh installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 keep on crashing after fresh installation: Sorry for my bad EnglishMy laptop crashed 3 days ago for the first time while i was was playing a game and after restarting it. It crashes within 5 minutesI tried to reinstall windows 10 a dozen of time from a bootable pendrive. It crashes every single time after I start...
  6. Computer Crash AFTER WINDOWS FRESH INSTALL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Crash AFTER WINDOWS FRESH INSTALL: Hello, currently having issues with my computer I started experiencing them when I was gaming. After trying almost everything I decided to do a fresh install of Windows and hope that fixes the issue unfortunately that was no the case. Below is details it is giving me in Event...
  7. Computer Crash AFTER WINDOWS FRESH INSTALL

Computer Crash AFTER WINDOWS FRESH INSTALL: Hello, currently having issues with my computer I started experiencing them when I was gaming. After trying almost everything I decided to do a fresh install of Windows and hope that fixes the issue unfortunately that was no the case. Below is details it is giving me in Event...
  8. Computer Crash AFTER WINDOWS FRESH INSTALL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Crash after fresh install if windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crash after fresh install if windows 10: So yesterday i re-install win 10 because of 0x00000154 errors, after i re-install windows i had to go to sleep because its 10:14 PM. Woke up yesterday to check on my school work and it crashed 2 times whit the same 0x00000154 error. Any solution in how to fix this? been...
  10. Windows 10 keeps crashing after fresh install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 keeps crashing after fresh install: I formatted my hard drive and installed fresh windows 10 on my laptop using installation media. Just after installing, I was prompted to check for latest updates. All other features were updated successfully, except Windows cumulative update. This update was completely...