Windows 10: Crash Dump

Discus and support Crash Dump in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I always crash when i try to use avast's sandbox,please help me!! CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and also i got the dump of crash but i dont know how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lenxrin0178, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Crash Dump

I always crash when i try to use avast's sandbox,please help me!!

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

and also i got the dump of crash but i dont know how to upload... please help me!!!!!!!

:)

Lenxrin0178, Feb 24, 2021
  2. axe0 Win User

WinDBG - The Basics for Debugging Crash Dumps in Windows 10  

Please note that the tutorial is meant for system crash dumps, game crash dumps contain different information and thus not all the steps in the tutorial work for a game crash dump.

3. IE 11 11.0.14393.1715 after recent update crashes. I have a crash dump.

I have taken the steps you listed previously along with any other "fix" I could find. The browser still fails.

Can I upload the crash dump somewhere so someone with Windows expertise can take a look?

ScottTinsley, Feb 24, 2021
  4. peach1971 Win User

Crash Dump

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

Crash Dump

1. Crash Dump - Similar Threads - Crash Dump

2. Windows keeps crashing on : Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation. volmgr

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps crashing on : Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation. volmgr: This has happened multiple times and frequently.I turned on the Driver Verifier as instructed here.This is the same issue as reported here.System info and dmp files here:...
  3. Windows keeps crashing on : Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation. volmgr

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keeps crashing on : Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation. volmgr: This has happened multiple times and frequently.I turned on the Driver Verifier as instructed here.This is the same issue as reported here.System info and dmp files here:...
  4. computer crashing every night -attached dump files can someone tell my why its crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer crashing every night -attached dump files can someone tell my why its crashing?: Here is link to a few days worth of dump files and the most recent memory file. https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/ps2cntf37ajl56kegv430/dump-files.zip?rlkey=hi9ee976r5ezw158r3c7asyt6&dl=0...
  5. computer crashing every night -attached dump files can someone tell my why its crashing?

computer crashing every night -attached dump files can someone tell my why its crashing?: Here is link to a few days worth of dump files and the most recent memory file. https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/ps2cntf37ajl56kegv430/dump-files.zip?rlkey=hi9ee976r5ezw158r3c7asyt6&dl=0...
  6. pc crashing. dump file saved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc crashing. dump file saved: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gMsbp1Gl6qzrf1B8B7bRy9Ob9tssYliy/view?usp=sharingMy new pc was acting strange while gaming iracing. I would get a micro stutter every few seconds. It was very rhythmic. Now the PC keeps crashing. A dump file was saved only once. system...
  7. pc crashing. dump file saved

pc crashing. dump file saved: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gMsbp1Gl6qzrf1B8B7bRy9Ob9tssYliy/view?usp=sharingMy new pc was acting strange while gaming iracing. I would get a micro stutter every few seconds. It was very rhythmic. Now the PC keeps crashing. A dump file was saved only once. system...
  8. Games crashing on Windows 11 Pro with no errors or dump files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing on Windows 11 Pro with no errors or dump files: 2nd fresh install of Windows 11 Pro, all windows updates, updated drivers and bios. All games close to the desktop after playing anywhere from 5 minutes to 3 hours. After the first crash, it crashes a second, third, forth etc. within 15-20 minutes unless I restart the PC....
  9. Games crashing on Windows 11 Pro with no errors or dump files

Games crashing on Windows 11 Pro with no errors or dump files: 2nd fresh install of Windows 11 Pro, all windows updates, updated drivers and bios. All games close to the desktop after playing anywhere from 5 minutes to 3 hours. After the first crash, it crashes a second, third, forth etc. within 15-20 minutes unless I restart the PC....
  10. Need help looking at dump file, system crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help looking at dump file, system crashing: Hi, having fixed my previous issue ive now got something new to worry about. Keeps crashing in games and im hoping its a driver of some sort but some help looking at whats causing it would be much appreciated.Any and all help will be much appreciated, thanks.Msinfo and a...