Windows 10: Crash explores resources

Discus and support Crash explores resources in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem with my windows 10 I've always had a cortana in the icon then right of the windows symbol (the lower left one) today I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by zNike, Jun 25, 2017.

1. zNike Win User

Crash explores resources

Hi, I have a problem with my windows 10
    I've always had a cortana in the icon then right of the windows symbol (the lower left one) today I tried to put it in the search bar as almost all windows 10, so the search bar with the symbol of the microphone at Always left of the windows symbol.
    I put it right-click in an empty part of the taskbar> cortana> show search bar ... the pc is a few seconds down and then the search bar appears, but immediately after the black screen for a second, after reappearing the screen And then black again for a second, then reappear the desktop for a few seconds and again black (the desktop sometimes appears empty, sometimes with icons etc and it does all this infinitely, the only thing i can do Is to start the task management with ctrl + alt + canc and I see from there that crasha explores resources and reopens.
    Do you know how to do it? From activity management I can start new processes, do you know some process to disable cortana or customize the application bar or something else? Thanks

:)

zNike, Jun 25, 2017
  2. scibler Win User

Windows Explorer Crash

Ran SFC and DISM:

• SFC reported that Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations
    • DISM reported that the restore operation was completed successfully.

However, Windows Explorer is still crashing!

scibler, Jun 25, 2017
  3. File explorer not working in Windows 10

My computer just updated the OS, and this issue STILL EXISTS. The only way I can get file explorer to open up, is to right click on the windows start, in the tool bar, and select file explorer. It is very touchy then. If it uses to much resources, then
    it crashes. I have tried to pin it to the tool bar, but it goes back to the way it was before.

AFielder45, Jun 25, 2017
  4. Crash explores resources

Hi zNike. Welcome to the TenForums @zNike

First lets see that Windows is okay. At a command prompt(admin)

sfc /scannow

What version and build of Win 10 are you running?

Windows key + R, type winver, enter, post results.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 28, 2017
Thema:

Crash explores resources

1. Crash explores resources - Similar Threads - Crash explores resources

2. Explorer Crashing

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer Crashing: Morning Everyone! Is there anyone out there that can decipher this problem. At least once a day my explorer crashes but I'm not really doing anything consistently to crash it. Usually "Alt+Tab" is when I notice it to switch apps. Here is the code that I got from Reliability...
  3. Explorer Crashing

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer Crashing: Hi, I have an Acer Aspire S3 391 which was upgraded to Win 10 home 64 bit from 8.1 several months ago. Windows explorer will frequently crash (start button will not open to its menu). Always resolved in task manager > restart explorer..until it crashes again. I've tried...
  4. Resource Exhaustion crashes several Microsoft tools

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Resource Exhaustion crashes several Microsoft tools: Hi, I am working from home and I am getting issues with my workstation. At the middle of my working day, I tools freeze. After multiple times, I was able to spot the following. First, I get the following event 2004 in Events: "Windows has successfully diagnosed an...
  5. explorer crashes

explorer crashes: My explorer is crashing all the time, usually when i copy files but not only. i have created a crash dump: also the report: Source Windows Explorer Summary Stopped working Date ‎21/‎5/‎2020 9:10 πμ Status Report sent Description Faulting Application Path:...
  6. Explorer Crashing

Explorer Crashing: Explorer is crashing (although it restarts itself as per normal). I am running Windows 10 pro 64 bit and Windows 1809 OS Bld 17763.1 (yes the October update before it was withdrawn - but I am not going to blame this necessarily. But just so any forum users know what I am...
  7. Explorer Crashes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Explorer Crashes: Explorer Crashes after renaming 40 or 50 files and has to be restarted. 44556
  8. Explorer Crashing

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer Crashing: Thankfully I didn't have to do that (particularly with my recent experience having to do it 2 weeks ago).
  9. Explorer crashes

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer crashes: I'm getting explorer crashes when I click on some desktop shortcuts(This PC, control pannel, and a folder shortcut). It seems to happen randomly. I can get it to replicate almost all the time if I go to the event viewer first then click on these shortcuts. In the error log it...
  10. Crash Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Crash Explorer: Hello my windows explorer crash loop 1 minute after opening the Windows 10 desktop, I'm Version 10240 Here is the event log Nom de l’application défaillante explorer.exe, version : 10.0.10240.16405, horodatage : 0x55b455cf Nom du module défaillant : unknown, version...