Windows 10: Crash BSD Please Help

Discus and support Crash BSD Please Help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This has been happening for the last couple of months but seems to be getting worse,that is more frequent lately.My PC just crashes then reboots at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CanhTK, Dec 14, 2020.

1. CanhTK Win User

Crash BSD Please Help

This has been happening for the last couple of months but seems to be getting worse,that is more frequent lately.My PC just crashes then reboots at seemingly random times.I have tried testing Memory and that seems ok,I have also tried a few stress tests and they also seem fine.

I have now just found out about the minidump files and will post them below hoping someone can make sense of them.Although one programme seem so point the finger at address ntoskrnl.exe+43a8fc?

Crash BSD Please Help 33f944f4-46f5-4fce-96a0-87b0533556ad?upload=true.jpg file minidump.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1x1F4HaxdN_WSV3wHPESSMf9JDkPKrl9E

:)

CanhTK, Dec 14, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 14, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 14, 2020
  4. Crash BSD Please Help

ASUS Laptop K52f (BSD)

I upgraded my old ASUS 52F laptop in March this year from win 7 to win 10 no issues. (I3, 8GB Ram, SSD HD)

Yesterday 14 August I upgraded to the latest Win 10 upgrades including the new Edge. since then I am in a cycle of BSD's

the below are the cycle of 2 that I get

• System Service Exception. NTFS.sys
    • Non Page Area. AsDsm (I understand this is a ASUS driver)

I am unable to boot up in safe mode as it goes to BSD when almost booted up.

I have followed the instructions about restarting 3 times in quick succession to get to safe mode with no luck (I would not be here if it worked)

I have the original ASUS discs for the laptop but they are for win 7 not win 10 so not sure if they would be of any help

nearly all the solutions I have read, assume you can actually launch win10 in safe mode so they are of no help as I cannot get to that stage (it does almost fully load just prior to the BSD's)

would be grateful if somebody can offer a solution?

XCEL8-2-50plus, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

Crash BSD Please Help

1. Crash BSD Please Help - Similar Threads - Crash BSD Please

2. BSOD crashes, please help :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD crashes, please help :: hello! I haven't had any bugcheck issues on this computer before, however, today I had 5 0x3b bsod errors in the past 4 hours. I don't remember installing any new software today. I used the GeForce experience update feature to reinstall my drivers, however I still got the...
  3. BSOD crashes, please help :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD crashes, please help :: hello! I haven't had any bugcheck issues on this computer before, however, today I had 5 0x3b bsod errors in the past 4 hours. I don't remember installing any new software today. I used the GeForce experience update feature to reinstall my drivers, however I still got the...
  4. PC crashing please help

PC crashing please help: My PC keeps blue screening when watching a show in Discord while also trying to draw via Clip Studio Paint the crash logs and event ids are as followsEVENT ID 1EVENT ID 10016EVENT ID 17EVENT ID 6062EVENT ID 263 EVENT ID 29EVENT ID 360EVENT ID 63EVENT ID 7000EVENT ID 6155EVENT...
  5. PC crashing please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing please help: My PC keeps blue screening when watching a show in Discord while also trying to draw via Clip Studio Paint the crash logs and event ids are as followsEVENT ID 1EVENT ID 10016EVENT ID 17EVENT ID 6062EVENT ID 263 EVENT ID 29EVENT ID 360EVENT ID 63EVENT ID 7000EVENT ID 6155EVENT...
  6. PC crashing please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PC is crashing help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is crashing help please: It's every day that it happens. It's the problem with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION I'm so done with this. Every day when I'm playing games or doing work I always have the thought in my head that my PC's going to crash and I'm going to lose progress on the game or on the work that...
  8. PC is crashing help please

PC is crashing help please: It's every day that it happens. It's the problem with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION I'm so done with this. Every day when I'm playing games or doing work I always have the thought in my head that my PC's going to crash and I'm going to lose progress on the game or on the work that...
  9. PC is crashing help please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. No BSD - just crashes & restarts itself.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No BSD - just crashes & restarts itself.: ***Administrators: If need please move this post if it doesn't belong here.*** I don't have BSD but do have major frequent crashes. I hear a beep once or twice then screen goes black out of nowhere to cold startup, then to desktop. I've been using a Microsoft...