Windows 10: Crash Dump details copied to clipboard every 2 to 3 seconds

Discus and support Crash Dump details copied to clipboard every 2 to 3 seconds in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been facing a problem within the last week whereby after booting up my PC for a couple of minutes, the clipboard gets saturated with Crash dump... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Joshua Soon, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Crash Dump details copied to clipboard every 2 to 3 seconds

I've been facing a problem within the last week whereby after booting up my PC for a couple of minutes, the clipboard gets saturated with Crash dump details going something like this:

C:\Users\mythi\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOWN-PRODUCT_VERSION_MINOR_UNKNOWN-2018-11-06--12-54-23_.dmp

Every 2 to 3 seconds, a new crash dump file is generated:

Crash Dump details copied to clipboard every 2 to 3 seconds 8130db4a-442b-4705-a165-1b0763f5b204?upload=true.png

Opening up one of these .dmp files in WinDbg preview shows something like this:

Crash Dump details copied to clipboard every 2 to 3 seconds ee74d029-bb45-462d-80d5-8ca9e55c4f89?upload=true.png

I've reinstalled the Intel chipset drivers, Realtek audio drivers and LAN drivers but still to no avail...

Anyone able to shed some light on this issue?

:)

Joshua Soon, Nov 6, 2018

2. How can I get rid of the "clipboard" icon on my keyboard?

Hi, Merle Be.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

You may follow these steps to remove the clipboard icon on your keyboard:

1. Under your App list, go to Settings.

2. Tap keyboard under Settings.

3. Tap the keyboard that you are using.

4. Uncheck the "Suggest text".

5. Try copying something again and paste it.

6. Lock the screen and reopen it, then check the clipboard icon on the keyboard if it's still showing.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    clipboard

Hi Randy,

This might be possible if there is an option from the app to copy the file path of each clipboards. As per our research, the clipboard manager lets you copy texts but not images. We suggest checking the functionalities of the clipboard manager and contacting
    the app developer directly to have better assistance on how copy the clipboards.

Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Anne Ros, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Crash Dump details copied to clipboard every 2 to 3 seconds

Where is the Clipboard?

The clipboard is not something you can find. It is (at least on the windows phone) an inaccessible part of the phone, where your last copied text is stored.

This is how it works.

• You highlight a text, and say COPY.
    • the phone OS puts information in the CLIPBOARD.
    • You go another area where text can be input and tap PASTE. Whatever information is in the CLIPBOARD gets pasted.

Jay_answers, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Crash Dump details copied to clipboard every 2 to 3 seconds

1. Crash Dump details copied to clipboard every 2 to 3 seconds - Similar Threads - Crash Dump details

2. Desktop keeps turning black every 2-3 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop keeps turning black every 2-3 seconds: After shutting down my pc today during lunch, I opened it again after 1 hour. I signed in into my local user as usual, but when I got to see the desktop my taskbar didn't load and the screen kept flickering every 2 or so seconds. I cannot open any apps via desktop shortcuts...
  3. Desktop keeps turning black every 2-3 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop keeps turning black every 2-3 seconds: After shutting down my pc today during lunch, I opened it again after 1 hour. I signed in into my local user as usual, but when I got to see the desktop my taskbar didn't load and the screen kept flickering every 2 or so seconds. I cannot open any apps via desktop shortcuts...
  4. Desktop keeps turning black every 2-3 seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Copying to Clipboard causes crashes

Copying to Clipboard causes crashes: A week or two ago I started getting crashes in excel anytime I copied a cell. Then anytime I took a screen snip the program would crash. I also use bluebeam and if i do a snapshot which is like a screen snip the program crashes.All of these result in the same error message...
  6. Webcam keeps turning on and off every 2 or 3 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Webcam keeps turning on and off every 2 or 3 seconds: i can no longer turn on my cam because it keeps turning on and off. I need to fix it quick but how??? any suggestion?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-keeps-turning-on-and-off-every-2-or-3/8a350f07-f4ef-4180-a64a-6edd2650c715
  7. Windows 10 crashing every 2-3 days

Windows 10 crashing every 2-3 days: Hi, I have recently build a new computer about 1,5 months ago and I have experienced quite a lot of crashes. It seems that my computer crashes when I am playing games, so I think that GPU might be to blame, but I am not an expert. Can someone give me more info about the...
  8. Ctfmon.exe Keep Crashing Every 3 Seconds

Ctfmon.exe Keep Crashing Every 3 Seconds: Hey Tech persons. please advise on my issue. i have windows server 2019 that i've installed few days ago i have added other language to the windows and since then CTFMON.exe keep crashing every 3 seconds i keep getting in the event viewer 2 Event's ID one of the is 1000 and...
  9. Windows Explorer crashing every 2 seconds!

Windows Explorer crashing every 2 seconds!: I'm running Windows 10 Pro 1803 build 17134.345 currently unable to operate my computer since this morning! Windows Explorer keeps on crashing every 2 seconds, I killed the process explorer.exe (by opening an elevated command prompt via Task Manager) and ran DISM /Online...
  10. Laptop Freezes Every few seconds for 2-3 seconds.

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop Freezes Every few seconds for 2-3 seconds.: Hello. I need Help Regarding my Laptop Freezing Problem. My Laptop Hardware. Intel Core i7 4510U 2.0 GHZ 1TB HDD 8GB RAM Intel Build in graphics card Windows 10 Home x64bit My Issue is that my computer is keep Freezing for two or 3 seconds or some time more....