Windows 10: Crash Explorer

Discus and support Crash Explorer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello my windows explorer crash loop 1 minute after opening the Windows 10 desktop, I'm Version 10240 Here is the event log Nom de... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by franbia, Aug 3, 2015.

1. franbia Win User

Crash Explorer

Hello my windows explorer crash loop 1 minute after opening the Windows 10 desktop, I'm Version 10240

Here is the event log

Nom de l’application défaillante explorer.exe, version : 10.0.10240.16405, horodatage : 0x55b455cf
    Nom du module défaillant : unknown, version : 0.0.0.0, horodatage : 0x00000000
    Code d’exception : 0xc0000005
    Décalage d’erreur : 0x00000000
    ID du processus défaillant : 0x1200
    Heure de début de l’application défaillante : 0x01d0cecf041c56a6
    Chemin d’accès de l’application défaillante : C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
    Chemin d’accès du module défaillant: unknown
    ID de rapport : e84e464f-cc20-406b-94fb-fb59f6c15ecb
    Nom complet du package défaillant :
    ID de l’application relative au package défaillant :

:)

franbia, Aug 3, 2015

2. Win 10 - File Explorer Crashes

Hello MSFT Support,

Where have you gone?...this is a major issue for many loyal customers but as you can tell frustration is setting in with many in the lack of direction from Microsoft. I feel like we are trying various home remedies when the problem is with Microsoft File
    Explorer which we rely on being stable and available.

Having us go to SafeMode is not a solution, also you could create more problems for customers in that BitLocker may come into play, which doesn't appear to be easy way to suspend this in non-Enterprise versions of Win10 before rebooting into SafeMode.

Please give us some direction or when the fix will be implemented?

It would be a real shame if you lose loyal customers to Apple or Google but lack of leadership here may steer many in that direction.

Best Regards!

File Explorer Crash Headaches, Aug 3, 2015
  3. StuMac52 Win User
    Windows 10 File Explorer Crashing and Restarting On All 4 Of My Computers

I began using Explorer++ because File Explorer is near unusable. Unfortunately, it wasn't perfect either because it still caused explorer to crash when Explorer++ would use File Explorer or shell functions. When I did a re-install of Windows 10, I did not
    install Explorer++ until File Explorer started failing. For test purposes, I've delete Explorer++ it and cleaned up the registry (there's no install/uninstall app).

When I open "Recent Items" in %userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows, explorer crashes.

In Safe Mode, opening Recent Items does not cause explorer to crash however, it still crashes when creation a folder and still shows double libraries etc.

StuMac52, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

Crash Explorer

1. Crash Explorer - Similar Threads - Crash Explorer

2. Windows 10 explorer keeps crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 explorer keeps crashing: My computer has been experiencing explorer crashes since yesterday. I tried all kinds of methods found on the Internet, and they didn't work. My other software is fine, but in fact, anything that involves a file can cause the system to get stuck. I don't want to reinstall my...
  3. Explorer keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer keeps crashing: I'll be using my computer then every once in a while explorer will crash and then display the message below and then restart explorer. I'm not sure what is causing it or how to make explorer quit crashing. Error Message: The instruction at 0x0000000002930FD8 referenced...
  4. Windows explorer Crashing since 22/072021

Windows explorer Crashing since 22/072021: Hello, I need help. I do have a surface studio and after the latest updates the screen is flickering blue and the mouse pointer is "thinking" Does not allow to perform any actions and slows down in the starting process.All this happen after i downloaded a pdf not a virus it...
  5. File Explorer crashes when attempting to copy files from camera

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer crashes when attempting to copy files from camera: I have been trying to copy files from my digital camera but when I attempt to paste in a local folder, File Explorer crashes and refuses to allow me to make the transfer. This has happened several times recently over multiple days I have restarted the computer several times....
  6. My Windows Explorer Keeps Crashing When Opening A File Thanks To " KERNELBASE.dll"

My Windows Explorer Keeps Crashing When Opening A File Thanks To " KERNELBASE.dll": When Opening A File Sometimes My Entire PC Will Restart Windows Explorer. I Looked In Event Viewer And Got This Error.Faulting application name: explorer.exe, version: 10.0.19041.1110, time stamp: 0xe86d289eFaulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.1110, time...
  7. Windows Explorer crashes when opening pics or vidsH

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer crashes when opening pics or vidsH: Hi,I am experiencing a massive issue with my laptop. Every single time I try to open or select/drag or press right-click on a picture or video file it crashes directly. All the pictures or videos don't show anymore the thumbnail and some of them have even a complete blank...
  8. File Explorer keeps crashing

File Explorer keeps crashing: It works fine normally, but once I open a few folders containing photos, it freezes for about 5 secs and crashes.The folders do contain special characters, is there any way to get past this?...
  9. my windows explorer crashes

my windows explorer crashes: Every time I want to print a photo from my surface pro 4, the windows explorer crashes Is there a way to fix this issues. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-explorer-crashes/bda5d5bd-4dec-499c-9deb-13f7abd4f954
  10. My Explorer is crashing and not loading on restart

My Explorer is crashing and not loading on restart: Windows Explorer is not loading on restart . Start menu doesn't start . Restarting explorer makes the system work normally Faulting application name: Explorer.EXE, , time stamp: 0xa0f1a2fcFaulting module name: twinui.pcshell.dll, , time stamp: 0x78fc8e3aException code:...