Windows 10: crash error rezdev 0520.sys

Discus and support crash error rezdev 0520.sys in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my pc would freeze and then restart without a bluescreen so i ran the driver verifier and choose all drivers that's not a windows driver or microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mohammed sherif1, Sep 21, 2022.

1. crash error rezdev 0520.sys

my pc would freeze and then restart without a bluescreen so i ran the driver verifier and choose all drivers that's not a windows driver or microsoft and then restarted it gives blue screen DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION : rezdev 0520.sys and i have no idea what this driver is and how to fix it.

:)

mohammed sherif1, Sep 21, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 21, 2022
  3. axe0 Win User
    BSOD while using the internet. error (L1C63x64.sys)

Hi trainman81,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.
    1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

crash error rezdev 0520.sys [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

AVG is trying to request data from the internet, which is why the network driver is marked as the cause.
    Code:
    Code:
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for L1C63x64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for L1C63x64.sys 0: kd> lmvm L1C63x64 start             end                 module name fffff801`89700000 fffff801`89722000   L1C63x64 T (no symbols)                Loaded symbol image file: L1C63x64.sys     Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\L1C63x64.sys     Image name: L1C63x64.sys     Timestamp:        Mon Apr 01 05:15:17 2013 (5158FBC5)     CheckSum:         000245C4     ImageSize:        00022000     Translations:     0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
    AVG drivers that have been flagged
    Code:
    Code:
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgwfpa.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgwfpa.sys *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgfwd6a.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgfwd6a.sys
    Please uninstall AVG and see if it helps
    Uninstall AVG | AVG
    It is further recommended to check your Qualcomm network driver for updates, its driver is not supported for Windows 10.
    Driver Reference Table - L1C63x64.sys

4. crash error rezdev 0520.sys

P4 OC sys crash

yeah I kinda knew of that, I got rather used to seeing that BSoD error while I've been getting the P4 to 4GHz *Laugh :laugh:

this is the site I use for stop error debugging:

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa126132.aspx

I was just wondering if anyone else thought the sys crash is because of the OC and running F@H, or if someone thought it might be something different . . .

imperialreign, Sep 21, 2022
Thema:

crash error rezdev 0520.sys

1. crash error rezdev 0520.sys - Similar Threads - crash error rezdev

2. Frequent sys error and crashing on windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent sys error and crashing on windows 11.: I am fed up with blue screen errors that started occuring a week after updating to windows 11 . Sometime stop code is ,Memory management ,bad exception handler , sometimes its a .sys filr and many more . I cant even revert back to windows 10 cause i have reset the pc once...
  3. Frequent sys error and crashing on windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent sys error and crashing on windows 11.: I am fed up with blue screen errors that started occuring a week after updating to windows 11 . Sometime stop code is ,Memory management ,bad exception handler , sometimes its a .sys filr and many more . I cant even revert back to windows 10 cause i have reset the pc once...
  4. crash error rezdev 0520.sys

crash error rezdev 0520.sys: my pc would freeze and then restart without a bluescreen so i ran the driver verifier and choose all drivers that's not a windows driver or microsoft and then restarted it gives blue screen DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION : rezdev 0520.sys and i have no idea what this...
  5. crash error rezdev 0520.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    crash error rezdev 0520.sys: my pc would freeze and then restart without a bluescreen so i ran the driver verifier and choose all drivers that's not a windows driver or microsoft and then restarted it gives blue screen DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION : rezdev 0520.sys and i have no idea what this...
  6. The Netwsw02.sys error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Netwsw02.sys error: Hello,What is the solution for the "Netwsw02.sys" error with blue screen?It always occurs for me from time to time, and by the way I noticed one time after such error that one of the folders containing all my work on the "E drive" was corrupted. I don't know what's the cause...
  7. The Netwsw02.sys error

The Netwsw02.sys error: Hello,What is the solution for the "Netwsw02.sys" error with blue screen?It always occurs for me from time to time, and by the way I noticed one time after such error that one of the folders containing all my work on the "E drive" was corrupted. I don't know what's the cause...
  8. netwsw00.sys error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    netwsw00.sys error: the blue screen is coming very often i have a laptop which is upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 and its a i7 processor... Can somebody help me how to fix this .... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netwsw00sys-error/25e3bf67-b644-48bd-8408-68b36d20bcd9
  9. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure: Split from this thread. hi, i just started having this issue yesterday after i got a new modem on tuesday and put in the new password for modem/ router... ATaT device... followed the stems on the forum gladly the blue screen has the error indicated... any way i seem to...
  10. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys Error Code

Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys Error Code: I have had Geeks squad look at computer and they said they updated driver. I picked computer up and it crashed again yesterday. I just now updated the Intel WiFi driver as downloaded the Intel Utility device which said there were a few drivers that needed to be updated....