Windows 10: Crash Explorer

Discus and support Crash Explorer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello my windows explorer crash loop 1 minute after opening the Windows 10 desktop, I'm Version 10240 Here is the event log Nom de... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by franbia, Aug 3, 2015.

1. franbia Win User

Crash Explorer

Hello my windows explorer crash loop 1 minute after opening the Windows 10 desktop, I'm Version 10240

Here is the event log

Nom de l’application défaillante explorer.exe, version : 10.0.10240.16405, horodatage : 0x55b455cf
    Nom du module défaillant : unknown, version : 0.0.0.0, horodatage : 0x00000000
    Code d’exception : 0xc0000005
    Décalage d’erreur : 0x00000000
    ID du processus défaillant : 0x1200
    Heure de début de l’application défaillante : 0x01d0cecf041c56a6
    Chemin d’accès de l’application défaillante : C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
    Chemin d’accès du module défaillant: unknown
    ID de rapport : e84e464f-cc20-406b-94fb-fb59f6c15ecb
    Nom complet du package défaillant :
    ID de l’application relative au package défaillant :

:)

franbia, Aug 3, 2015

2. Win 10 - File Explorer Crashes

Hello MSFT Support,

Where have you gone?...this is a major issue for many loyal customers but as you can tell frustration is setting in with many in the lack of direction from Microsoft. I feel like we are trying various home remedies when the problem is with Microsoft File
    Explorer which we rely on being stable and available.

Having us go to SafeMode is not a solution, also you could create more problems for customers in that BitLocker may come into play, which doesn't appear to be easy way to suspend this in non-Enterprise versions of Win10 before rebooting into SafeMode.

Please give us some direction or when the fix will be implemented?

It would be a real shame if you lose loyal customers to Apple or Google but lack of leadership here may steer many in that direction.

Best Regards!

File Explorer Crash Headaches, Aug 3, 2015
  3. StuMac52 Win User
    Windows 10 File Explorer Crashing and Restarting On All 4 Of My Computers

I began using Explorer++ because File Explorer is near unusable. Unfortunately, it wasn't perfect either because it still caused explorer to crash when Explorer++ would use File Explorer or shell functions. When I did a re-install of Windows 10, I did not
    install Explorer++ until File Explorer started failing. For test purposes, I've delete Explorer++ it and cleaned up the registry (there's no install/uninstall app).

When I open "Recent Items" in %userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows, explorer crashes.

In Safe Mode, opening Recent Items does not cause explorer to crash however, it still crashes when creation a folder and still shows double libraries etc.

StuMac52, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

Crash Explorer

1. Crash Explorer - Similar Threads - Crash Explorer

2. How to Fix Potentially Corrupted ACLs & Crashing File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Fix Potentially Corrupted ACLs & Crashing File Explorer?: I am having some issues with File Explorer. Ever since I uninstalled the Virtual Machine Platform, I cannot open any folder in File Explorer—it freezes, and then I have to either kill it with the "End Process" popup, or it resets explorer.exe on its own. I also get the...
  3. How to Fix Potentially Corrupted ACLs & Crashing File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Fix Potentially Corrupted ACLs & Crashing File Explorer?: I am having some issues with File Explorer. Ever since I uninstalled the Virtual Machine Platform, I cannot open any folder in File Explorer—it freezes, and then I have to either kill it with the "End Process" popup, or it resets explorer.exe on its own. I also get the...
  4. File explorer keeps crashing and i dont know how to fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer keeps crashing and i dont know how to fix it.: Please help? I constantly get this error when I navigate to details on pined folders and ocasionally get it when opening tabed folders. the Exploroe.exe crashes and restarts.Faulting application name: Explorer.EXE, version: 10.0.22621.3296, time stamp: 0x48d2cb32 Faulting...
  5. File explorer keeps crashing and i dont know how to fix it.

File explorer keeps crashing and i dont know how to fix it.: Please help? I constantly get this error when I navigate to details on pined folders and ocasionally get it when opening tabed folders. the Exploroe.exe crashes and restarts.Faulting application name: Explorer.EXE, version: 10.0.22621.3296, time stamp: 0x48d2cb32 Faulting...
  6. File explorer stops responding and crashes upon use everytime.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer stops responding and crashes upon use everytime.: I have Windows 11. The past few days I am unable to retrieve documents as I can't go through the File Explorer interface. I retrieve them when I open Publisher for example and the previously used files are listed there. I can't explore my hard drive because of this issue....
  7. File explorer stops responding and crashes upon use everytime.

File explorer stops responding and crashes upon use everytime.: I have Windows 11. The past few days I am unable to retrieve documents as I can't go through the File Explorer interface. I retrieve them when I open Publisher for example and the previously used files are listed there. I can't explore my hard drive because of this issue....
  8. Windows 11 I can only open 60-70 Windows Explorer windows before it crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 I can only open 60-70 Windows Explorer windows before it crashes: It's so frustrating and anti-productive to only open 60-70 Windows Explorer windows before it crashes and neither increasing the sizes of RAM and Virtual memory didn't help. And before another **** Windows appeaser responds with a stupid reply that isn't going anywhere, "Why...
  9. Windows 11 I can only open 60-70 Windows Explorer windows before it crashes

Windows 11 I can only open 60-70 Windows Explorer windows before it crashes: It's so frustrating and anti-productive to only open 60-70 Windows Explorer windows before it crashes and neither increasing the sizes of RAM and Virtual memory didn't help. And before another **** Windows appeaser responds with a stupid reply that isn't going anywhere, "Why...
  10. My windows explorer keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows explorer keep crashing: i buy new laptop at jan 12 2024, but since i use my laptop my windows explorer keep crashing restarti already go to service center and re-installing windows, but it still happenplease help meError code : Faulting application name: Explorer.EXE, version: 10.0.22621.3155, time...