Windows 10: Crash Dump Analysis Dubug for BSOD Im getting related to GPU

Discus and support Crash Dump Analysis Dubug for BSOD Im getting related to GPU in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This is the Bugcheck Analysis i rant from dump file after BSOD I got while playing a game of CS:GO, thus the problem is my GPU started to BSOD after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tomáš Strakuľa, May 26, 2023.

1. Crash Dump Analysis Dubug for BSOD Im getting related to GPU

This is the Bugcheck Analysis i rant from dump file after BSOD I got while playing a game of CS:GO, thus the problem is my GPU started to BSOD after GPU driver update in April and keeps crashing occasionally. I did clean installation of newest GPU driver, updated win10 to latest version, restored corrupted system files with sfc /scannow, tried to reinstall DirectX runtime, but I still get it time to time. Can somebody explain what's faulty? After my thorough checking, I see there's probably a problem with Direct X. Thank you for answers : ******************************************************

:)

Tomáš Strakuľa, May 26, 2023
  2. BostjanVi Win User

Analysis of crash dump failed

Hello,

I've been getting frequent system crashes ("blue screen"), and I'm trying to determine the cause. The latest crash has produced a dump, and I tried to use a Microsoft tool to analyse it; but apparently the analysis failed. Can someone help me discover the
    reason?

Appreciate any help.

link to result of dump analysis:

Dropbox - File Deleted - Simplify your life

Regards,

BV

BostjanVi, May 26, 2023
  3. Win 10 BSOD Driver Verifier Dump Analysis Request

Would someone with more dump analysis experience than I please take a look at my dumps to see if a particular driver(s) is causing BSOD on boot up? The BSOD gives me error code 139 but the machine appears to shutdown cleanly. If I understand the dump analysis
    correctly it is pointing to ntkrnlmp.exe which I find hard to believe is at fault. My hunch is the problem is related to the SSD.

Minidumps and MSinfo are at:

010718-5421-01.zip

Office_MSinfo.nfo

RichardPraino, May 26, 2023
  4. Crash Dump Analysis Dubug for BSOD Im getting related to GPU

Frequent BSOD's, possibly MB/GPU related

Have had frequent BSOD's for an extended period of time, which seem to be hardware related seeing as they have persisted through multiple OS installs as well as driver reinstalls. BSOD's occur when browsing online as well as when gaming, with visual artifacting
    followed by BSOD when the GPU hits 70 degrees celsius in games, no pattern for BSOD's when browsing online. Error codes have often referred to drivers, page files, threads, many USB related errors, and general exceptions. A full list of dumps from the past
    month have been compiled into the rar file available at the following link: http://1drv.ms/1Ri6XWx

Expecting to have to replace my motherboard or graphics card, just not sure which (or maybe both) is the issue. Memtest86 and Chkdsk showed no errors, and substituting RAM had no impact.

Thanks in Advance,

Tom Angus

Thomas Angus, May 26, 2023
Thema:

Crash Dump Analysis Dubug for BSOD Im getting related to GPU

1. Crash Dump Analysis Dubug for BSOD Im getting related to GPU - Similar Threads - Crash Dump Analysis

2. getting BSOD. MINI dump bugcheck analysis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting BSOD. MINI dump bugcheck analysis: HI, I am getting frequest BSOD. Please could somebody look at the below Bugcheck means?thank you in advance DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is...
  3. getting BSOD. MINI dump bugcheck analysis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    getting BSOD. MINI dump bugcheck analysis: HI, I am getting frequest BSOD. Please could somebody look at the below Bugcheck means?thank you in advance DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is...
  4. Crash Dump Analysis Assistance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash Dump Analysis Assistance: My computer has been throwing various BSODs for the last year and I am struggling I was hoping someone could help me look at this. I purchased the professional edition of WhoCrashed but it gave me no info and don't know where to go from here. Screenshot of the dump file...
  5. Crash Dump Analysis Assistance

Crash Dump Analysis Assistance: My computer has been throwing various BSODs for the last year and I am struggling I was hoping someone could help me look at this. I purchased the professional edition of WhoCrashed but it gave me no info and don't know where to go from here. Screenshot of the dump file...
  6. Crash Dump Analysis Dubug for BSOD Im getting related to GPU

Crash Dump Analysis Dubug for BSOD Im getting related to GPU: This is the Bugcheck Analysis i rant from dump file after BSOD I got while playing a game of CS:GO, thus the problem is my GPU started to BSOD after GPU driver update in April and keeps crashing occasionally. I did clean installation of newest GPU driver, updated win10 to...
  7. Crash Dump Analysis Dubug for BSOD Im getting related to GPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crash Dump Analysis Dubug for BSOD Im getting related to GPU: This is the Bugcheck Analysis i rant from dump file after BSOD I got while playing a game of CS:GO, thus the problem is my GPU started to BSOD after GPU driver update in April and keeps crashing occasionally. I did clean installation of newest GPU driver, updated win10 to...
  8. Crash Dump Analysis

Crash Dump Analysis: I had some BSOD of memory management problem and I have tired a lot of stuff and it wont fix..All my Mini Dump files:https://www.dropbox.com/s/cv9rkimwq0s167z/042321-6171-01.zip?dl=0Windows version: Windows 10, 10.0, version 2009, build: 19042Windows dir: C:\WINDOWSHardware:...
  9. BSOD Dump Analysis

BSOD Dump Analysis: After applying the latest patches I started getting blue screen errors. I could reboot just fine for a day or so. Now I can only boot into safe mode. I have tried the usual repair scenarios in the troubleshooting but nothing is working. the error is...
  10. Need help with BSOD / Crash Dump analysis

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help with BSOD / Crash Dump analysis: Hello, I get intermittent (lately 1 or 2 times per week) BSODs on my windows 10 desktop. I need someone to analyze the DMP files for me so I can narrow down the driver and hopefully solve the problem. I just performed the driver verifier procedure (as directed here) and...