Windows 10: Crash Dump

Discus and support Crash Dump in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I always crash when i try to use avast's sandbox,please help me!! CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and also i got the dump of crash but i dont know how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lenxrin0178, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Crash Dump

I always crash when i try to use avast's sandbox,please help me!!

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

and also i got the dump of crash but i dont know how to upload... please help me!!!!!!!

:)

Lenxrin0178, Feb 24, 2021
  2. axe0 Win User

WinDBG - The Basics for Debugging Crash Dumps in Windows 10  

Please note that the tutorial is meant for system crash dumps, game crash dumps contain different information and thus not all the steps in the tutorial work for a game crash dump.

3. IE 11 11.0.14393.1715 after recent update crashes. I have a crash dump.

I have taken the steps you listed previously along with any other "fix" I could find. The browser still fails.

Can I upload the crash dump somewhere so someone with Windows expertise can take a look?

ScottTinsley, Feb 24, 2021
  4. peach1971 Win User

Crash Dump

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

Crash Dump

1. Crash Dump - Similar Threads - Crash Dump

2. Windows is crashing with the Bluescreen. I have the dump file that was saved just before...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows is crashing with the Bluescreen. I have the dump file that was saved just before...: Windows is crashing with the Bluescreen. I have the dump file that was saved just before the crash. Please help me with what i should do. Thanks you....
  3. The system could not sucessfully load the crash dump driver.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The system could not sucessfully load the crash dump driver.: Keep receiving this error in my event viewer when my computer will not put itself to sleep? any help? submitted by /u/SeniorWaugh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mjxa1o/the_system_could_not_sucessfully_load_the_crash/
  4. Zoom DPC watchdog crash- Mini dump link included

Zoom DPC watchdog crash- Mini dump link included: Hi, I am running a hp laptop with windows 10. I get crashes using zoom DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION blue screen. I have tried updating drivers and doing various scans with no luck. I saw one forum on here suggested sharing the crash dump file and system info and maybe I can get...
  5. Crash Dump

Crash Dump: Hi guys, It's been a couple of times that this happened and I already updated all my drives one by one. Is there anyone who can help here? Thank you, crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\030721-20250-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module:...
  6. I need to check a DUMP file to see why my computer is crashing.

I need to check a DUMP file to see why my computer is crashing.: My PC is BOSD everytime I'm playing Call of Duty Warzone. Every single game. Can't finish one. The BOSD error varies. It used to be PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, then I re installed all the drivers in safe mode and then the next crash was IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Hardware...
  7. I need to check a DUMP file to see why my computer is crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to check a DUMP file to see why my computer is crashing.: Please help. I have the file but I don't know how to upload it or check it to see what needs to be repaired so the BSOD stops. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-check-a-dump-file-to-see-why-my-computer/538de857-f8ae-4d88-8caa-4312dc28c8fe
  8. Need help i keep getting this error and the crash dump states ntdll.dll. i have done the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help i keep getting this error and the crash dump states ntdll.dll. i have done the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SuperkamiguruXx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l76i8q/need_help_i_keep_getting_this_error_and_the_crash/
  9. How do I change crash dump setting to Active dump

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change crash dump setting to Active dump: We've deployed a large amount of Win10 and would like to set crash dump setting to Active dump to save disk space. Is there any command or registry can do so? Have already surveyed on the internet but not finding anything useful....
  10. BSOD Crash Dump Debugger Report

BSOD Crash Dump Debugger Report: A few days ago i change my ssd and did a clean windows 10 installation with usb tool from microsoft. Since then i have random freezes and bsod while gaming ac valhalla, ac black flag, RDR2. The ssd is a WD blue 500gb m.2 and the previous one was a WD green 240Gb m.2....