Windows 10: Crash after setting up Nokia USB Modem

Discus and support Crash after setting up Nokia USB Modem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. I have a Nokia Asha Device. I have connected it by USB and setted up dial up connection to number "*99#"., it'll cause my phone's internet be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mmdaminmlz, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Crash after setting up Nokia USB Modem

Hi.

I have a Nokia Asha Device. I have connected it by USB and setted up dial up connection to number "*99#"., it'll cause my phone's internet be shared to pc, but when I connect, the Windows crashes.

minidump said that it caused by ntoskrnl.exe, the file has attached.

There's no problem when I use Bluetooth to share network.

I don't know how to send dump file.

:)

mmdaminmlz, Aug 11, 2018
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

HSPA USB Modem

Hi,

To find out more about the modem issues that you’re experiencing after installing Creators Update, we just have a few questions for you:

• Can your laptop still detect the modem when you plug it in?

• What's the make and model of your laptop?

• What's the make and model of your USB modem?

• Is the modem plug-and-play or do you have to install a separate software to make it work?

• Do you receive an error message? If yes, please post a screenshot.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

• Which network driver is on your laptop?

Note: To check the network drivers on your device, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Start button.

• Click Device Manager.

• Click the drop-down arrow under Network Adapter.

We look forward to your response.

Yolvi Ell, Aug 11, 2018
  3. How to Use your Nokia mobile as modem in Mac

hey all,

For those who dont know how to use the nokia device as modem.

Listed below is the step by step intructions to configure the Nokia device as a modem to a mac. If you receive any cases/questions related to this, please provide the steps mentioned below.

Steps:

Connecting your Mac to the internet is convenient and easy with your a compatible Nokia S60 device. You'll need a Nokia S60 device that supports a 2G or 3G data connection (such as GPRS or HSDPA), a compatible Mac (with the latest OS X), a USB cable for
    your Nokia device or a Bluetooth-enabled Mac, and a network subscription with your mobile service provider.

• To set up your device you'll need to know your operator's Access Point Name (APN) and have the packet data service enabled. For help with this please contact your operator.

In the following example, the APN name "Airtel" is used. This name will vary depending on your operator.

On your device locate and open the Settings application. This is normally in the Tools folder.

In Settings select and open Connection >Select and open Packet data > Select and open Access point >Type in your operator's Access Point Name

Exit Settings. Your device is now ready to be used as a modem for your Mac!

Note: Preferred mode is USB as it much faster than Bluetooth.

• Connect the device and then go to System preferences- >Network- >Select Device (Nokia XXX)
    Click on Advanced Tab > Modem tab

- Vendor : Nokia

-Model:GPRS (GSM/3G)

-Telephone Number: (contact your operator to get this settings)

-APN: (contact your operator to get this settings)

CID: 1

Once connected it will be highlighted in green.

Hopefully this information is helpful to all mac users

Cheers

mobile_cracker, Aug 11, 2018
  4. Crash after setting up Nokia USB Modem

n95 8gb as modem for mac

hey all,

For those who dont know how to use the nokia device as modem.

Listed below is the step by step intructions to configure the Nokia device as a modem to a mac. If you receive any cases/questions related to this, please provide the steps mentioned below.

Steps:

Connecting your Mac to the internet is convenient and easy with your a compatible Nokia S60 device. You'll need a Nokia S60 device that supports a 2G or 3G data connection (such as GPRS or HSDPA), a compatible Mac (with the latest OS X), a USB cable for
    your Nokia device or a Bluetooth-enabled Mac, and a network subscription with your mobile service provider.

• To set up your device you'll need to know your operator's Access Point Name (APN) and have the packet data service enabled. For help with this please contact your operator.

In the following example, the APN name "Airtel" is used. This name will vary depending on your operator.

On your device locate and open the Settings application. This is normally in the Tools folder.

In Settings select and open Connection >Select and open Packet data > Select and open Access point >Type in your operator's Access Point Name

Exit Settings. Your device is now ready to be used as a modem for your Mac!

Note: Preferred mode is USB as it much faster than Bluetooth.

• Connect the device and then go to System preferences- >Network- >Select Device (Nokia XXX)
    Click on Advanced Tab > Modem tab

- Vendor : Nokia

-Model:GPRS (GSM/3G)

-Telephone Number: (contact your operator to get this settings)

-APN: (contact your operator to get this settings)

CID: 1

Once connected it will be highlighted in green.

mobile_cracker, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

Crash after setting up Nokia USB Modem

1. Crash after setting up Nokia USB Modem - Similar Threads - Crash setting Nokia

2. USB Modem Has No Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Modem Has No Audio: I have a new USB Modem believed to be Conexant which I use for dial-out on Windows 11. It appears to dial out correctly but produces NO AUDIO. This makes the device useless as I don't know when to pick up the phone. I have tried many fixes, having Windows search for the best...
  3. USB Modem No Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Modem No Audio: I have a new USB Modem believed to be Conexant which I use for dial-out on Windows 11. It appears to dial out correctly but produces NO AUDIO. This makes the device useless as I don't know when to pick up. I have tried very many fixes, having Windows search for the best...
  4. USB Modem No Audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Modem No Audio: I have a new USB Modem believed to be Conexant which I use for dial-out on Windows 11. It appears to dial out correctly but produces NO AUDIO. This makes the device useless as I don't know when to pick up. I have tried very many fixes, having Windows search for the best...
  5. Usb Modem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Usb Modem: Hello, I am using usb modem Huawei for the intenet on my pc and everything is working but the microsoft store and xbox app. When I switch to Wi-fi everything works fine. Why ? Error code : 0x80131500...
  6. Roaming with a USB cellular modem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Roaming with a USB cellular modem: While trying to roam internationally with a USB cellular modem I am unable to select any network other than the home network and therefore unable to connect. The instructions say you can chooseSearch for networks, and then select another cellular network, but there is no...
  7. Modem setting

Modem setting: Hi! Whenever I enter 192.168.1.1 to access my modem setting, my browser shows nothing and say it's connection issue! what should I do now?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modem-setting/eb6ca333-df21-4661-a819-9348bf694725
  8. DWM-157 USB Modem

DWM-157 USB Modem: DWM-157 gets disconnected when plugged in after window 10 after system update, which windows 10 was newly installed. D-Link when is enter connect after connecting to my USB port, it shows ERROR ID 720. kindly advise me how to get connected....
  9. issues setting up a connection into a 3g modem

issues setting up a connection into a 3g modem: im trying to connect to a remote 3g/4g modem that has a visualisation webserver connected to it - but i cannot seem to set up a dial into connection properly - any tips...
  10. How do I set up a cable modem?

How do I set up a cable modem?: I have a Motorola SURFboard SB5101 modem which I'm trying to set up as a backup internet connection. When I plug it into the cable and the computer, the LEDs indicate that it's connected to the internet and communicating with the computer, but I can't figure out how to get...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nokia usb modem bsod