Windows 10: Crash during Windows 11 upgrade

Discus and support Crash during Windows 11 upgrade in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried to upgrade to Windows 11 through the windows updater. It crashed after about 55%, and came up with "Undoing changes made to your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SamABrown, Aug 18, 2022.

1. SamABrown Win User

Crash during Windows 11 upgrade

I tried to upgrade to Windows 11 through the windows updater. It crashed after about 55%, and came up with "Undoing changes made to your computer".After restart, and every time since, it says "Recovery. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed. Error code: 0xc000000fYou need to use recovery tools"I can get to the recovery environment with a boot USB with both Windows 11 or Windows 10. When it boots, it says "It looks as though you started an upgrade and booted from installation media. If you want to continue with the upgrade, remove the medi

:)

SamABrown, Aug 18, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 18, 2022
  3. Upgrading to windows 11

I have a few questions about windows 11...

1. How many GB it is? when my pc suggested the upgrade yesterday, it said it's about 4GB just want to be sure.
    2. I'm using a windows 10 pro so if I upgrade, will it upgrade to a windows 11 pro?

UcheBulama, Aug 18, 2022
  4. dougboes Win User

Upgrade to Windows 11

I want to upgrade my OS from Windows 10 to Windows 11. I have run the compatibility software and got the message that says my Windows 10 software is not compatible with upgrading to Windows 11. I'm looking for a point & click application that will make my Windows 10 OS upgradable to Windows 11 or a file that will provide step-by-step instructions on how to accomplish the upgrade to Windows 11. I expect a list of files/applications that will not run in Windows 11 because my PC is not capable of running the new applications w/o hardware upgrades.

dougboes, Aug 18, 2022
Thema:

1. Crash during Windows 11 upgrade - Similar Threads - Crash during upgrade

2. Upgrade to Windows 11 during a config update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade to Windows 11 during a config update: Hi everyone,I am planning a config upgrade New CPU and motherboard, and a new SSD for windows, and as I am still running windows 10, I would like to update towards windows 11 at the same time. I would like to avoid purchasing windows again as I have it already. I just want to...
  3. Upgrade to Windows 11 during a config update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade to Windows 11 during a config update: Hi everyone,I am planning a config upgrade New CPU and motherboard, and a new SSD for windows, and as I am still running windows 10, I would like to update towards windows 11 at the same time. I would like to avoid purchasing windows again as I have it already. I just want to...
  4. Crash during Windows 11 upgrade

Crash during Windows 11 upgrade: I tried to upgrade to Windows 11 through the windows updater. It crashed after about 55%, and came up with "Undoing changes made to your computer".After restart, and every time since, it says "Recovery. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. A required device isn't connected or...
  5. Windows 11 upgrade crashes

Windows 11 upgrade crashes: Hi. I am trying to upgrade from windows 10 to 11 on the update thats comes up free on update and security. Everything is fine with download and installation, then when I press reset for it to upgrade, it does it until 48% then it always crashes with irql not less or equal...
  6. Windows 11 upgrade crashes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 11 upgrade crashes: Hi. I am trying to upgrade from windows 10 to 11 on the update thats comes up free on update and security. Everything is fine with download and installation, then when I press reset for it to upgrade, it does it until 48% then it always crashes with irql not less or equal...
  7. Windows 11 upgrade crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Windows 11 crashing during sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 crashing during sleep: I've installed Windows 11 on my laptop recently and it keeps crashing during sleep. I went in event viewer and this is what it says:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000013a 0x0000000000000011, 0xffffcc0797602140, 0xffffcc079bf6e280,...
  9. Windows 11 crashing during sleep

Windows 11 crashing during sleep: I've installed Windows 11 on my laptop recently and it keeps crashing during sleep. I went in event viewer and this is what it says:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000013a 0x0000000000000011, 0xffffcc0797602140, 0xffffcc079bf6e280,...
  10. Windows 11 upgrade failing during install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 upgrade failing during install: I'm attempting to upgrade from W10 to W11 and I'm getting the following error, "Something went wrong Select Try again, and if that doesn't work, contact Microsoft support for help. Error Code 0x8007007f" I have tried wsreset.exe, sfc /scannow, and DISM restore health with no...