Windows 10: Crash Dump help!

Discus and support Crash Dump help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been having constant BSODs, the logs are random and these are FRESH installs. Here are my following dump files:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by N. Do, Jan 27, 2019.

1. N. Do Win User

Crash Dump help!

I've been having constant BSODs, the logs are random and these are FRESH installs.

Here are my following dump files:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MjaYOBt-J5fNvYwJKa8wPfAZAuO29ulb

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YUEiDIp4eCkbw7dXirTQpD5z7XPKBVEx

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lKTJQVgZ6w9sOACZgj1vvdgTpAbbpjwx

Thank you.

:)

N. Do, Jan 27, 2019
  2. dig0 Win User

BSOD Help (also crashes without BSODs and dump files)

The rebooting issue I am suffering does not generate a blue screen or dump files. After doing some research, it was recommended that I try running Windows' driver reviewer to stress the drivers and potentially generate BSODs to gain some insight into what could be causing the aforementioned reboots. Once I began running reviewer, that is when I was able to create blue screens and the dump files that I attached to this post. Hopefully, they are pointing me in the right direction; however, I am a bit skeptical. Since I cannot seem to cause a reboot using cpu, ram, or gpu stress tests, I find it very difficult to pinpoint whether my problem is with hardware or software. I hope your suggestion to uninstall Panda fixes the problem, but only time will tell.

3. IE 11 11.0.14393.1715 after recent update crashes. I have a crash dump.

I have taken the steps you listed previously along with any other "fix" I could find. The browser still fails.

Can I upload the crash dump somewhere so someone with Windows expertise can take a look?

ScottTinsley, Jan 27, 2019
  4. axe0 Win User

Crash Dump help!

BSOD Help (also crashes without BSODs and dump files)

Random reboots aren't the same as bluescreens, there are a few different crashes

1. Freeze crash, nothing responds anymore so it is impossible to create a dump because the functions can't be called and also nothing is actually triggering the function for a bluescreen for whatever reason,
    2. Shutdown/restart crash, the system doesn't have the time for it,
    3. Bluescreen crash, this is actually a real system crash, at least I wouldn't call a freeze and shutdown/restart a real system crash.

Only with bluescreens dumps are generated.

Thema:

Crash Dump help!

1. Crash Dump help! - Similar Threads - Crash Dump help

2. Need help analyzing crash dump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help analyzing crash dump: Hello everyone!I need some help analyzing a crash dump. Through my online research, I see a couple conflicting suggestions for the same issue. Memory problem or potentially a failing CPU have been two common suggestions along with a less common failing cooling system I do...
  3. Need help analyzing crash dump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help analyzing crash dump: Hello everyone!I need some help analyzing a crash dump. Through my online research, I see a couple conflicting suggestions for the same issue. Memory problem or potentially a failing CPU have been two common suggestions along with a less common failing cooling system I do...
  4. Need help analyzing crash dump

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. CRASH DUMP HELP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CRASH DUMP HELP: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.21306.1007 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\042621-45750-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable...
  6. Crash Dump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crash Dump: Hi guys, It's been a couple of times that this happened and I already updated all my drives one by one. Is there anyone who can help here? Thank you, crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\030721-20250-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module:...
  7. My crash dump... Please help

My crash dump... Please help: As a little bit of backstory, I just built my computer last Sunday May 3rd…. Almost 15 minutes after every time I try to play a game, my PC crashes. I don't know why, I have uninstalled drivers, used older, I believe I have tried a lot. I don't know what else I can do....
  8. Help with tcpip crash dump

Help with tcpip crash dump: Hello, Could someone please tell me why I'm getting BSOD for tcpip. Dump files below. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EamumW06jax-pFk0ByrTzFZf7eiiBLUl/view?usp=sharing Thanks a bunch...
  9. Help With Copy Paste Crash Dump

Help With Copy Paste Crash Dump: In so far just one program, VectorWorks Cad software every so often, more than not, when I try to copy & paste I get PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOWN-PRODUCT_VERSION_MINOR_UNKNOWN-2018-10-05--15-53-49_ Anyone have info on...
  10. Need help Crash Dump Debugging

Need help Crash Dump Debugging: So my PC has been BSOD like crazy in windows 10. I have tried debugging using WinDbg, all crash dump errors point towards ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+1164c ) Please advice, what am I missing? I have attached the crash dump files. Thanks in advance....