Windows 10: Crash for the Game "State of Decay 2"

Discus and support Crash for the Game "State of Decay 2" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear all, I have purchase the "State of Decay 2" recently, however, when i start the game, it cannot open correctly. There is an CrashReportClient... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TimHon, Apr 19, 2019.

1. TimHon Win User

Crash for the Game "State of Decay 2"

Dear all,

I have purchase the "State of Decay 2" recently, however, when i start the game, it cannot open correctly.

There is an CrashReportClient text file:

[CrashReportClient]

bHideLogFilesOption=false

bIsAllowedToCloseWithoutSending=true

and the StateOfDecay2.launch file are ended to here:

Module: UWPPlatformFeatures loaded

Language: en-US

Region: US

Module: InputCore loaded

Module: D3D11RHI loaded

Found D3D11 adapter 0: Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 (Feature Level 10_0)

Adapter has 32MB of dedicated video memory, 0MB of dedicated system memory, and 1632MB of shared system memory, 1 output

Found D3D11 adapter 1: Microsoft Basic Render Driver (Feature Level 11_0)

Adapter has 0MB of dedicated video memory, 0MB of dedicated system memory, and 4047MB of shared system memory, 0 output

Chosen D3D11 Adapter Id = 0

GPU DeviceId: 0x116 (for the marketing name, search the web for "GPU Device Id")

what should I do?

1) I have tried using English Language for the Windows

2) I have tried reinstall the game twice

3) I have tried Upgrade the Driver and DirectX

4) I have tried open the game via Xbox Apps and already Login in before start

:)

TimHon, Apr 19, 2019

2. State of Decay 2 Crashing

Hello,

After pre purchasing State of Decay 2 I have noticed that the game will lock up my computer after between 30 minutes of gameplay to over a hour. Also not only will this game lock up my computer but any Microsoft Store Game will lock up my computer. I have
    tried reinstalling State of Decay 2, Reinstalling New Graphics Drivers, Seeing if the Devs have updated the game (which it appears they have not), reinstalled windows using your tool. What can I do to allow myself to play the games you provide over the Microsoft
    Store?

Thanks

CrangoMango, Apr 19, 2019
  3. efisle Win User
    State of decay 2

When i try to start State of decay 2 there is splash art and then game turns off. I've tried to reinstal windows store and this game and nothing helped.

efisle, Apr 19, 2019
  4. Crash for the Game "State of Decay 2"

State of decay 2 install folder

i got State of decay 2 for some days ago and i have installed it on my computer and when i launch the game i only get a screen with State of decay logo and it crash. I have read that the game can do so if i dosent add it to whitelist in Avast but when
    i go to the Windows Dayton folder so are it empty and i have reinstalled the game 3 times and it dosent apper in the folder. i have latest Windows and up to date drivers

marcusdanhage, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

Crash for the Game "State of Decay 2"

1. Crash for the Game "State of Decay 2" - Similar Threads - Crash Game State

2. State Of Decay 2 : Daybreak will not download

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    State Of Decay 2 : Daybreak will not download: Recently i reinstalled SOD2 to a new hard drive on my PC, but Daybreak refused to install coming up with an error message, I have played the game and have played it with this DLC before but after the move it will not install, Any idea's? [ATTACH]...
  3. Cannot install State of decay 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install State of decay 2: Hello, I have just purchased state of decay 2 and cannot install it, it gives me the error of not having a device linked to my Microsoft account ( Where do you want to install? It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...
  4. State of Decay 2 Download Stalls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of Decay 2 Download Stalls: Hello. I bought State of Decay 2 to play with some friends. Upon trying to download it, first of all, my internet pooted out. I doubt this really has anything to do with your store, but it was odd that only my computer had the issue. After fixing said issue, I've...
  5. State of decay 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of decay 2: When i try to start State of decay 2 there is splash art and then game turns off. I've tried to reinstal windows store and this game and nothing helped. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/state-of-decay-2/0181b807-0ad1-4a0d-aba6-5be9e7a2e164
  6. I can't uptade state of decay 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't uptade state of decay 2: I actually spent 5 hours trying to fix this, and I'm a little bit bored. So, the game will just say "dowload in progress", without any progress actually, and it doesn't download anything. I've already updated everything, made sur it wasn't my firewall, used the...
  7. State of Decay 2 Title Screen Freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of Decay 2 Title Screen Freezes: Hi, I've recently purchased State of Decay 2 as recommended by a friend. I've tried to launch the game, which was fine until the "press any key to continue" screen, as once I click a key, The background freezes, and SoD2's CPU usage drops to 0%. The process is still...
  8. State Of Decay 2 PC NO SOUND

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State Of Decay 2 PC NO SOUND: When I play state of decay 2 on pc there is no sound??? I tried restarting the game and still no sound. The sound on my desktop is fine just not in game? Even with messing with the settings there was no fix. Help please...
  9. State of Decay 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of Decay 2: I had been playing SOD2 for a few weeks in August 2018. There were no crashes and very little frame-rate issues. The game was quite enjoyable. I took a break for about 2 weeks, and when I start the game it loads the menu. Then I start to have problems. If I load a game I can...
  10. No full screen Option For State of decay 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No full screen Option For State of decay 2: I have had the game for 1 month now and I have not found an option for full fullscreen. Any fixes anyone has found for the game or for similar Microsoft games from the store in particular ??!!!...