Windows 10: Crash during initial setup

Discus and support Crash during initial setup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Here is a screen I got during an installation on a VirtualBox installation. Attachment 10284 Any suggestions? Snarks*Cool 3522 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SnarkyTwit, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Crash during initial setup

Here is a screen I got during an installation on a VirtualBox installation.

Attachment 10284

Any suggestions?

Snarks*Cool

:)

SnarkyTwit, Jan 11, 2015
  2. 7thSense Win User

backing up phone from cloud

If you have a backup you can only restore it during the initial setup of the phone. A data connection is therefor required during the initial setup. You also need to make sure you use the same Microsoft Account. If this is not done during initial setup,
    there is no way to restore the backup later.

7thSense, Jan 11, 2015
  3. E7 died during initial setup

Hello!

I've just got an E7 and started to set it up. When the option to transfer the address book from another Nokia phone was chosen, the phone simply died. It doesn't turn on anymore, the light does not appear when the charging cable in plugged in, and, well,
    it's overall not responsive.

It's quite a frustrating experience to not be able to use the new phone. Please help me with this!

serpentia---01, Jan 11, 2015
  4. adamf Win User

Crash during initial setup

adamf, Jan 11, 2015
  5. werty Win User
    werty, Jan 11, 2015
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    BunnyJ, Jan 11, 2015
  7. werty Win User
  8. usasma Win User

I had the 5D error when I installed in Virtual Box
    Research showed several different causes. I tried several different fixes and cumulatively they worked out (I didn't keep track of what I did, so I can't help there).

FWIW - I also had a networking problem with it which I fixed by disabling the network adapter for Virtual Box in Device Manager (on the host PC). Virtual Box OS's still connect even with the disabled device.

usasma, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Crash during initial setup - Similar Threads - Crash during initial

2. Windows 10 crashes computer during setup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 crashes computer during setup.: I have recently installed windows 10 on my computer. I had various difficulties with this along the way. Now I have a problem where Windows 10 crashes my computer during setup. I'm able to get to the point where this is audio that says "I am Cortana...". Sometimes I'm able to...
  3. Windows 10 crashes computer during setup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 crashes computer during setup.: I have recently installed windows 10 on my computer. I had various difficulties with this along the way. Now I have a problem where Windows 10 crashes my computer during setup. I'm able to get to the point where this is audio that says "I am Cortana...". Sometimes I'm able to...
  4. Windows 10 crashes computer during setup.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Initial Setup

Windows 10 Initial Setup: Hi I am trying to install windows 10 in a mac machien using windows bootcamp . I am runniing Mojave and all the apps are up to date just freshly installed yesterday . while insatlling and after the reboot , i am stuck in the page lets conenct to a internet , there is no...
  6. Initial setup of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Initial setup of Windows 10: I bought a refurbished Lenovo Think Centre, and in the initial setup, I have been unable to change the default language and geographic location. The machine default is French. When I try to change the default to English, I get a message that a problem occurred, and I'm...
  7. Initial Setup with Broken Screen

Initial Setup with Broken Screen: Hello! I'm wanting to do an initial Setup on a laptop with a broken screen by using an external monitor. I was wondering if there was a way to switch the primary screen to the monitor, or if I have to use the built in monitor for it. Thanks!...
  8. error during initial setup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error during initial setup: One Drive shows a blank screen during the initial setup of my newly purchased Surface Pro 6. I turned on the laptop and went to the part about OneDrive, pressed Next but the screen went blank. I tried to click the back arrow to choose “Only save files on this PC”, but the...
  9. Stuck at OneDrive screen during Surface Pro 6 initial setup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck at OneDrive screen during Surface Pro 6 initial setup: Just turned on a newly purchased Surface Pro 6 at the Manhattan store this morning. Connected to power supply, powered it on, followed setup, got to the part where it asks about using OneDrive, clicked Next, and It just showed a blank screen. Clicked the back arrow and...
  10. Initial setup

Initial setup: I have a Gigabyte b360m ds3h motherboard and I am trying to install windows 10 but im not sure what im doing wrong. I have my flashdrive with the windows 10 media creation tool installed and formatted to NTFS but it is not showing up as a bootable drive. when i try to boot it...